Dr. Vlada Matytsin, DDS

Dr. Vlada Matytsin, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Vlada Matytsin, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Sugar Land, TX and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry in 2004 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read her story

4840 Sweetwater Blvd Ste 570

Sugar Land, TX 77479

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Matytsin

Dr. Matytsin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Matytsin "Vlada Matytsin is a General Dentist who was born in Russia and immigrated to the United States in 1997. She is Fluent in Russian and English. She worked in a very fast past environment during her years in New York. Vlada's relocation to Texas has allowed her to enjoy a more personal approach to her Dentistry. Her General Dentistry abilities include but are not limited to, Wisdom Teeth Extractions, Implants, Sinus Lifts, Full Mouth Rehabilitation, Molar Root Canals, Cosmetics, and Sleep Apnea Cases. She is passionate about her love for Dentistry and invests in taking courses to stay current with the latest techniques. She uses the most current technology and the most highest standard of materials out on the market to make sure her patients receive the highest quality of care possible. In her free time, Vlada enjoys annual missionary trips to the Dominican Republic, playing golf, attending movies and plays, exploring all of the wonderful activities that Houston has to offer, and of course spending time with her family. She has also managed to become an integral part of her local community First Colony and attends weekly gatherings with her fellow neighbors."

This content was provided by Dr. Matytsin "Our philosophy is simple. We are committed to providing you with high-quality, state-of-the-art dental care and making your visit to our office as pleasant & comfortable as possible. We provide an atmosphere for our patients to make positive choices for their dental health. We are consistently working to improve our technical skills, with a strong commitment to continuing education.Based on our philosophy, we believe that the foundation for better dental health is based on mutual trust, respect, communication and understanding. Our practice provides quality care with honesty, excellence and integrity. We are dedicated to a comprehensive approach to dentistry, considering both the functional and esthetic aspects of your smile. We understand that dentistry is a complex art, requiring expertise and experience to properly manage every aspect of your care. We invite you to become a part of our practice. We know you will immediately notice the difference in the way you are taken care of."

5  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • Implant Dentistry
  • Oral Surgery

• New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Matytsin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Matytsin has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Matytsin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Matytsin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Matytsin's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Matytsin to family and friends

Dr. Matytsin's Performance

I have been struggling with Adult acne since I was 21. After going in for my 6 month dental check up, Dr. Vlada informed me that she could treat my face using my own cells from my blood called PRP. I was amazed how she incorporated my medical needs with my dental needs. I’m currently on my 2nd...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had two cervic crows and a complex filling done in a few hours. Dr. Vlada is a top professional who possesses impressive level of skill and an ability to make a patient feel safe and protected. Her office is equipped with state of the art equipment and her staff is highly trained and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much Lena. We appreciate your confidence in us and are just amazed that you flew in from out of state to continue your dental care needs with us. You are a wonderful patient and we look forward to seeing you again.