Orthodontics  |
Male
Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS
Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS is a dentist who practices in Glendale, NY.

6534 Myrtle Ave

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Bilello

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Bilello is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bilello has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bilello has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bilello does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bilello and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bilello's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bilello to family and friends
Dr. Bilello's Performance
in Ridgewood, NY |
I have been coming to Glenridge Orthodontics for about two years now. The staff are amazing, super friendly, and have always made my visits comfortable. Dr. Vincent Bilello is absolutely great, always kind and informative. Braces can be uncomfortable but coming here you have peace of mind knowing you are going to be well taken care of. I highly recommend!
in South Ozone Park, NY |
He's very friendly and genuinely cares for his patients. He has treated both my siblings and I. I would highly recommend
in Queens |
My experience with Dr. Bilello has been nothing but amazing. The level of attention they put on me has always been great every single time I have went. The office is very organized, clean, and the staff are great! I would highly suggest, if you're looking for an amazing Orthodontics. Look no further.
Bronx, NY |
I was recommended to come here from my friend and I have to say it has been a great experience. Everyone is friendly, super nice, and clean office. I could not have been more comfortable with Best orthodontist ever!
Ridgewood, NY |
Dr. Bilello and the staff at Glenridge Orthodontics are wonderful! The office is kept very clean, appointments are easy to schedule, and the staff are very friendly and courteous. Thank you Glenridge Orthodontics!
Bronx, NY |
Book appointments a month in advance. Got lots of assistance with my teeth. He has helped improve my teeth since taking off my braces. Looking forward to whitening my teeth! Staff and orthodontists are very friendly.
in Queens |
I've been seeing Dr Bilello in his glenridge orthodontics office now for almost 3 years, and every visit with him goes by smooth and excellent. He's very patient and helpful and makes sure that every thing he does is perfect, as well as making sure his staff does the same. My teeth are much better as a result of all this.
in New York, NY |
Amazing service, great staff. After four years of treatment my smile ever looked better than ever. Gave me a wonderful smile really turned my life around.
New York, NY |
Dr. Vincent is truly great, We been going to him for years ! He explained the treatment to my daughter step by step and every time Elizabeth went to his office. His staff is organized and very knowledgeable. We shall continue going here. Thank you Dr. Bilello for everything
in NY |
Really professional , amazing dentist ... explain every step to you about your treatment and how to help to get your teeth straight *always wear your rubber bands * ?? I truly love Glenridge Orthodontics ! I’m really satisfied
in Glendale, NY |
Dr. Bilello is very professional and has explained everything to me every step of the way. He has done a great job with my new smile and the staff is very friendly and helpful as well. If you need work on your smile, this is the place to be! You won't be disappointed!
WOODHAVEN |
He cares for your teeth and always makes sure you're doing your part with the treatment. Funny guy 10/10 would recommend.
in Smithtown, NY |
Dr. Bilello is a great dentist and he has greatly improved my smile. He removes the stress and and tension behind getting braces by creating an amiable environment. I would really recommend him to anyone who needs braces.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Very fast and reliable, he explaind evrthing very well. I was very hesitiant to getting braces again but i have to say it was a great experiance. I'm in theretainer stage and i tarvel from Pennsylvania. The staff always worked with me for the best convinient days. Than Dr. BILELLO. Your the best.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I have had an amazing experience. Incredibly professional and always makes sure that you are satisfied with the service given. The staff is amazing and friendly. I am extremely happy with my results!
in Ny |
I am actually going to take my time to write this review because believe me when I say I LOVE THIS PLACE. This office is very friendly and professional. I would extremely recommend this to anyone who’s in search of a good orthodontist. I’ve been seen at this office for over a year and I don’t see myself going anywhere else. Their quality of expertise is reflected on their work. Their office is also always clean, which is something that I personally consider important. I definitely recommend it.
in Ridgewood, NY |
Very professional and has great manners. Explains everything in simple details so my son and I can understand easily. Office is always clean and staff very friendly.
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr Bilello is great Dr who explains everything to you. I would recommend him to anyone. Nathaniel ireland
in Boston, MA |
Dr. Vincent Bilello is an amazing orthodontics. He is very felexible and adaptable whole working. He also provides the most insightful advice and care for his patients.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I've had braces on for 2 years and the result was very good. I can't stop smiling. The workers are gentle with my teeth. They are also very patient. They also remind me of my appointments. Highly recommended!
in Brooklyn, NY |
My two children is DR Vincent Bilello patients for a few years excellent doctor the staff is wonderful I recommend DR Vincent as caring wonderful and understanding orthodontist He takes his time with his parents and explains everything clearly so I could understand
ridgewood, ny |
Service was professional every time. Glenridge Orthodontics has a great and friendly staff. We are very happy with a final result and would recommend them to everyone.
