Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery •  Male • Age 52

Dr. Broumand

Desert Ridge Oral Surgery Institute

20950 N Tatum Blvd Ste 200 Phoenix, AZ 85050

Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Miami / School of Medicine medical school in 2000. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Banner Thunderbird Medical Center and Osceola Regional Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Broumand to book an appointment.

Dr. Broumand's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Broumand

95.34883720930233%

Dr. Broumand?
What People Say About Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD
I was recommended to Dr. Broumand by my dentist for sinus surgery. Another oral surgeon had removed two molars and left a hole in my sinus. He was exceptional as was his staff. He was the kindest man and made me feel very at ease with what he was about to do. Needless to say, I was very nervous about having a hole in my sinus repaired but he made it so I was comfortable about having the procedure done. I was very happy with how it went and how caring and attentive he and his staff were. I need further dental work done and I'm not hesitating to return to Dr. Broumand for that work. I can't say enough about what a fantastic Dr and person he is. I highly recommend him.
Tina K – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Dealing with a difficult disease I have a tendency to carefully research where I put my trust for my personal health care. I question everyone and everything. My research on Dr. Broumand showed that he is an outstanding physician in his field. It was an honor meeting such a great doctor, who is an awesome human being as well. He is not only very intelligent and a pioneer in his field, but also very compassionate and caring, taking his time to help beyond any expectations. He even took a scan (he did not have to do for the purposes of my visit) to show to my regular dentist so he can save me some money! The world would be a better place if every physician is like him. Without any reservations I highly recommend this awesome surgeon and human being to anyone.
Vicki G – Oct 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Dr. Broumand is great he did the impossible for me. As a cancer survivor many oral surgons told me that I would have to live with out teeth. I had no palate ( walnut size hole in the roof off my mouth and was not healing well. He went the extra mile to help me . Between Dr. Michael Bleeker and Dr. Broumand I now have implants and teeth! I once had no hope. What a blessing he had been for me. And I am so thankful. Connie Dodson
Connie Dodson in Phoenix, AZ – Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
I recently had to have two lower back teeth extracted and was referred to Dr. Broumand. I am a chicken when it comes to dental work, so was apprehensive to say the least. Dr. Broumand and his staff put me at ease, and the extraction (with anesthesia) went very well. My recovery has been excellent. I am going back in January to discuss an implant or two and am confident that that will also be successful. Dr. Broumand has a good personality and empathy for patients. I highly recommend him.
Ellen Van Riper in Phoenix, AZ – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
I am so very grateful to have found Dr Vishy for my extractions & implants. He made a very anxious and overwhelmed patient (me) very calm and at ease. His bedside manner is the best I have ever encountered. His expertise is phenomenal. After many visits I am now smiling at the world. Before, never smiled, too embarrassed. I never felt any pain or discomfort. He is a Gifted soul. I feel so blessed to have found such an amazing Dr. I tell everybody about Dr. Vishy Forever Loyal Ronna
Ronna – Jul 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Dr. Broumand did a great job extracting my wisdom teeth. I normally hate the dentist but he made me still feel so comfortable. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an oral surgeon. He is so kind and caring and his staff was very professional and did an excellent job to verify my insurance before hand and telling me exactly what I was going to have to pay. The other surgeon I had seen for my consult before going to him couldn’t give me an accurate figure.
Alisa – Jun 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Dr. B is an outstanding oral surgeon. His work ethics and bed-side manner are amazing. He performed both an implant and an extraction on me in no time with great precision. I would whole-heartedly recommend him. I travelled from Texas to Arizona just to see him.
Hamed Mizani – Jun 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Dr. Broumand did an amazing job on my daughter’s teeth. She needed to have some unerupted teeth exposed and attached to chains so they would be slowly and gradually pulled up. He is not only superbly skilled but also vey calm and kind. He put my daughter at ease with his confident demeanor and smile. He has superb bed-side manners and is a true professional. It’s clear that he works dilligently and with genuine skill. The wait was short and the office environment was very pleasant. His team work
Amin Fazeli – Jun 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
I had an excellent experience with Dr Broumand. He took the time to listen to me, genuinely cared about my well being and went above and beyond to solve my TMJ problem. After 5 years and 3 "experts" were unable to give me any relief, Dr Broumand was able to treat and surgically repair my jaw with no complications whatsoever. I cannot express how grateful I am that he was able to fix my TMJ and finally get me out of pain permanently. I highly recommend Dr. Broumand!
Nathalie in Phoenix – Apr 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
I had an emergency surgery that needed to be done and my Dentist referred me Dr Broumand. He was very professional, very pleasant and caring. He took the time to discuss what he was going to do. His staff was also very pleasant and made sure if I needed anything they took take care of it. I would not hesitate to refer someone to him and if I have to have further oral surgery's he will be the only one I will go to. I am so glad I found you Dr. Broumand.
Stauffer in Peoria, AZ – Mar 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Dr. Broumand took me on an emergency basis when my tooth cracked,and had to have it extracted immediately before flying out of the country. After several months of healing, he then placed an implant at the same time performing a sinus lift surgery. I had some minor complications but Dr. Broumand saw me several times to make sure my gums were healing properly. He is an excellent , caring surgeon, which is difficult to find, and his prices are more reasonable than other oral surgeons.
Donna in Scottsdale, Az. – Jan 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Dr. Broumand did a wonderful job with my BOTOX injections! I have went to other clinics in the past for injections but never have had these perfect results! Thank you Dr. Broumand!
Sarah L – Nov 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Thank you Dr Broumand and staff for helping me save my tooth!! Love your office and how accommodating and caring everyone is!!
Shawnie in Phoenix, AZ – Mar 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Dr Broumand is the BEST. Not only is he incredibly smart and talented, but is is probably the nicest doctor I have ever met. He is kind and patient and really listens to the patient. It is so refreshing seeing a healthcare practitioner that actually cares. I saw him at his Desert Ridge office......but there is no question that Dr. B is the best in the entire Valley.....hands down.
Lisa Z in Scottsdale, AZ – Jan 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Crazy for either of us to say, as both my mom and I HATE getting our teeth done, but we had the PLEASURE Of meeting Dr. Broumand! He has done extensive work on my mom for implants and has treated her as if she were his mother... His office staff (Chris especially is so knowledgeable and sweet) is friendly and helpful and the office is top notch. Dr. Broumands bedside manner has been impeccable (even calling on his own in the evening to check on her) and his work is very impressive. I would reco
Nicole DeOliviera in Phoenix az – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Dr. Broumand was amazing! I came in to get my wisdom teeth removed and was so impressed by the staff friendliness, as well as Dr. Broumand's expertise and recommendations. Definitely will recommend him to all my friends and family members.
Yael Domb in Scottsdale, AZ – Dec 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?
Great doctors take the time to explain everything to patients in simple terms. Dr Broumand went out of his way to explain all treatment options to me and my father. We left his office confident and excited.
Kai FL in miami, fl – Aug 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishtasb Broumand, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Broumand?

The doctors and staff of Broumand Oral Surgery will do everything possible to provide outstanding treatment using the most advanced technology with fees in keeping with today’s economy.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Board Certified By American Board Of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
2005
Jackson Medical Center/Univ of Miami
2005
Fellowship In Head and Neck/Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma and Tumor and Reconstructive Surgery With Dr. Robert E Marx
2003