Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryMale

Dr. Broumand

Broumand Oral Surgery

15409 W Greenway Rd Ste 100 Surprise, AZ 85374

Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Surprise, AZ and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Miami / School of Medicine medical school in 2000. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Banner Thunderbird Medical Center and Osceola Regional Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Broumand to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD with other Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Broumand's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Broumand

Dr. Broumand
If you suffer from poor dental health the best decision you can ever make is to make an appointment with Dr. Vishy! He is the best surgeon in the country possibly the world!! He specializes in Zygomatic implants which is something most dentists dont even know how to do! H Very caring humble and the nicest person you will ever meet! He has given me my life back and I will forever and always be grateful to him!
Sofia S. – Mar 07, 2021
Absolutely amazing in every way! Dr Broumald was highly recommended by my dentist Dr Harry Panahi here in Florida. Nervous traveling but well worth the effort. Upon entering you could feel the level of warmth and professionalism from his staff. In the consultation I could tell all would be great. Always nerve racking to go to any dentist however every aspect of team made for a comfortable experience. Dr Broumald is not only an expertise in his profession but a compassionate person that took his time to answer any questions I had. Extremely happy with result. 5++ stars to all !! Impeccable surgery results and his personal follow ups at all hours is truly impressive. Can see the light at the end of my journey now .... gleaming like my smile!
Barbara Bernard’s – Dec 09, 2020
Dr Broumand is the best ! He helped me regain my ability to eat again after cancer took my lower jaw. He took me on when no one else would or knew how to. He encouraged me when I was going to give up I owe this Dr everything! He and his team were always there for me , I cannot ever Thank him enough ! Today I can eat foods that I never thought I would eat again and most of all I can smile again.. Thank you Dr Broumand for all you’ve done for me and your never ending kindness and caring. Rosalie
Rosalie – Nov 14, 2020
dr Broumand helped me out by doing a procedure known as the quad zygoma. At 39 years old, I was diagnosed with end stage maxillary atrophy, meaning I had no upper jaw bone at all. Several doctors refused to even try to help me but Dr Broumand was confident that he could fix the problem and he certainly did. His follow up is impeccable he cares about his patience unlike any other doctors I've ever been with, and I've been through a lot of doctors over the years due to some unique health conditions that I have.
Nov 14, 2020
I was recommended to Dr. Broumand by my dentist for sinus surgery. Another oral surgeon had removed two molars and left a hole in my sinus. He was exceptional as was his staff. He was the kindest man and made me feel very at ease with what he was about to do. Needless to say, I was very nervous about having a hole in my sinus repaired but he made it so I was comfortable about having the procedure done. I was very happy with how it went and how caring and attentive he and his staff were. I need further dental work done and I'm not hesitating to return to Dr. Broumand for that work. I can't say enough about what a fantastic Dr and person he is. I highly recommend him.
Tina K – Jun 30, 2020
Dealing with a difficult disease I have a tendency to carefully research where I put my trust for my personal health care. I question everyone and everything. My research on Dr. Broumand showed that he is an outstanding physician in his field. It was an honor meeting such a great doctor, who is an awesome human being as well. He is not only very intelligent and a pioneer in his field, but also very compassionate and caring, taking his time to help beyond any expectations. He even took a scan (he did not have to do for the purposes of my visit) to show to my regular dentist so he can save me some money! The world would be a better place if every physician is like him. Without any reservations I highly recommend this awesome surgeon and human being to anyone.
Vicki G – Oct 05, 2019
Dr. Broumand is great he did the impossible for me. As a cancer survivor many oral surgons told me that I would have to live with out teeth. I had no palate ( walnut size hole in the roof off my mouth and was not healing well. He went the extra mile to help me . Between Dr. Michael Bleeker and Dr. Broumand I now have implants and teeth! I once had no hope. What a blessing he had been for me. And I am so thankful. Connie Dodson
Connie Dodson in Phoenix, AZ – Jun 14, 2019
I recently had to have two lower back teeth extracted and was referred to Dr. Broumand. I am a chicken when it comes to dental work, so was apprehensive to say the least. Dr. Broumand and his staff put me at ease, and the extraction (with anesthesia) went very well. My recovery has been excellent. I am going back in January to discuss an implant or two and am confident that that will also be successful. Dr. Broumand has a good personality and empathy for patients. I highly recommend him.
Ellen Van Riper in Phoenix, AZ – Oct 30, 2018
