Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male

Dr. Bilello

Glenridge Orthodontics

6534 Myrtle Ave Ridgewood, NY 11385

Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Ridgewood, NY. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Bilello's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bilello

Dr. Bilello?
Dr. Bilello's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS
Dr. Bilello provides nothing but the best experience for your needs. I’ve been a patient for over a few years now & im more than happy with my results! Thank you Dr.
JacquelineLulu – Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
Very professional and helpful! My journey with braces was amazing thanks to Dr.Bilello! Thank you! Would definitely recommend.
May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
I have been treated by Dr. Bilello for a while now, every time I enter into his office I am welcomed by his great staff and met as quick as possible. As well the the office is constantly becoming even cooler with their new equipment.
Shane – May 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
After two years I can say that I really do recommend this office. I’ve had a really good experience. I had to get braces because I had an impacted canine which required me to get oral surgery to remove the baby tooth that I had in order for my adult canine to be brought down throughout my treatment. I really like the way my smile turned out. The staff are really friendly and helpful as well as doctors! Great quality equipment as well, Not one of my brackets have ever come off throughout treatment and lets just say I didn’t always follow the rules. They are very punctual with the appointments and when you are seen. All my questions have been answered. Great service overall.
amanda – Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
Wow ! I’m so happy that i gained the courage to get adult braces !!Dr.Ari Pillar took his time to perfect my smile ! I couldn’t be more happier ! Super gentle and super efficient! Thank you Glenridge Orthodontics for making me confident in my smile :)
Jenn rufrano – Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
Great care and professional work. My kids got took off their retainers and the results were great and my siblings went there before and they are happy with the results
Alhusaini – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
Glenridge Orthodontic is has really helped my teeth get better. They used to be crooked and now they are practically perfect and in the processes of being whiter. I really like the staff, they talk with respect and care.
Angel V – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
It’s been really good, really like the place.
Samrat Lamichhane – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
Gave me a beautiful smile. Thank you!!
Natalie Laird – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
I've been going to Glenridge Orthodontics for over 2 years and my experience has been great. Very professional and welcoming environment. I'm so happy with my smile now. Highly recommend!!
Kaylee Rose – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
My visits at Glenridge Orthodontics have always been a pleasure. Very neat and clean workplace that makes you feel very welcomed.
Feb 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
Office has all the entertainment one would need for those few short minutes of wait time, if any. Office staff extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Love everyone at the office!!
Rosanna – Feb 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
Went to Dr.Bilello for over 3 years, a great guy, great doctor and very professional. Knows exactly what he’s doing and what he’s talking about. I got my braces off a lot sooner than I expected and my teeth look great!
Rob Feliciano – Feb 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
Nice environment, ever since I started coming to this place it’s been nothing but good experiences. Welcoming staff and the staff are good at what they do and are knowledgeable of whatever questions you have.
Dessiree Ramos – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
Dr. Bilello has made my orthodontic treatment as easy as possible. He always make sure that there is a clear understanding of the treatment process and any other procedures. Thanks to him, I finally have the smile I always wished for.
Caroline Castillo – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
Been going to Glenridge for my entire braces process and I’ve had the best experience. Office is clean, staff are friendly and they get you in and out. I would definitely recommend Glenridge Orthodontics.
Tymella – Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
I had gone to Glenridge orthodontics for my whole entire braces process and was so relieved by the way they took care of me. Everybody was so nice, from the way they interact with you to the music or movie they play to distract you from anything going on in your teeth. Both the nurses and orthodontists were such great people. Couldn’t have had such a great experience if it weren’t for them.
Vanessa – Feb 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
The office is very clean. The staffs knowledge is amazing. Glenridge orthodontics feels like home and they will do anything to make your smile look perfect.
Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
Doctor Vicent and his staff do a great job and give the best service to his customers. He explains in details the whole process before/during/after so people can understand the importance of working together to get straight teeth. Thank you for your patience and for always answering all my questions Dr. Vicent Bilello.
Esther Pineda – Jan 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
Glenridge Orthodontics is the best place in NYC to get any dental work done! My family and I came here after having a horrible experience at an other office. Not only do the orthodontists do great work on your teeth, the staff is extremely nice and the office is new and always clean. A completely different experience from my past orthodontist and I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Katherine M – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Bilello?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics