Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male

Dr. Bilello

Glenridge Orthodontics

6534 Myrtle Ave Glendale, NY 11385

Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Glendale, NY. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Bilello accepts

Dr. Bilello accepts the following insurance:

Dental Maintenance Organization DMO

94.4206008583691%

Dr. Bilello?
Dr. Bilello's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS
I'm extremely satisfied with the service I have received in the past from Glenridge Orthodontics. Everyone that works here is extremely friendly and informative and they always go above and beyond to provide exceptional service. I've been going here for a very long time now, having gotten my braces done here, and I'm very happy with how my teeth turned out. Thank you for providing me with a better smile, Dr. Bilello!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
service was professional every time. I love this place. the experience is great and you will start seeing the results you want in your smile. They are very dedicated to their work and will do everything so you will be comfortable and satisfied with correcting your smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
This place is very great. In a short but fair amount of time Glenridge Orthodontics gave me my smile back. Sometimes I was afraid to smile in pictures but this place gave me the opportunity to have a beautiful smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
The treatment I was given for my teeth gave me great results and I am pleased on how they look. I am treated with great hospitality every time i visit. It keeps on being a pleasure each time I go there for an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
Hes really good at what he does and makes sure to properly do his job with ease and perfection. My apointment tend to last a couple mins and when there done im out the door. Fast and reliable aswell as skilled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
My experience at Glenridge Orthodontics was one of the best. They gave me very helpful suggestions during my time with braces and suggested many things that sped up my process. They always made me feel welcome, comfortable and they are always prepared to attend you and to answer any questions you have for them. I am very happy with the way my teeth look now and highly appreciate the check ups even after my braces were removed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
I'm really glad I chose this office to receive braces treatment. I never had a problem with Dr. Bilello, the other doctors and the staff. The staff are always willing to help the patients and are very kind. I sure dont regret coming here
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
Dr. Vincent Bilello has an outstanding practice and my daughters teeth came out beautiful. They are alway polite and accommodating. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
Dr. Bilello is an awesome orthodontist. He is very attentive, caring and willing to make you feel very comfortable. All the orthodontist are great. They're all caring, friendly, and very helpful. I would recommend everyone to go here to get their braces or invisalign etc.. This is Evelyn Noman from Ridgewood, NY
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
Glenridge Ortho helped me perfect my smile. knowledgeable and professional doctors. Friendly staff, high tech equipment and a welcoming environment. The best choice I made is investing in myself. My smile is worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
It’s a pleasure coming back. The office is clean and everyone makes you feel welcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
Excellent service here. Got my braces taken off two months and am fully satisfied with the results. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Workplace is clean and technology is new. Highly recommend this place to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
My visits at Glenridge Orthodontics have always been a pleasure. It's a very neat and clean workplace that makes you feel welcomed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
I’ve been going to about 3 years and my teeth have relay improved. I am so happy with the results. Everyone there is super helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
Doctor was very kind and pleasant during the appointment. He told me the amount of times he wants to meet with me to check up on my teeth.I got new retainers and I was able to pay it in 3 days rather than the day off. The seating is phenomenal and comfortable,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
I am very pleased by my results and have throroughly enjoyed the service provided
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
I had my braces treatment done by Dr. Bilello and was very satisfied with the results of my smile. He is very professional and I can tell he is very experienced since he is always informative and answers my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
As an adult I was reluctant to do braces again. I had a great experience at Glenridge Orthodontics with Invisalign . I was always able to get an appointment that was flexible with my work schedule. And the staff were great. The doctors I worked with were patient with me and always explained what the next steps were. I'm very happy with the results and more confident with my smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
Really polite and went a step further by challenging my insurance when my it declined to pay for my braces.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vincent Bilello, DDS?
At first I was very nervous to get braces. But Dr. Bilello and his staff made it an easy process from start to finish. He explained to me what he was doing and answered all my questions. I am very happy with the final result of my teeth after braces and feel so confident!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Bilello?