Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS

Dentistry •  Female • Age 59

Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Centereach, NY and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Adelphi University medical school in 1983. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mitchell to book an appointment.

Virginia M. Mitchell, DDS

Virginia M. Mitchell, DDS14 Market St Centereach, NY 11720

Dr. Mitchell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mitchell

Dr. Mitchell?
What People Say About Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS
I had a crown made for a front tooth. The crown matched my other teeth perfectly. Dr. Mitchell and Pat make me feel so comfortable during the whole procedure. I like most people, never want to go to the dentist but seeing Dr. Mitchell is like visiting a friend. I've needed a lot of work on my teeth and she has done an excellent job on all procedures.
Cindy K. – Jul 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS?
This was my first meeting with this provider and I was super scared and nervous. Both Dr. Mitchell and Pat were very comforting. Everything was explained to me in a way that has not been done prior so I really felt like I had a true understanding of what needs to be done and what was going to happen moving forward. I will definitely come back!!
Kathryn B. – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS?
Dr. Mitchell has done an excellent job making the office safe for patients. I know that she is taking the pandemic seriously and is taking proper precautions. Not to mention, she is an outstanding dentist.
John W. – Jun 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS?
Dr, Mitchell's office was Covid compliant ready. She answered all my questions and I look forward to my next appointment.
Joyce W. – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS?
Dr. Mitchell was incredibly thorough in her explanations of what I needed to do for post-removal care, and every step of the way made it clear what was going on, why, and what I needed to do to make the experience easy. Dr. Mitchell and Pat are wonderful!
Daniel A. – Mar 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS?
I had a horrible phobia to dental work but not anymore. will return for my i future dental work. Dr Mitchell is amazing , Pat also made me feel calm.
Miguel S. – Mar 13, 2020
very caring to my needs
Joann T. – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS?
I was with another dentist for over 25 years and when I had to find a replacement it was very difficult. Dr. Virginia Mitchell was recommended. I first spoke to Pat on the phone for my appointment and she was very friendly and took the time to answer my questions. Dr. Mitchell listens to all your concerns and has been very informative in my treatment. She takes the time and explains every detail on your x-rays to your understanding. I am very happy that I found Dr. Mitchell.
S. K. – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS?
Dr. Mitchell is a very professional, courteous and knowledgeable individual. She is equipped to provide phenomenal, patient-focused care and will answer any and all of your questions. Her assistant, Pat is both humorous and calming and is there to hold your hand or tell a joke if needed for support. The office is clean and bright with a pleasant atmosphere and I would definitely recommend Dr. Mitchell for all your dental needs..
Catherine M. – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS?
My experience was great. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend people to come here.
Samantha R. – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS?
love the time and the patience with me
M. B. – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr. Mitchell and staff. They make you feel at home. I really like how Dr. Mitchell explains what work is being done and how to prevent the worst from happening. I am usually not a fan of the dentist but with Dr. Mitchell I do not dread going to my appointment.
N. R. – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS?
she explains the reasoning behind certain health dynamics, preventative maintenance and actually cares for the patients health rather than just wanting to rope you in to make money off of your issues. She's also a highly qualified oral surgeon and can handle complicated issues very well. I'm very glad to have her office in my area.
Carl F. – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS?
i am scared to death of the dentist ..the staff and mrs.mitchell were great and made me feel so comfortable.
Anonymous – Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS?
I usually hate going to the dentist. I actually don't mind seeing Dr. Mitchell at all. She explains everything before she starts working and checks as we go that I'm comfy. Pat is like an old friend because that's how you feel when she greets you. I highly recommend Dr. Mitchell for any and all your dental needs.
Juliann B. – Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS?
From the minute I walked into this office, I was greeted with the warmth and calming nature of Pat, the office manager and Dr. Mitchell's dental assistant. Right away, I knew I was in good hands. And then I met Dr. Virginia Mitchell. WOW! I can't express it any better! She is absolutely amazing and takes pride in her work. Dr. Mitchell has completely calmed my fears in going to the dentist! I have had so much work done and so much to do still, and she has made me happy to walk through the front door each time. She explains everything, so don't be afraid to ask questions, and she's extremely gentle. And Pat is right there for you to hold your hand if you need her. I can't say enough about this dynamic duo! I love them and you will too!
Nicole R. – Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS?
This office is clean, quiet and welcoming. The reception is warm and gentle. The doctor is understanding, attentive, thorough, caring and extremely effective. She made me feel safe and the procedure was efficient and virtually painless. 5 stars all around!
Anonymous – Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS?
I have had many experiences with dental procedures in the past. This is the first time in a long time that I have enjoyed going to the dentist! Dr Mitchell takes the time to explain what is needed and made sure that I was comfortable. Pat is a joy...always a smile, a kind word and and an easy laugh!! I highly recommend Dr. Mitchell!
Cathie K. – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS?
Dr Mitchell & Pat make an excellent team. I am very afraid of the dentist. However, from the first time coming here I have always been made to feel comfortable. The office is very clean. Dr Mitchell & Pat go out of their way to provide excellent care to patients. They listen to all concerns, explain everything clearly, and ease that scarey feeling. I refer Dr Mitchell to anyone and everyone. And I thank them for their kindness & hard work.
Graceann A. – Sep 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS?
virginia is a great dentist very caring about the patient i would recomend her to anyone thank u for caring
Anonymous – Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Virginia Mitchell, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Mitchell?

Dr. Mitchell accepts

Dr. Mitchell accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental

• Scaling and Root Planing
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

Throughout my dental career, I have focused on providing the high-quality care that my patients deserve. As a dentist, one of my most rewarding roles is being a dental educator. I take the time to explain to my patients their dental needs and all pos...

James J. Peters Va Medical Center