Periodontics  |
Dr. Victor Sternberg, DMD
Dr. Victor Sternberg, DMD is a dentist who practices in Briarcliff Manor, NY. He is 73 years old.

141 N State Rd

Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510

Learn about Dr. Sternberg

• Periodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Sternberg is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Sternberg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sternberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sternberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sternberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sternberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sternberg to family and friends
Dr. Sternberg's Performance
in Madison, CT |
I've been with Dr. Sternberg for many years. I moved to eastern Connecticut five years ago and I drive 75+ miles to my appointments. I think that clearly reflects my trust in his professional expertise and in the quality of his practice.
in Pound Ridge |
None better!
Briarcliff Manor, NY |
Highly recommend!
in Pleasantville, NY |
Dr. Sternberg is an excellent periodontist. He and his staff are very professional and very compassionate. I have been to a few periodontists, he is by far the best.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Sternberg is extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. My periodontal health has improved greatly since I started seeing him about 5 years ago. His hygienist, Laura, is truly incredible as well. As a nervous dental patient, she always puts me at ease and does a wonderful job with my cleaning and advising how to keep my teeth and gums healthy. Highly recommend.
in Yorktown heights NY |
Dr Sternberg had been my periodontist for over 35 yrs. He saved my teeth. But he's not just an expert in dentistry. He treats each patient with personal care and attention. You will not find a more wonderful dentist and office staff.
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
Dr Sternberg was closed. But in office doing paperwork and saw me on 15 minute notice.Always friendly,competent,and really knows his stuff.A gem!
in TARRYTOWN |
Dr Sternberg is a compassionate professional who excels at putting his patients at ease. He and his excellent staff strive to minimize anxiety and discomfort during procedures. I highly recommend this wonderful Periodontist
Yorktown Heights, NY |
My teeth were in terrible shape before I met Dr. Sternberg and his team. I now have a healthy mouth my oral hygiene care has improved. I am able to enjoy food again. I hadn't eaten a steak in years. Thank you Dr. Sternberg and Annie.
in Briarcliff Manor, NY |
Dr Sternberg is the best knowledgeable gentle caring dentist I have vever been too
in New York, NY |
Dr. Sternberg did my periodontal surgery some 15 years ago and hi team of associates has maintained his good work ever since. I've had implants done here and All the work has been world class.
in Briarcliff Manor, NY |
Simply stated, Excellent!
in Wappingers Falls, NY |
As always the visit was very pleasant and timely. Dr. Sternberg always comes in to check on me and review my progress. He always asks about my family and my health. He is the best.
Tarrytown, NY |
I've consistently experienced excessive teeth problems in my lifetime and dr. Sternberg is first dentist- periodontist -implant specialist I can go to with total and complete confidence. I've had 4 transplants with him and will only return to him
Ossining, NY |
Have had extraction/implant work done that was really excellent.
in Scarborough NY |
Best Perodontist!! He and his staff are excellent every time you are there. Dr. Sternnerg is not only the best periodontist but also so intelligent and worldly. He is an education in world affairs and medicine. Have used him for more then 18 years and always the best results. Thank you Dr. Sternnerg. Lois Rosenthal
in Garrison NY |
Very careing and gentile.Tells you exactly what is going on and what he is going to do to correct it.
in Ossining, NY |
If you value and want to save your teeth you'll not find a better periodontal office in Westchester. I've been a patient for many years and since I want my family and friends to be taken care of the best way possible I've referred Dr. Sternberg to them. The staff is pleasant , the "elevator" music is awesome and my hygienist Annie has the best gentle hands in the business .
Cannot speak too highly of Dr Sternberg and his staff. A great combination of experience, training and thoughtful, sensitive personalities.
in Westport, CT |
Provided excellent treatment over a span of over seventeen years - four successful implants and other dental surgery.
in Somers, NY |
Top notch doctor. His entire practice is excellent. My hygenist Laura is an outstanding professional. I feel completely secure in the staff and Dr. Sternberg's work is impeccable.
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
My experience with Dr. Sternberg and the office is an intergral part of my continuing maintenance as an oral cancer survivor. Dr. Sternberg and Laura ( a specialized Dental Hygenist) scale my teeth and gums on a quarterly basis. They are thorough in keeping my mouth and gums in good working order!
in Brooklyn, NY |
I have complete confidence in Dr Sternberg and his team. They are the best!
in Cortlandt manor |
very pleased with the entire experience. I was always fully informed, educated and treated with respect. especially impressed with the staff, as they always insured that i understood instructions and cheerfully retaught me when needed, to help me get the very best outcomes from my efforts.
Dr. Sternberg is thorough, professional and a very warm kind dr. I would recommend him to anyone
in Ardsley, NY |
I would highly recommend using Dr. Sternberg. His office staff and dental assistants are kind and knowledgeable. Nicki assisted in the procedure in a professional and comforting manner. Dr. Sternberg made sure my pain was managed during the procedure and that I was comfortable. Pillows under my legs and head were used. He relaxed me by talking about current movies but also discussed new medications so I felt he was staying up to date clinically. His goal to save teeth matches my own.
Have you seen Dr. Victor Sternberg, DMD?
Are you Dr. Sternberg?