Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD

Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Margate, FL. He practices dentistry.Read his story

100 Florida 7

Margate, FL 33063

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Arguello Jr treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Whitening
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

"Since graduation, Dr. Arguello has been on the forefront of post graduate dental education. He understands that dentistry is a dynamic entity and that is why he attends monthly continuing education classes to make sure he is always on top of new tec...

Dr. Arguello Jr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Arguello Jr

Dr. Arguello Jr?
Dr. Arguello Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
On July 31, 2018 I had a toothache that i could not withstand anymore. I did not have a dentist. I called Dr. Arguello's office and they saw me instantly. I needed a root canal and a deep cleaning due to neglect on my part. They scheduled the first step of my root canal the next day to alleviate my pain. The amount of compassion and professionalism I experienced by all of Dr. Arguello's staff was without question the best service from a dental provider I had ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD?
Very nice staff dr is very good and not a long waiting time
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD?
Doctor is wonderful. His staff is great! We highly recommend him for ANY dental work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD?
I have always been terribly afraid of the dentist since I was a child. I actually hadn't gone in years to see a dentist. I came across his website and read the reviews and they all sounded too good to be true, so I gave it a try. I had a horrible wisdom tooth that was causing me intense pain, and Dr Arguello was able to see me right away. He explain everything with such detail even after I kept asking a million of questions. He really took his time. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD?
hes the best! fast,easy trustworthy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD?
Dr. Arguello and his staff have been very professional,positive and friendly. I ahve come here for several procedures and have recommendd this doctor and staff to my co workers. Dr. Arguello does all procedures from basic to advanced. I am currently in the middle of an advanced procedure now, and will be coming here for any dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD?
I absolutely love the staff here! They are very friendly and make us feel at ease every time we visit. I feel that they really care for their patients and not out to make money off any unnecessary work/treatments. I can't wait to start coming for myself. Thank you Nate and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD?
The service was fantastic and the workers were very friendly. I feel very comfortable when I come to the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD?
Great job! Good staff. Dr. lau and Nathan did great work and I am very pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD?
Our first visit with the doctor today was great. He was very thorough and patient. Explaining everything to us in a very professional way. Nathan was very good as well. He was great to work with from start to finish. Victoria who scheduled us in less than 24 hours because my husband was having pain. The entire experience was excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD?
Aber was amazing with my cleaning . Great place and friendly front desk staff. Awesome place I highly recommend . Angela was great with Marcela
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD?
Me encanto como quedo mi dientito. La atencion siempre cordial! los recomiendo. Rolando y Andrea son muy buenos asistentes!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD?
Me siento muy complacido con el servicio, ojala todos los dentistas en Florida tuviesen el mismo criterio de servicio, espero se mantengan con esta calidad y buen caracter por mucho tiempo, mis felicitaciones para todo el personal, muy complacido con el Asistente Rolando, Andrea y el Dr. Arguello. :D
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD?
First time visit and great experience. Office very clean and professional service starting at the front desk. I waited for about 15 minutes and I was offered water and coffee. I definitely recommend it to a family member.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD?
Going to the dentist is never thought of as a pleasant experience, but i can assure you that is not the case at Arguello Dentistry. Dr. Arguello along with Nathan and Andrea couldn't have been more accommodating. Dr. Arguellos humor goes a long way when you have 4 different dental tools in your mouth at the same time. Over all it is the best experience I have ever had at a dentist.
Todo bien, muy profesionales , la atencion exellent por el aux Rodrigo Escobar,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD?
It is always a pleasure to be here at this dental office. Rodrigo Escobar is a very nice assistant and his performance is very professional, and he has excellent manners. Thanks to the Arguello team, I really recommend this office for any dental procedure to attend anybody dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD?
The staff was very nice and the treatment that was giving to me was great. Clean office and will recommend anyone to come
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD?
First time visit was quite nice, the assistant, Rodrigo Escobar was very friendly. I usually feels untied on dentist's office, and was surprised that that was not the case at dr Arguello office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vigarny Arguello Jr, DMD?
I had been a patient of Dr. Arguello for more than 2 years already, and the only thing that I can say, it's that he is the BEST dentist ever, also his staff is super nice and friendly. I will recommend Dr. Arguello and his staff such as Rodrigo Escobar and Roberto Gonzalez, they are always there for me and my entire family.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Arguello Jr?

Insurance accepted