Dr. Vladislav Shikhmanter, DDS

DentistryMale

Dentistry

Dr. Vladislav Shikhmanter, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Staten Island, NY. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Vladislav Shikhmanter, DDS

RSN Dental PC

3589 RICHMOND AVE Staten Island, NY 10312

Dr. Shikhmanter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shikhmanter

3.9

Dr. Shikhmanter

I visited doctor today. I made appointment for cleaning , check up with doctor and panoramic. X-ray. Before start cleaning hygienist in force made me 7 X-ray for all my teeth . I asked about panoramic X-ray , she said not necessary. She cleaned the teeth and start pushing me for deep cleaning. She even did not make teeth more white. She said it needs another Procedure as a whitening. I waited for doctor long time and doctor said you need deep cleaning and fix one teeth. I asked how much it cost, he said I do not know now ,you need one more appointment and give me a price. Office does not have even panoramic X-ray and like all equipment from 19 century. Doctor and all stuff try to do make money, nothing more. It is a very dangerous office. Try do not go on this office
Jun 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vladislav Shikhmanter, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Shikhmanter?