Dr. Vladimir Gashinsky, DDS

Dr. Vladimir Gashinsky, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Vladimir Gashinsky, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Millburn, NJ and has been practicing for 45 years. He graduated from New York University College Of Dentistry in 1973 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.

91 Millburn Ave

Millburn, NJ 07041

Learn about Dr. Gashinsky

This content was provided by Dr. Gashinsky "Dr. Gashinsky brings over 30 years of experience to every one of his patients. At Dr. Gashinsky's office, we have put an emphasis on a more natural or holistic approach to dentistry. But what does that mean? As a holistic dentist, Dr. G treats the cause of the problem and not just the symptoms. There are differences between truly holistic dental practices and more traditional dental practices. We strive to provide the best experience for our patients, making their visit a smooth and easy process."

7  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• New York University College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1973

Dr. Gashinsky has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gashinsky has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Gashinsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gashinsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gashinsky's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gashinsky to family and friends

Dr. Gashinsky's Performance

Dr. S and her assistant Max were great! They eased my anxiety with their calm and comforting demeanors. I was even given homeopathic calming tablets which were really helpful. Holistic Dentistry is amazing I am so glad I found the Holistic Dental Center.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Great staff! All staff members are extremely knowledgable and friendly. Never had a good experience at a dentist's office until I came to Holistic Dental Center. Dr. G runs the best dental practice around. His hygienists, especially Christina, are the most caring and educated professionals that I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My daughter recommended Dr. Gashinsky. So when my tooth broke, I called for an appointment. They were able to schedule me for the next day. I have been very satisfied with all the work done since then. I have been favorably impressed with the professionalism and caring of the whole staff. I am...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Great staff! Great Dentist! Very knowledgeable and I love how they explain the process of whatever procedure they are going to do. My wife and I love the natural holistic approach, which is well worth it for healthy living.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great professional staff. I felt like they cared about my well being and walked me through the whole process.
Are you Dr. Gashinsky?