Dr. Vijayalakshmi Jesson, DDS

Dr. Vijayalakshmi Jesson, DDS

Dentistry  |
Female

Finding the Right Path In a family of surgeons, OBGYNs and engineers, entering the medical profession interested Dr. Viji from a young age. Her dentist uncle invited her to check out his clinic, and she liked the artistic side of dentistry. The decision was made, and Dr. Viji qualified at Ragas Dental College in India in 1990. After she had finished an internship, she worked in her uncle’s practice for a time. Then, she married her husband Robert and moved to the U.S. Completing a Well-rounded Dental Education Once in her new home, Dr. Viji set about investigating how to obtain a license to practice in the U.S. After dental school, she completed additional dental studies at New York University, graduating from their program in 1997. While in school, she worked at an implantologist’s office in Manhattan during the day and attended classes during the evening. Dr. Viji then worked in upstate New York before going on to open Convenient Dental. “I’m proud to be a dentist. My patients tell me that I’ve restored their ability to smile. Giving them back their self-confidence is highly fulfilling.” Staying Busy and Informed Belonging to the Southern Maryland Dental Association, Dr. Viji stays up to date on the latest in dentistry by attending regular continuing education courses. Robert and their two daughters occasionally accompany her when she travels for conferences. In her spare time, Dr. Viji stays busy with church and her children’s activities. These include swimming, piano, attending camp and dancing. She also volunteers her time at local schools doing clinical evaluations on students there.

Convenient Dental

• Dominion Insurance
  • EmblemHealth
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Jesson

Convenient Dental Care offers all-in-one dental care at seven locations across Metro Detroit. Our services include preventive care, emergency care, cosmetic and restorative dentistry, customized teeth whitening, and orthodontics. Our current locations are in Clinton Township, Monroe, Roseville, Shelby Township, Brighton, Commerce Twp. and Walled Lake. Call or stop by today!

• Broken Tooth

• Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Education data for Dr. Jesson is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Jesson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jesson has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Jesson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jesson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jesson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jesson to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Jesson's Performance
Great customer service
Catonsville, MD |
My son has been a patient for several years and I've always been pleased with the service and friendliness of the Doctor.
in Baltimore, MD |
Very informative and is very honest about treatment.
in Baltimore Md |
My experience is always great. This doctor is pleasant, kind and gentle. With appointment there's never a wait and reminders are often sent through email and text. I do recomend to all who seeks comfort and a safe experience.
in Silver Spring, MD |
Love coming to Dr Viji! Always have, always will!
in Baltimore,md |
Very efficient, pleasant, and thorough with exams.
in Washington, DC |
She is very professional and educates the patient regarding dental hygiene.
in pikesville MD |
Very friendly and good service
in Baltimore, MD |
Very friendly office, overall great service all the time.
in Baltimore, MD |
We have been coming to Dr. Vijay for years we always get the greatest care and I'm extremely satisfied with how helpful the staff is. I'm always referring her to my family and friends she's the only dentist that doesn't scare me LOL????
in Silver Spring, MD |
Best office ever. Highly recommend!
Baltimore, md |
Understanding, I like coming to this office.
in Windsor, Md |
Dr. Vijay is great she answers all of your questions about your dental health. She explains everything that is going on with your teeth. The office staff is very friendly and professional. I would recommend her to family and friends.
Outatanding!! Very professional
Hyattsville, MD |
I've been coming to Viji for the past 5years. She is amazing and she does great work. I highly recommend her for you dental needs.
in Baltimore md |
I really like coming to her with my family she always does a great job and really know how to take care of a customer ( nice customer service) I recommend people to try her and get a chance to discover her nice work
Washington, DC |
I've been a patient for over 12 years and all my visits have been very pleasant. My dentist keeps me informed and educated about my dental health.
in Baltimore, MD |
My first visit, I was really nervous and the doctor really made me feel comfortable while receiving treatment . I hated going to the dentist, because I'm scared. Ilove this dentist, I would refer her to anyone. I told her she is my dentist for life. Now, I'm referring her to my family and friends. She is the best. I don't want another dentist.
in Baltimore, MD |
Shes wonderful and outstanding chairs idea manner. She's very knowledgeable and professional.
Have you seen Dr. Vijayalakshmi Jesson, DDS?

Visit Dr. Jesson