I am so very grateful to have found Dr Vishy for my extractions & implants. He made a very anxious and overwhelmed patient (me) very calm and at ease. His bedside manner is the best I have ever encountered. His expertise is phenomenal. After many visits I am now smiling at the world. Before, never smiled, too embarrassed. I never felt any pain or discomfort. He is a Gifted soul. I feel so blessed to have found such an amazing Dr. I tell everybody about Dr. Vishy Forever Loyal Ronna
Ronna – Jul 02, 2018
Dr. Broumand did a great job extracting my wisdom teeth. I normally hate the dentist but he made me still feel so comfortable. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an oral surgeon. He is so kind and caring and his staff was very professional and did an excellent job to verify my insurance before hand and telling me exactly what I was going to have to pay. The other surgeon I had seen for my consult before going to him couldn’t give me an accurate figure.
Alisa – Jun 24, 2018
Dr. B is an outstanding oral surgeon. His work ethics and bed-side manner are amazing. He performed both an implant and an extraction on me in no time with great precision. I would whole-heartedly recommend him. I travelled from Texas to Arizona just to see him.
Hamed Mizani – Jun 12, 2018
Dr. Broumand did an amazing job on my daughter’s teeth. She needed to have some unerupted teeth exposed and attached to chains so they would be slowly and gradually pulled up. He is not only superbly skilled but also vey calm and kind. He put my daughter at ease with his confident demeanor and smile. He has superb bed-side manners and is a true professional. It’s clear that he works dilligently and with genuine skill. The wait was short and the office environment was very pleasant. His team work
Amin Fazeli – Jun 12, 2018
I had an excellent experience with Dr Broumand. He took the time to listen to me, genuinely cared about my well being and went above and beyond to solve my TMJ problem. After 5 years and 3 "experts" were unable to give me any relief, Dr Broumand was able to treat and surgically repair my jaw with no complications whatsoever. I cannot express how grateful I am that he was able to fix my TMJ and finally get me out of pain permanently. I highly recommend Dr. Broumand!
Nathalie in Phoenix – Apr 07, 2018
I had an emergency surgery that needed to be done and my Dentist referred me Dr Broumand. He was very professional, very pleasant and caring. He took the time to discuss what he was going to do. His staff was also very pleasant and made sure if I needed anything they took take care of it. I would not hesitate to refer someone to him and if I have to have further oral surgery's he will be the only one I will go to. I am so glad I found you Dr. Broumand.
Stauffer in Peoria, AZ – Mar 06, 2018
Dr. Broumand took me on an emergency basis when my tooth cracked,and had to have it extracted immediately before flying out of the country. After several months of healing, he then placed an implant at the same time performing a sinus lift surgery. I had some minor complications but Dr. Broumand saw me several times to make sure my gums were healing properly. He is an excellent , caring surgeon, which is difficult to find, and his prices are more reasonable than other oral surgeons.
Donna in Scottsdale, Az. – Jan 20, 2018
Dr. Broumand did a wonderful job with my BOTOX injections! I have went to other clinics in the past for injections but never have had these perfect results! Thank you Dr. Broumand!
Sarah L – Nov 27, 2017
Thank you Dr Broumand and staff for helping me save my tooth!! Love your office and how accommodating and caring everyone is!!
Shawnie in Phoenix, AZ – Mar 19, 2017
Dr Broumand is the BEST. Not only is he incredibly smart and talented, but is is probably the nicest doctor I have ever met. He is kind and patient and really listens to the patient. It is so refreshing seeing a healthcare practitioner that actually cares. I saw him at his Desert Ridge office......but there is no question that Dr. B is the best in the entire Valley.....hands down.
Lisa Z in Scottsdale, AZ – Jan 26, 2017
Crazy for either of us to say, as both my mom and I HATE getting our teeth done, but we had the PLEASURE Of meeting Dr. Broumand! He has done extensive work on my mom for implants and has treated her as if she were his mother... His office staff (Chris especially is so knowledgeable and sweet) is friendly and helpful and the office is top notch. Dr. Broumands bedside manner has been impeccable (even calling on his own in the evening to check on her) and his work is very impressive. I would reco
Nicole DeOliviera in Phoenix az – Jan 12, 2017
Dr. Broumand was amazing! I came in to get my wisdom teeth removed and was so impressed by the staff friendliness, as well as Dr. Broumand's expertise and recommendations. Definitely will recommend him to all my friends and family members.
Yael Domb in Scottsdale, AZ – Dec 06, 2016

How was your experience with Dr. Broumand?

The doctors and staff of Broumand Oral Surgery will do everything possible to provide outstanding treatment using the most advanced technology with fees in keeping with today’s economy.

Vishtasb Broumand, DMD, MD graduated from the University Of Florida College Of Dentistry in 1997 and subsequently from the University Of Miami School Of...Read more

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Board Certified By American Board Of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
2005
Jackson Medical Center/Univ of Miami
2005
Fellowship In Head and Neck/Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma and Tumor and Reconstructive Surgery With Dr. Robert E Marx
2003