Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS

Orthodontics | Male

Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS

Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS is an dentist who practices in Glendale, NY.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Bilello's Experience

Visiting Dr. Bilello

Dr. Bilello accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Bilello is now accepting new patients
Glenridge Orthodontics6534 Myrtle Ave

Dr. Bilello's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bilello to family and friends
Dr. Bilello's Performance
in Brooklyn, NY |
I've had braces on for 2 years and the result was very good. I can't stop smiling. The workers are gentle with my teeth. They are also very patient. They also remind me of my appointments. Highly recommended!
in Brooklyn, NY |
My two children is DR Vincent Bilello patients for a few years excellent doctor the staff is wonderful I recommend DR Vincent as caring wonderful and understanding orthodontist He takes his time with his parents and explains everything clearly so I could understand
ridgewood, ny |
Service was professional every time. Glenridge Orthodontics has a great and friendly staff. We are very happy with a final result and would recommend them to everyone.
Ridgewood, NY |
Dr. Bilello is such a great dentist. He is very patient and really good at what he does. I did the treatment with invisalign and I am very happy with the great results. I also did whitening, which I loved it. Many people noticed my teeth very white in about a month. I highly recommend coming to him. Staff is also great !
in Ridgewood, NY |
I have went to a few orthodontist to see which one I like best and this is my number one choice. They are very friendly and care about how your teeth are looking, hygiene and if you are happy with the outcome. I recently got my braces taken off and my teeth are absolutely perfect! Definitely recommend this to people in the area. Even people not in the area it would definitely be worth the trip.
in Ridgewood, NY |
I'd recommend Dr. Bilello to anyone. Everyone in the office is extremely friendly. I've never had any issues in my few years coming to the orthodontist.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I love they way he dose my teeth i feel happy that i acutally can smile
in Ridgewood, NY |
Would definitely recommend! Dr. Bilello made my experience with braces easy breezy. I never had any trouble with my braces and he has an amazing friendly staff . He explained the process of what he was doing and made sure i understood what was being done. Once my braces were taken off i received many compliments !
Excellent experience here. Dr. Vincent really cares about how the teeth look and worked to improve their appearance even after finishing with my braces.
Brooklyn, NY |
Great service; personal is very glad with everyone that goes there. Highly recomended. My kids likes to go there for their braces every month.
in Ridgewood, NY |
My experience with Glenridge Orthodontics was an amazing one. My teeth were crooked and yellow, however dr.bilello helped my teeth improve. Now i can smile without shame, i love my smile all thanks to the staff and the doctor. They all are so friendly.
in Ridgewood, NY |
I highly recommend this orthodontic. The staff is so helpful and so kind.
Ridgewood, NY |
My experience with Glenridge Orthodontics has been nothing but amazing! The staff is amazing. I have my two daughters going there,both havimg very bad teeth. My youngest one just got off of her braces and it look amazing. Walking in for the first time her overbite was bad. After gettimg braces done for two year it looks so good. Would recommend going there!
in Elmhurst, NY |
My experience with Glenridge Orthodontics has been nothing but amazing! The staff is very friendly, the place is super clean, and most importantly the results speak for themselves. Prior to coming here, I had a slight overbite. Needless to say, I didn't smile too often, however, thanks to Dr. Bilello and his amazing staff, that is no longer the case!
in Kew Gardens, NY |
Dr.Bilello is strongly recommended because of the attention he gives to every patient and also he's a friendly person.
in Queens, NY |
Great experience overall. I was very impressed with Dr. Bilello and how much attention and details be provides. Professional and very knowledgeable. Friendly and professional staff. Would highly recommend.
in Brooklyn, NY |
My son has been seeing Dr. Bilello for over 2 years. I started out somewhere else and it was awful. Im So happy we found Dr. Bilello. Great doctor. Great staff. Never a long wait. Easy appointments. Highly recommended.
Philadelphia, PA |
Great services
in New York, NY |
My experience with Dr Bilello and the entire Glenridge team has been an absolute pleasure. When choosing someone to work on something so personal and visible as your smile, you want to make sure you choose someone that not only you can trust and makes you feel comfortable, but has the skill set to achieve what you want! Dr. B's got it! Very friendly and welcoming environment. Glad they're expanding their office and growing team of very friendly and skillful orthodontist!
A great experience for my step-daughter Angelina Colop and her mother Brianna Colon. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The doctors were kind, informative and professional. They should be the orthodontist to emulate! Thank you!
in Ridgewood, NY |
Dr. Bilello Is definitely an attentive dentist to each patient he has. Having gone to Glenridge for 5 years now, I notice no change in treatment and I am proud with my results.
in Queens, NY |
The service here is the best! They are very quick and very nice people. I so recommend this place!
in Brooklyn, NY |
Service was professional and totally accommodating. The staff is friendly and I'm so happy with the final results for my son Steven. Thanks Dr. Bilelllo!
in Queens, NY |
I had a amazing experience here. The outcome was well worth it and i am extremely satisfied with the results!
