Dr. Vidmantas Cemarka, DDS

Dr. Vidmantas Cemarka, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Vidmantas Cemarka, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bellevue, WA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Loyola University / School Of Dentistry in 1993 and practices dentistry.Read his story

918 124th Ave NE Ste 201

• DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Cemarka

Dr. Cemarka's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cemarka "I was born and raised in Chicago Illinois. My parents immigrated from Lithuania and settled on the SW side of Chicago. The field of Dentistry came into my life when a friend of mine became a Dental Laboratory Technician. I always loved hands-on work so Dental Technology became a passion. After completing a one year program in Dental Technology I worked in small Dental Labs throughout the Chicagoland area. After 18 years as a Dental Technician, I decided to attend Illinois Benedictine College. There my passion shifted to Dentistry. Since I had a strong background in prosthetics, Dentistry was a perfect pathway. I attended Loyola University School of Dentistry in Chicago. After graduation, I entered the US Navy and completed six years of active duty in the Dental Corps. Stationed in San Diego as a Lieutenant Commander, I was exposed to state of the art procedures. The training was superb! Plus I was able to travel halfway around the world on the USS Constellation. September 1999 I left San Diego for my new home in the Northwest."

This content was provided by Dr. Cemarka "Our goal is to offer you a level of care you haven't experienced. By having our expectations of dental health set higher than the typical general dentist we are able to let you decide what level of health you want to achieve and catch issues sooner rather than later. Whatever your goal is we will support your decision; however, we strongly believe you should be the one to decide what level of health you want to achieve, know your options and repercussions of each option before you make a decision.

We listen carefully to our patient's concerns and expectations which is why our New Patient Exams are so comprehensive and we take the time to do complimentary consultations with you so you can see on the screen what and why you have the options you do. We want to hear your concerns and goals. Our patients are part of our team!"

1  Practice Areas

• Broken Tooth
  • Chronic Periodontitis
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Periodontitis

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Benedictine University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Loyola University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Cemarka has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cemarka has no media or publications listed.

• Lithuanian

Dr. Cemarka does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cemarka and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cemarka's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cemarka

Dr. Cemarka?
Dr. Cemarka's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Cemarka?