Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD

Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from University of Miami / School of Medicine in 2000 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

20950 N Tatum Blvd Ste 200

Phoenix, AZ 85050

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Broumand's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Gingivitis
  • Gum Cancer
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • HPC Transplantation (Stem Cell Transplant)
  • Leukocytosis
  • Tongue Cancer
  • Tooth Damage
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Wound Repair

The doctors and staff of Broumand Oral Surgery will do everything possible to provide outstanding treatment using the most advanced technology with fees in keeping with today’s economy.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

2007
Board Certified by American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Jackson Medical Center/Univ of Miami
2005
Fellowship in Head and Neck/Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma and Tumor and Reconstructive Surgery with Dr. Robert E Marx
2003

Dr. Broumand?
Dr. Broumand's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I recently had to have two lower back teeth extracted and was referred to Dr. Broumand. I am a chicken when it comes to dental work, so was apprehensive to say the least. Dr. Broumand and his staff put me at ease, and the extraction (with anesthesia) went very well. My recovery has been excellent. I am going back in January to discuss an implant or two and am confident that that will also be successful. Dr. Broumand has a good personality and empathy for patients. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
I am so very grateful to have found Dr Vishy for my extractions & implants. He made a very anxious and overwhelmed patient (me) very calm and at ease. His bedside manner is the best I have ever encountered. His expertise is phenomenal. After many visits I am now smiling at the world. Before, never smiled, too embarrassed. I never felt any pain or discomfort. He is a Gifted soul. I feel so blessed to have found such an amazing Dr. I tell everybody about Dr. Vishy Forever Loyal Ronna
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Dr. Broumand did a great job extracting my wisdom teeth. I normally hate the dentist but he made me still feel so comfortable. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an oral surgeon. He is so kind and caring and his staff was very professional and did an excellent job to verify my insurance before hand and telling me exactly what I was going to have to pay. The other surgeon I had seen for my consult before going to him couldn’t give me an accurate figure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Dr. B is an outstanding oral surgeon. His work ethics and bed-side manner are amazing. He performed both an implant and an extraction on me in no time with great precision. I would whole-heartedly recommend him. I travelled from Texas to Arizona just to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Dr. Broumand did an amazing job on my daughter’s teeth. She needed to have some unerupted teeth exposed and attached to chains so they would be slowly and gradually pulled up. He is not only superbly skilled but also vey calm and kind. He put my daughter at ease with his confident demeanor and smile. He has superb bed-side manners and is a true professional. It’s clear that he works dilligently and with genuine skill. The wait was short and the office environment was very pleasant. His team work
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
I had an excellent experience with Dr Broumand. He took the time to listen to me, genuinely cared about my well being and went above and beyond to solve my TMJ problem. After 5 years and 3 "experts" were unable to give me any relief, Dr Broumand was able to treat and surgically repair my jaw with no complications whatsoever. I cannot express how grateful I am that he was able to fix my TMJ and finally get me out of pain permanently. I highly recommend Dr. Broumand!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
I had an emergency surgery that needed to be done and my Dentist referred me Dr Broumand. He was very professional, very pleasant and caring. He took the time to discuss what he was going to do. His staff was also very pleasant and made sure if I needed anything they took take care of it. I would not hesitate to refer someone to him and if I have to have further oral surgery's he will be the only one I will go to. I am so glad I found you Dr. Broumand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Dr. Broumand took me on an emergency basis when my tooth cracked,and had to have it extracted immediately before flying out of the country. After several months of healing, he then placed an implant at the same time performing a sinus lift surgery. I had some minor complications but Dr. Broumand saw me several times to make sure my gums were healing properly. He is an excellent , caring surgeon, which is difficult to find, and his prices are more reasonable than other oral surgeons.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Dr. Broumand did a wonderful job with my BOTOX injections! I have went to other clinics in the past for injections but never have had these perfect results! Thank you Dr. Broumand!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Thank you Dr Broumand and staff for helping me save my tooth!! Love your office and how accommodating and caring everyone is!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Dr Broumand is the BEST. Not only is he incredibly smart and talented, but is is probably the nicest doctor I have ever met. He is kind and patient and really listens to the patient. It is so refreshing seeing a healthcare practitioner that actually cares. I saw him at his Desert Ridge office......but there is no question that Dr. B is the best in the entire Valley.....hands down.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Crazy for either of us to say, as both my mom and I HATE getting our teeth done, but we had the PLEASURE Of meeting Dr. Broumand! He has done extensive work on my mom for implants and has treated her as if she were his mother... His office staff (Chris especially is so knowledgeable and sweet) is friendly and helpful and the office is top notch. Dr. Broumands bedside manner has been impeccable (even calling on his own in the evening to check on her) and his work is very impressive. I would reco
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Dr. Broumand was amazing! I came in to get my wisdom teeth removed and was so impressed by the staff friendliness, as well as Dr. Broumand's expertise and recommendations. Definitely will recommend him to all my friends and family members.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Great doctors take the time to explain everything to patients in simple terms. Dr Broumand went out of his way to explain all treatment options to me and my father. We left his office confident and excited.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Broumand?

Insurance accepted

Coventry Health Care
Wellpath Preferred PPO
Coventry Health Care of Florida
Employer Group Open Access HMO
Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
Employer Group PPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Broumand treats patients.