Ridgewood, NY |
Dr. Bilello is such a great dentist. He is very patient and really good at what he does. I did the treatment with invisalign and I am very happy with the great results. I also did whitening, which I loved it. Many people noticed my teeth very white in about a month. I highly recommend coming to him. Staff is also great !
in Ridgewood, NY |
I have went to a few orthodontist to see which one I like best and this is my number one choice. They are very friendly and care about how your teeth are looking, hygiene and if you are happy with the outcome. I recently got my braces taken off and my teeth are absolutely perfect! Definitely recommend this to people in the area. Even people not in the area it would definitely be worth the trip.
in Ridgewood, NY |
I'd recommend Dr. Bilello to anyone. Everyone in the office is extremely friendly. I've never had any issues in my few years coming to the orthodontist.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I love they way he dose my teeth i feel happy that i acutally can smile
in Ridgewood, NY |
Would definitely recommend! Dr. Bilello made my experience with braces easy breezy. I never had any trouble with my braces and he has an amazing friendly staff . He explained the process of what he was doing and made sure i understood what was being done. Once my braces were taken off i received many compliments !
Excellent experience here. Dr. Vincent really cares about how the teeth look and worked to improve their appearance even after finishing with my braces.
Brooklyn, NY |
Great service; personal is very glad with everyone that goes there. Highly recomended. My kids likes to go there for their braces every month.
in Ridgewood, NY |
My experience with Glenridge Orthodontics was an amazing one. My teeth were crooked and yellow, however dr.bilello helped my teeth improve. Now i can smile without shame, i love my smile all thanks to the staff and the doctor. They all are so friendly.
in Ridgewood, NY |
I highly recommend this orthodontic. The staff is so helpful and so kind.
Ridgewood, NY |
My experience with Glenridge Orthodontics has been nothing but amazing! The staff is amazing. I have my two daughters going there,both havimg very bad teeth. My youngest one just got off of her braces and it look amazing. Walking in for the first time her overbite was bad. After gettimg braces done for two year it looks so good. Would recommend going there!
in Elmhurst, NY |
My experience with Glenridge Orthodontics has been nothing but amazing! The staff is very friendly, the place is super clean, and most importantly the results speak for themselves. Prior to coming here, I had a slight overbite. Needless to say, I didn't smile too often, however, thanks to Dr. Bilello and his amazing staff, that is no longer the case!
in Kew Gardens, NY |
Dr.Bilello is strongly recommended because of the attention he gives to every patient and also he's a friendly person.
in Queens, NY |
Great experience overall. I was very impressed with Dr. Bilello and how much attention and details be provides. Professional and very knowledgeable. Friendly and professional staff. Would highly recommend.
in Brooklyn, NY |
My son has been seeing Dr. Bilello for over 2 years. I started out somewhere else and it was awful. Im So happy we found Dr. Bilello. Great doctor. Great staff. Never a long wait. Easy appointments. Highly recommended.
Philadelphia, PA |
Great services
in New York, NY |
My experience with Dr Bilello and the entire Glenridge team has been an absolute pleasure. When choosing someone to work on something so personal and visible as your smile, you want to make sure you choose someone that not only you can trust and makes you feel comfortable, but has the skill set to achieve what you want! Dr. B's got it! Very friendly and welcoming environment. Glad they're expanding their office and growing team of very friendly and skillful orthodontist!
A great experience for my step-daughter Angelina Colop and her mother Brianna Colon. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The doctors were kind, informative and professional. They should be the orthodontist to emulate! Thank you!
in Ridgewood, NY |
Dr. Bilello Is definitely an attentive dentist to each patient he has. Having gone to Glenridge for 5 years now, I notice no change in treatment and I am proud with my results.
in Queens, NY |
The service here is the best! They are very quick and very nice people. I so recommend this place!
in Brooklyn, NY |
Service was professional and totally accommodating. The staff is friendly and I'm so happy with the final results for my son Steven. Thanks Dr. Bilelllo!
in Queens, NY |
I had a amazing experience here. The outcome was well worth it and i am extremely satisfied with the results!
in New York, NY |
I never really liked dentists, but glenridge orthodontist is the best I've encountered. They're all really gentle and light with his hands, they all always makes me feel comfortable. Glendrige is the only dentist I trust. They all have the best assistants.
in Forest Hills, NY |
Great service with organized staff. Always recieve emails, phone calls as a reminder of appointments. Process is efficient and fast, dentist get the job done but still manage to have fun. Enjoyed the process I extremely recommend to any kids that arent a fan of dentist because they make everything comfortable and make it feel like home.
Every visit was great. The staff Ian really nice and caring for their patients. Would highly recommend to others!
Brooklyn, NY |
Amazingggggg place I highly recommend it, I promise you will walk out with a smile they work out prices and your schedule they make you you feel comfortable in every aspect. Staff are also very polite and answer all your questions as needed
Ridgewood, NY |
Dr. Bilello is an incredible orthodontist and an even better person. He runs Glenridge Orthodontics nicely and has everything in order. He is always there to help and offer extra support with whatever you need.
in New Castle, PA |
Great experience every visit, wait times are quick and staff are very professional and knowledgeable, would recommend to any one in nyc.
Glendale, NY |
Excellent Service. Waiting time is quick.
Have you seen Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bilello?