Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. W Wilson, DDS
Dr. W Wilson, DDS is a dentist who practices in Paradise, CA.

7070 Skyway

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Wilson

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Wilson is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Wilson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wilson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wilson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wilson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wilson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wilson to family and friends
Dr. Wilson's Performance
in Paradise CA |
Best dentist we've ever had. Very compassionate and great bedside manner. I highly recommend him and his staff.
in Paradise, CA |
Dr Wilson and staff are caring, gentle and professional. Had a crown done in one visit and it feels and looks great!
Oroville, CA |
Everybody in this office are always wonderful ! Dr. Wilson is the best dentist I've ever been to , I only wish I would have found him sooner ?? Our whole family goes there .
in Paradise, CA |
Dr. Wilson is professional, kind and even has a sense of humor. I trust his abilities and appreciate that he is more conservative in his treatment plans and doesn't suggest unnecessary procedures. I also like how he thinks ahead and weighs all possibilities before providing options. I really love the fact that he can make a crown right in the office! I've had two done now by him and they are great! The whole staff is courteous and friendly and the office has a pleasant atmosphere .
in Paradise, California |
My family of four, which includes our fraternal twins (13 years old) have used Dr. Wilson going on 13 years. The twins started very young with him. We trust his opinion. His work is well done. I've noticed he a takes extra steps with my care and is fair in prices of care. As well, we have been satified with whom ever dental specialist was referred. His is staff are so patient and thorough too. I like Dr's. gentle, concerned, and fun personality. Thank you Dr. Wilson
in Chico, CA |
Dr. Wilson is an excellent dentist! He is the best dentist I’ve ever been to and I highly recommend him and his delightful office staff.
in Paradise , CA |
Dr.Wilson and his staff are very friendly, caring and professional . He doesn’t do any unnecessary work and is proactive in suggesting any treatment plan. I highly recommend this dentist.
in Paradise CA |
Dr Wilson is always professional. He's an accomplished dentist and I highly recommend him.
Paradise, CA |
Short wait. Everyone friendly in both the front and back office. I actually won a set of bleach trays that Dr. Wilson had donated to a local charity. Nevertheless, the staff and Dr. Wilson still acted like I was paying them a fortune! So friendly and explained everything about the process. Very comfortable experience!
in Paradise |
All the staff is friendly and professional, my teeth cleanings have been painless. I have had several crowns and fillings done and have been extremely happy with all of them.
Chico, CA |
Reminer of appointments appreciated and patient friendly.
Paradise |
It is always a pleasure to visit Dr. Wilson's office. Everyone there is courteous and professional. Dr. Wilson has a gentle touch and always spends time with his patients. So glad Dr. Wilson has been my dentist for many years now.
in Paradise, Ca |
Dr and staff are amazing. I never dread the dentist. They have been helpful, flexible and kind. I feel comfortable and welcome here.
in Chico, CA |
Dr Wilson is an awesome dentist, gentle and kind. Will put you at ease and do your dental work thoroughly and timely. Reasonable charges and welcoming office staff and dental assistants. You can trust him!
in Gridley, CA |
Good dentist - nice office staff
in Paradise CA |
Dr.Wilson is a great dentist. My husband approved of him, if he is happy I'm happy. My husband is one that fears going to the dentist, but not anymore.
in Paradise, CA |
Dr. Wilson is more concerned with performing procedures to increase his billing amount than he is with doing what is best for the patient. He does not seem honest, trustworthy, or even competent. His staff is wonderful, but they cannot make up for inferior service. Any other dentist would be better.
Have you seen Dr. W Wilson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Wilson?