Dr. Viseh Sundberg, DDS

Dr. Viseh Sundberg, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Viseh Sundberg, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Portland, OR. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Sundberg Dentistry

• Moda Health
  • PacificSource
  • Principal Life
  • Standard Insurance Company

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Sundberg treats your condition or procedure

Healthy smiles for healthy families start with professional family dentistry. At Sundberg Center for Dentistry, your bright, healthy smile is our top priority. Of course, you'll only smile if you're as happy with our service as you are with our denta...

University of Texas Health Science Center Dental School

Dr. Sundberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sundberg

Dr. Sundberg?
Dr. Sundberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Viseh Sundberg, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Been a patient of Dr. Sundberg for 7 years. Great experience and outcomes in every visit. Wouldn’t go to anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Viseh Sundberg, DDS?
I’m a new patient to Dr Sundberg and everyone in the office could not have been nicer or more welcoming. Kent is extremely knowledgeable about insurance and really takes the time to explain everything. Jerri and Dr Sundberg are so experienced and do really fantastic work. Super convenient location if you work downtown.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Viseh Sundberg, DDS?
This is an exceptionally competent dentist with an outstanding team. They work hard and diligently and beyond that they are sooo friendly. I leave this office with a smile every time. Thankyou all for taking such great care of my boyfriend and me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Viseh Sundberg, DDS?
Never in my life have I actually ever looked forward to my next dentist appointment, the entire staff is just so sweet, very knowledgeable and professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Viseh Sundberg, DDS?
We love Dr Sundberg and her whole staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Viseh Sundberg, DDS?
I have only the most positive experiences over the two years. We have had many challenges in my oral care and the doctor and her staff have been patient, kind, and most importantly they completed every procedure wotht the most quality care and skill I have seen in my 38 years. I have recommended her to all my friends, family. And co-workers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Viseh Sundberg, DDS?
I found Dr. Sundberg and her team to be very helpful,knowledgeable,attentive, accommodating, friendly, and understanding of my dental needs. The quality of work is excellent! I'm satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Viseh Sundberg, DDS?
Dr. Sundberg and her staff have been incredibly supportive. They make going to the dentist fun (Netflix and self-serve mimosas!). Knowledgeable and caring staff answer all my questions and ease my concerns. Convenient location and scheduling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Viseh Sundberg, DDS?
Extremely thorough and knowledgeable staff. Really nice folks. Good at explaining things. Not sure you can ask for much more out of a dentist’s office. They work as a team and communicate well with each other to get you taken care o
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Viseh Sundberg, DDS?
I love this office. I'm an anxious dental patient and since moving to Portland have put off regular dental visits as I haven't found the "right" dentist - until now! (tried a few) Her optimism & cheer, relaxed attitude, and precise nature gave me confidence from the start. Her assistants, hygienist, and front desk staff are all great and make you feel like your'e their number one priority. I feel relieved to have a dentist I trust and to be anxiety-free before my appointments. Thank you Team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Viseh Sundberg, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Sundberg?

Insurance accepted