Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS

Practices Orthodontics

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 260 reviews.
Author:
Doctor Vicent and his staff do a great job and give the best service to his customers. He explains in details the whole process before/during/after so people can understand the importance of working together to get straight teeth. Thank you for your patience and for always answering all my questions Dr. Vicent Bilello.
Author:
Glenridge Orthodontics is the best place in NYC to get any dental work done! My family and I came here after having a horrible experience at an other office. Not only do the orthodontists do great work on your teeth, the staff is extremely nice and the office is new and always clean. A completely different experience from my past orthodontist and I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Author:
Glenridge Orthodontics is an amazing place for orthodontic care including braces and treatments! I give them 5 stars due to their caring, personalized and professional team of dentist and staff. Their staff is extremely knowledgeable and work with your insurance to optimize your benefits. They also offer payment plans. My experience was nothing but good. Both my teens had their braces and treatments from them and they couldn't be happier with their smiles. I definitely recommend them! Thank you in advance!
Author:
I’ve been coming to Glenridge Orthodontics for about 4-5 years now and I mainly came to get my teeth straighten out and for regular visits with the dentist. The service here definitely exceeded my expectations and I cannot see myself going anywhere in the future. I love the staff and the service here and they definitely get the job done
Author:
He is a great doctor who explains all the details and what to expect during the course of your treatment. I am really happy with the way my teeth came out at the end of the treatment. will definitely recommend!
Author:
Dr.Bilello is great, he has good bedside manner and is humorous. As someone who is generally scares of the dentist he makes me feel at ease. I've had a long journey with him as a patient and he always walks through procedures and what's next. I'm glad I choose him as my orthodontist.
Author:
Dr. Bilello and his staff are amazing! Office is updated with the latest equipment. Staff are all so friendly and accommodating! Would highly recommended him!
Author:
Great experience! Been here for about almost 3 years, always treated well and showed respect.
Author:
Great experience, I highly recommend this place. Glenridge Orthodontics has excellent dentists and services.
Author:
Great and not time consuming
Author:
Dr. Bilello and his staff were great! Thorough out my orthodontic treatment I was well taken care of and well-informed on their plan of action. They were super friendly and welcoming.
Author:
Short wait times and pleasant staff, highly recommend.
Author:
I have been pleased with the kindness and professionalism that I receive from Smile Today Orthodontics. The staff has always treated me with respect and priority. I am grateful for their attention to detail in helping me achieve a great smile that will last a lifetime. Thank you!
Author:
I came to glen ridge orthodontics from word of mouth around the neighborhood. I had a few crooked teeth that I desperately wanted to fix, and they did exactly that. 18 months later and my teeth are close to perfect! I am ecstatic, everytime I look in the mirror I feel a sense of relief. The whole staff at glen ridge were extremely helpful and friendly during each one of my visits. They were able to accommodate a payment plan that was very helpful to pay over the course of time while I received by treatment. I highly recommend glen ridge for ANY of you smile concerns. ?
Author:
Very patient and does a great job. Professional and knows what's best for your dental health 10/10
Author:
Glenridge Orthodontics has an amazing staff. I enjoyed the service and I couldn’t be happier with the results.
Author:
My visit was very pleasant. It was not a longer wait time. I was seen on time. The staff was kind and smiles
Author:
My appointments are always good because of how well Dr. Bilello treats his patients. He makes sure you are always taking care of your teeth and most importantly he takes care of your smile . Dr. Bilello wants his patients to have a nice bright smile after getting braces , and he explains the process of having braces very clear so that us patients know what is going to be happening.
Author:
Absolutely fantastic experience, all 25 months. My family and my daughter could not be happier with the professional treatment that was given throughout my daughters time with her braces on. We are very happy with the outcome, as a smile is perfect! I highly recommend Glenridge orthodontics.
Author:
Great staff, super nice and friendly. very understanding and will explain everything accordingly
Author:
Glenridge Orthodontics is the place to for for braces ! It’s the place for adults and children. If you want great results you come here . The staff is very professional and friendly . I would recommend this place a thousand times if I could . The place is immaculate clean . I am now bring my daughter here to get her braces done . I know when she’s finish she will have a beautiful smile like me . Glenridge Orthodontics is the place to go if you want a beautiful smile . I never had any problem with them , however why would I because they are the best .
Author:
Both my daughters, Ariana and Amaya, had their orthodontics work done here and I have never had anything but a great experience. The staff has always been polite and welcoming. Dr. Bilello was wonderful with Ariana 10 years ago and Dr. Pakitas was nothing but great with Amaya, who just got her braces removed last week. Both doctors are knowledgeable, experienced and have a great disposition when working with minors. Prices are reasonable and installments could be made on a monthly basis. So, if you are looking for experienced, well-informed doctors and pleasant environment, visit them in Ridgewood, Queens. Sincerely, A.Puello
Author:
I have been pleased with the kindness and professionalism that my son receive from Smile Today Orthodontics. Both Dr. Vincent Bilello and his staff has always treated my son with respect and priority. I am grateful for their attention to detail in helping my son achieve a great smile that will last a lifetime. Thank you!
Author:
Doctors and assistants are very nice, gentle, & caring. In the 4-5 years I’ve been coming here I never had an issue. I’m also very satisfied with how my teeth look.
