Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Vincent Mariano Jr, DMD
Dr. Vincent Mariano Jr, DMD is a dentist who practices in E Longmeadow, MA. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

EMA Dental

16 Gerrard Ave

E Longmeadow, MA 01028

Learn about Dr. Mariano Jr

Emirzian, Mariano and Associates (EMA Dental) is a multi-specialty group dental practice committed to providing state-of-the-art dental care of the highest quality in a comfortable environment. Whether you are looking for routine dental care , a complete smile makeover or removable or fixed tooth replacement, EMA Dental has all of the resources to help you reach your goal. Experience our highly qualified, compassionate administrative team and doctors.

• Prosthodontics

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • Tufts University School Of Dental Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Prosthodontic Specialty Tufts School Of Dental Medicine Boston
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Board Certification American Board Of Prosthodontics 1993
    Other Education | Completed 1993

Dr. Mariano Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mariano Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mariano Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mariano Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mariano Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mariano Jr to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Mariano Jr's Performance
Westfield, MA |
I went to him with a referral from my ortho. The request; "what should be done first, braces or an implant?". Dr. Mariano fitted me for a night guard. I questioned the appliance and asked where it fit in the process. His response "one step at a time". Upon completion and payment of this $1800 night guard he let me know it was not compatible with braces. Well..it is not compatible with my implant strategy either. Also, I was asked if I would consider leaving my primary dentist and use them.
Leeds |
My son has Asperger's Syndrome as well as significant dental challenges. Dr. Mariano and all his staff have been extremely kind to my ( adult) son and have treated him with respect. He has been taken quickly in for an emergency appointment more than once, and generosity has been extended to him in terms of payment. I have recommended Dr, Mariano to others.
in Easthampton, MA |
I did my homework and found myself as patient of Dr. Mariano. I could tell you the positive impact his work had on my life & how I was finally able to smile full and bright. Instead I'm going to talk about how his work brought a friend of 12 years to tears when they saw me. When asked why, they responded "because it was the 1st time they had ever seen me smile unabashedly & with such joy in public!" His work IS life changing! Don't postpone your OR your loved one's joy. Invest in your smile
in Northampton, Ma |
I would highly recommend his office to anyone looking for a professional and talented dentist. He listens to all of your concerns and answers all your questions completely and promptly. All of the staff is welcoming and works around your schedule for appointments. And if you have an emergency, they always fit you in.
Have you seen Dr. Vincent Mariano Jr, DMD?
Are you Dr. Mariano Jr?

Visit Dr. Mariano Jr

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry