Dr. Vinayak Patil, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Stafford, VA. He practices dentistry.

Neibauer Dental Care - Garrisonville

• Sat: 8:00am - 1:00pm

Dr. Patil accepts

Dr. Patil accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Patil treats your condition or procedure

Neibauer Dental Care strives to provide lifetime care to the Stafford area, because oral health is integral to overall health. Our philosophy is to provide care that will be in your best interest now, and in the years to come, so you have a smile that will last a lifetime!

University Of Maryland Dental School
Kle Dental College Belgaum, India

Dr. Patil's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Patil

Dr. Patil?
Dr. Patil's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vinayak Patil, DDS
Dr. Patil and his staff are AMAZING! I needed work done and was very nervous but everyone was excellent about building my confidence and I have been back several times. I would recommend this group to any and everyone!!!! See you guys next Wednesday! Great seeing you today Dr. Patil, Chelcie, Cailynn and Patty?? You never disappoint!
Smoothe.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinayak Patil, DDS?
Dr. Patil, I am so happy that you introduced me to Invisalign! You were there with me during the beginning to the end. Now, I can't stop smiling and enjoying being more confident in speaking clearly. You are the best! Thank you so much! Linda Mornot
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinayak Patil, DDS?
Dr Patil is awesome!!! All of my life I had a large gap in my front teeth & my teeth were shifting. He recommended & fitted me for Invisalign and now my teeth are PERFECT. Thank you Dr Patil for giving me a perfect smile!!??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinayak Patil, DDS?
Dr. Patio is very caring and puts you at ease quickly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinayak Patil, DDS?
I was very pleased with the service I received at Dr.Patil's office. He kept my best interest at heart when it came to my tooth and extraction and explained the process and proper care after the procedure was through . I was also pleased with his awesome Dental Assiant Chelcie Faison. She made sure I was comfortable and calmed my nerves with a positive attitude during the procedure. I was literally giving a round of applause after the procedure was over . JOB WELL DONE !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinayak Patil, DDS?
Tuesday before my wedding I broke my tooth on a lifesaver. I hadn't been to a dentist in YEARS due to my fears. I was not a patient of Neibauer Dental Care, but when I called and told them my situation they made room for me that day. I went in the office in total distress. Everyone was so kind and eased my fears. Dr. Patil walked me through the whole procedure with such kindness. He called the next day to see how I was doing. I am working with Dr. Patil on other dental issues. He is BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinayak Patil, DDS?
Came to neibauer because somebody recommended me. Spoke highly of Dr. Patil. Hadn’t been to the dentist in 25 years. Had a lot going on in my mouth. Dr. Patil fixed my whole mouth. I’ve been a patient of his for 4 years now. Dr. Patil and his staff always treat me well. He’s great and always makes me feel at home here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinayak Patil, DDS?
My son and I have been seeing Dr. Patil for 10 years. Before seeing him, I was afraid to go to the dentist and was worried that my son would feel the same. I had no need to worry! Dr. Patil is patient, caring, and painless!! I feel very fortunate that my son and I found such a wonderful dentist to take care of our dental needs. I would highly recommend him! Rob and Jacob G.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinayak Patil, DDS?
Dr. Patil is a wonderful dentist! He takes great care to make sure I am comfortable and not experiencing any pain during a procedure. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vinayak Patil, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Patil?

More Dentists at Neibauer Dental Care - Garrisonville