Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 32

Dr. Bant

Smile Dental care, Kids and family dentistry

19785 Crystal Rock Dr Germantown, MD 20874

Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Germantown, MD. He graduated from Howard University and practices dentistry.

Dr. Bant's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bant

Dr. Bant?
Dr. Bant's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
He listens and works!!!!!Very knowledgeable and willing to answer every question. Very professional and relatable. Before my surgery he created a relaxed and stress free atmosphere and tooth removal surgery done quickly and efficiently without any complications. Surprising part was he did it without dental assistant. Dr. Bant is expert in his work. Highly recommend him. A+++++++ to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS?
Dr. Bant is always amazing to see. He is very kind and patient. He also gives good advice on overall dental care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS?
Genious Dentist!! A Bad guy in my mouth was bothering me since several weeks. It took Dr. Bant max 10 minutes to remove it. Previously, same procedure done somewhere else I wasted my time and money. Dr. Bant is great human being and I liked his telescope dentist glasses who caught the small sensitive area that was bothering me all the time and my last dentists always ignored. High recommendation for my new dentist friend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS?
Dental Care - Complimentary Letter - Part I Smile Notes Therefore, afterwards, whenever I have a problem with my teeth, I call, go in and have the services needed as soon as I arrive at the office. I thought it was with me, but, afterwards, when I spoke with my neighbors, friends, and former co-workers, they all had the same responses. They truly uphold the name of the dental company, "Smile, Dental Care", for when you leave, you definitely have a smile on your face and exposing your teeth as we
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS?
Dr. Bant is such a friendly professional dentist. He is taking care of my boy, always making the visit comfortable and fear-free, and teaching him how to protect his teeth correctly. My son likes Dr. Bant very much. Absolutly 5 star, recommend strongly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS?
He is a wonderful doctor who is friendly and does a great job explaining the health of my teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS?
I had a great visit, he was very kind and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS?
Smooth dental experience. No Pain and all work done in timely and professional manner. High recommendation for Dr. Bant
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS?
Thank you Dr. Baynt for taking care of my kids. We are very satisfied with your services and really admire your humble nature. My kids never had pleasant dental visit with other heavy handed dentists in the past . You made them comfortable and addressed everything in details. My youngest said that she loves her new dentist. i would recommend him for sure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Bant was really good. He made me comfortable and fear free before he started dental work. Root canal went so smooth and pain less.( Except few pinches)He is 100% dedicated to his job. He was very friendly to his new staff on training and was completely self dependent. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS?
Dr. Vishal M Bant is one of the best dentists I have ever had. I am extremely thankful to him for taking care of my teeth. I went to him for second opinion after heard about him from my sister. He did the best treatment and saved my tooth without doing root canal. Its big relief for me not only mentally but also financially. Unlike other most dentists, he was not in rush seeing many patients at one time but I noticed him fully focused in his work. Great job!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS?
Dr is very kind and understanding. Great with kids
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS?
Dr. Bant is the best Dentist that I have come across. He puts you at ease and you feel safe in his hands. I went for an emergency dental appointment in pain but he not only took care of the problem, but disgonosed accurately and made recommendations to preserve future dental health. He is the best dentist I've come across.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS?
Dr. Bant is our family dentist now. I saw his work when I brought my daughter for six months cleaning and check up. For me, He gave me honest advise regarding my oral health that makes real sense to me, I believe my previous dentist ignored that small but important details of my mouth. I'm so grateful for his expertise and attention. He would be my fav dentist all the time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS?
Very clever and polite dentist. My dental visit was not stressful at all. Thanks Dr. Bant for rendering best dental services to your patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS?
Amazing! I am beyond grateful, Dr. Bant was so helpful and patient with me. Very friendly staff??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS?
Dr. Vishal is a very good dentist. My family like him a lot. My dental work was done very easily and accurately. Dr is always smiling face and friendly nature made me more comfortable. Certainly, I would recommend him to every one especially my Chinese friends who prefer friendly and clever doctors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS?
Having a Dentist appointment is not always cool but mine was pleasant with my new dentist Dr. Bant who is absolutely full of skills and very cool. I would encourage my family and friends to see him for their dental needs. Thank you Dr. Bant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS?
Awesome Awesome dentist !!!! Thank you Dr. Bant for your great service. My tooth kept me awake for three long nights. Got an emergency appt with Dr. Bant, he was about to leave the office but stayed for me. Gentleman attitude !!! Such a relief it was after his 15 minutes work on my tooth, unbelievable felt like my prayers answered. Highly recommend this talented young dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vishal Bant, DDS?
Always easy and tense free dental visit for me when Dr. Bant is treating me. I admire him a lot as my Star Dentist.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Bant?

Dr. Bant believes in providing quality dental care to his patients and make them smile.

Howard University

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Russian

Dr. Bant accepts

Dr. Bant accepts the following insurance:

Care Credit
Delta Dental
MetLife

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Bant treats your condition or procedure

• Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

Smile Dental care, Kids and family dentistry

• Sat: 8:30am - 6:00pm
    • Sat: 8:30am - 5:30pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Bant treats patients.