Author:
i would highly recommend this orthodontics. The service is really great :)
Author:
It was amazing ! My sister was a patient of his and then I became his. He used to tell me everything I had to do and was very kind and informative. Knowledgeable in what he does, he’s the greatest ! I always come back here whenever I need anything .
Author:
I highly recommend Glenridge Orthodontics!! My son has been a patient for a few years now and I can’t thank them enough for his great smile. Location is convenient and staff is amazing.
Author:
I'm extremely satisfied with the service I have received in the past from Glenridge Orthodontics. Everyone that works here is extremely friendly and informative and they always go above and beyond to provide exceptional service. I've been going here for a very long time now, having gotten my braces done here, and I'm very happy with how my teeth turned out. Thank you for providing me with a better smile. Dr. Ava is the best
Author:
I am so satisfied with the service that I have been given here at Glenridge Orthodontics. Everyone here is so friendly and very professional. They provide you with as much information as long as you feel way over beyond confident about your service. I’ve never regretted my decision coming here because it was the best experience anyone could ever have. Thanks to Glenridge Orthodontics.
Author:
Dr.Bilello and staff are amazing. Always very helpful. My smile is great thanks to Dr. Bilello.
Author:
I am a long termed patient at this dentist office I’ve been coming here since I was 16 yrs old for my braces and I must say I had a great experience throughout the yrs. I highly recommend this place. Very cleaned and organized with a friendly stuff and dr. Vincent is very helpful and understanding. I even referred my younger sister and now she’s in the process of completely her braces treatment. I give them a 5 star rating !
Author:
I'm extremely satisfied with the service I have received in the past from Glenridge Orthodontics. Everyone that works here is extremely friendly and informative and they always go above and beyond to provide exceptional service. I've been going here for a very long time now, having gotten my braces done here, and I'm very happy with how my teeth turned out. Thank you for providing me with a better smile, Dr. Bilello!
Author:
service was professional every time. I love this place. the experience is great and you will start seeing the results you want in your smile. They are very dedicated to their work and will do everything so you will be comfortable and satisfied with correcting your smile.
Author:
This place is very great. In a short but fair amount of time Glenridge Orthodontics gave me my smile back. Sometimes I was afraid to smile in pictures but this place gave me the opportunity to have a beautiful smile.
Author:
The treatment I was given for my teeth gave me great results and I am pleased on how they look. I am treated with great hospitality every time i visit. It keeps on being a pleasure each time I go there for an appointment.
Author:
Hes really good at what he does and makes sure to properly do his job with ease and perfection. My apointment tend to last a couple mins and when there done im out the door. Fast and reliable aswell as skilled.
Author:
My experience at Glenridge Orthodontics was one of the best. They gave me very helpful suggestions during my time with braces and suggested many things that sped up my process. They always made me feel welcome, comfortable and they are always prepared to attend you and to answer any questions you have for them. I am very happy with the way my teeth look now and highly appreciate the check ups even after my braces were removed.
Author:
I'm really glad I chose this office to receive braces treatment. I never had a problem with Dr. Bilello, the other doctors and the staff. The staff are always willing to help the patients and are very kind. I sure dont regret coming here
Author:
Dr. Vincent Bilello has an outstanding practice and my daughters teeth came out beautiful. They are alway polite and accommodating. I highly recommend.
Author:
Dr. Bilello is an awesome orthodontist. He is very attentive, caring and willing to make you feel very comfortable. All the orthodontist are great. They're all caring, friendly, and very helpful. I would recommend everyone to go here to get their braces or invisalign etc.. This is Evelyn Noman from Ridgewood, NY
Author:
Glenridge Ortho helped me perfect my smile. knowledgeable and professional doctors. Friendly staff, high tech equipment and a welcoming environment. The best choice I made is investing in myself. My smile is worth it.
Author:
It’s a pleasure coming back. The office is clean and everyone makes you feel welcome.
Author:
Excellent service here. Got my braces taken off two months and am fully satisfied with the results. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Workplace is clean and technology is new. Highly recommend this place to anyone!
Author:
My visits at Glenridge Orthodontics have always been a pleasure. It's a very neat and clean workplace that makes you feel welcomed.
Author:
I’ve been going to about 3 years and my teeth have relay improved. I am so happy with the results. Everyone there is super helpful
Author:
Doctor was very kind and pleasant during the appointment. He told me the amount of times he wants to meet with me to check up on my teeth.I got new retainers and I was able to pay it in 3 days rather than the day off. The seating is phenomenal and comfortable,
Author:
I am very pleased by my results and have throroughly enjoyed the service provided
Author:
I had my braces treatment done by Dr. Bilello and was very satisfied with the results of my smile. He is very professional and I can tell he is very experienced since he is always informative and answers my questions.
Author:
As an adult I was reluctant to do braces again. I had a great experience at Glenridge Orthodontics with Invisalign . I was always able to get an appointment that was flexible with my work schedule. And the staff were great. The doctors I worked with were patient with me and always explained what the next steps were. I'm very happy with the results and more confident with my smile.
Author:
Really polite and went a step further by challenging my insurance when my it declined to pay for my braces.