in New York, NY |
I never really liked dentists, but glenridge orthodontist is the best I've encountered. They're all really gentle and light with his hands, they all always makes me feel comfortable. Glendrige is the only dentist I trust. They all have the best assistants.
in Forest Hills, NY |
Great service with organized staff. Always recieve emails, phone calls as a reminder of appointments. Process is efficient and fast, dentist get the job done but still manage to have fun. Enjoyed the process I extremely recommend to any kids that arent a fan of dentist because they make everything comfortable and make it feel like home.
Every visit was great. The staff Ian really nice and caring for their patients. Would highly recommend to others!
Brooklyn, NY |
Amazingggggg place I highly recommend it, I promise you will walk out with a smile they work out prices and your schedule they make you you feel comfortable in every aspect. Staff are also very polite and answer all your questions as needed
Ridgewood, NY |
Dr. Bilello is an incredible orthodontist and an even better person. He runs Glenridge Orthodontics nicely and has everything in order. He is always there to help and offer extra support with whatever you need.
in New Castle, PA |
Great experience every visit, wait times are quick and staff are very professional and knowledgeable, would recommend to any one in nyc.
Glendale, NY |
Excellent Service. Waiting time is quick.
in Brooklyn my |
Exelente doctor buen tratamiento exelente equipo satisfasion en el proceso de ortodencia.
in Queens, NY |
Dr.vincent is a very good dentist hes very polite And everyone that works there is very nice to The patients
in Brooklyn, NY |
Excellent and fast service !!! Best place ever, friendly staff. I'll recommend to my friends and family.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I took my braces off about a year and a half ago and couldn't be more happy with my new smile. Dr. Vincent Bilello is a great orthodontist. Always very patient and making sure I understand what was being done to my teeth. Trully grateful for his guidance throughout my orthognatic surgical procedure. Dr. Bilello and the rest of the staff are very friendly and professional, and always do their best to work around your schedule. I would reccomend this center to eveyone.
in Brooklyn New York |
Very kind also make sure everything ok with you make you feel you apart of them
in Glendale, NY |
The service here is really good and the doctors are so kind and gentle on your teeth. After my results, I was satisfied. The doctors here are careful and trustworthy.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I have nothing but positive things to say about Glenridge orthodontics. My daughter started getting treatment for her teeth a few years ago. She is finally at the end of her treatment and she is very excited and happy with the end result. I am also very happy with with the work that was done. The staff is very nice and always professional. They always welcome you with a smile and willing to assist you without hesitation.. I will definitely recommend this office. -Jashua Penalo
in Brooklyn, NY |
i DEFINITELY WOULD RECOMMEND DR. BILELLO. HE IS VERY CARING AND DOES EXCELLENT WORK.
in Ridgewood, NY |
We LOVE this practice! I took my daughter here for braces and she enjoyed every phase of it - I'm serious! Dr. Bilello treats his patients with respect and listens to their concerns. He takes the time to explain procedures and the purpose of each procedure. His staff is AMAZING! ALL very courteous and helpful. We are so happy we found them and tell everyone we know about them. They are accommodating and make time for their patients - who could ask for more! Great team! Try them!!!
New York, NY |
Glenridge orthodontics has a friendly staff, fast services. Dr. Bilello is amazing.
in Glendale, NY |
Dr. Bilello is a great doctor! Had a wonderful experience and felt comfortable. Quick worker and gets the job done.
in Richmond Hill, NY |
Great orthodontist and a very friendly person always with a smile and funny too. His staff is also a great one.
Dr. Bilello has been so kind and caring for my braces that I've worn for about 2 years. At first, I was so scared to step into the braces process but he really put me ease and made it so easy for me. He's a great orthodontist who cares for his patients and gives the best care for their braces or invisalign.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr.Bilello is a great orthodontics, i enjoyed my time coming here over the year. Dr.Bilello and his staff are all so kind and friendly.
in Brooklyn, Ny |
Great service.. staff is welcoming.
in Maspeth, NY |
A few years ago, I had braces applied by him. Recently, I had them removed and I have to say that I am happy with the results. Dr. Bilello made my experience stress free when it came to giving instructions to booking appointments. I would definitely recommend this business to others!
Dr. Vincent J. Bilello is great.. And so is his staff. He has a lot of patience. Every question I had he answered patiently.
in Glendale |
Great serivce, loving coming her eyes always looking forward next time
in New York, NY |
I am amazed at my beautiful smile with the results i got from braces. they did a beautiful job and the staff were very friendly. highly recommend this orthodontic office.
Have you seen Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bilello?

Compare Dr. Bilello

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Bilello's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Bilello does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bilello and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bilello does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bilello and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics

Dr. Bilello does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bilello and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.