Dr. Victor Sternberg, DMD

Periodontics | Male

141 N State Rd Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510 Get Directions
Dr. Victor Sternberg, DMD
Dr. Victor Sternberg, DMD is a dentist who practices in Briarcliff Manor, NY. He is 73 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Sternberg's Experience

Visiting Dr. Sternberg

Dr. Sternberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sternberg to family and friends
Dr. Sternberg's Performance
Yorktown Heights, NY |
My teeth were in terrible shape before I met Dr. Sternberg and his team. I now have a healthy mouth my oral hygiene care has improved. I am able to enjoy food again. I hadn't eaten a steak in years. Thank you Dr. Sternberg and Annie.
in Briarcliff Manor, NY |
Dr Sternberg is the best knowledgeable gentle caring dentist I have vever been too
in New York, NY |
Dr. Sternberg did my periodontal surgery some 15 years ago and hi team of associates has maintained his good work ever since. I've had implants done here and All the work has been world class.
in Briarcliff Manor, NY |
Simply stated, Excellent!
in Wappingers Falls, NY |
As always the visit was very pleasant and timely. Dr. Sternberg always comes in to check on me and review my progress. He always asks about my family and my health. He is the best.
Tarrytown, NY |
I've consistently experienced excessive teeth problems in my lifetime and dr. Sternberg is first dentist- periodontist -implant specialist I can go to with total and complete confidence. I've had 4 transplants with him and will only return to him
Ossining, NY |
Have had extraction/implant work done that was really excellent.
in Scarborough NY |
Best Perodontist!! He and his staff are excellent every time you are there. Dr. Sternnerg is not only the best periodontist but also so intelligent and worldly. He is an education in world affairs and medicine. Have used him for more then 18 years and always the best results. Thank you Dr. Sternnerg. Lois Rosenthal
in Garrison NY |
Very careing and gentile.Tells you exactly what is going on and what he is going to do to correct it.
in Ossining, NY |
If you value and want to save your teeth you'll not find a better periodontal office in Westchester. I've been a patient for many years and since I want my family and friends to be taken care of the best way possible I've referred Dr. Sternberg to them. The staff is pleasant , the "elevator" music is awesome and my hygienist Annie has the best gentle hands in the business .
in Pound Ridge , NY |
The best!
Cannot speak too highly of Dr Sternberg and his staff. A great combination of experience, training and thoughtful, sensitive personalities.
in Westport, CT |
Provided excellent treatment over a span of over seventeen years - four successful implants and other dental surgery.
in Somers, NY |
Top notch doctor. His entire practice is excellent. My hygenist Laura is an outstanding professional. I feel completely secure in the staff and Dr. Sternberg's work is impeccable.
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
My experience with Dr. Sternberg and the office is an intergral part of my continuing maintenance as an oral cancer survivor. Dr. Sternberg and Laura ( a specialized Dental Hygenist) scale my teeth and gums on a quarterly basis. They are thorough in keeping my mouth and gums in good working order!
in Brooklyn, NY |
I have complete confidence in Dr Sternberg and his team. They are the best!
in Cortlandt manor |
very pleased with the entire experience. I was always fully informed, educated and treated with respect. especially impressed with the staff, as they always insured that i understood instructions and cheerfully retaught me when needed, to help me get the very best outcomes from my efforts.
Dr. Sternberg is thorough, professional and a very warm kind dr. I would recommend him to anyone
in Ardsley, NY |
I would highly recommend using Dr. Sternberg. His office staff and dental assistants are kind and knowledgeable. Nicki assisted in the procedure in a professional and comforting manner. Dr. Sternberg made sure my pain was managed during the procedure and that I was comfortable. Pillows under my legs and head were used. He relaxed me by talking about current movies but also discussed new medications so I felt he was staying up to date clinically. His goal to save teeth matches my own.
Have you seen Dr. Victor Sternberg, DMD?
Are you Dr. Sternberg?

Compare Dr. Sternberg

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Sternberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Periodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Sternberg does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sternberg and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sternberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sternberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Periodontics

Dr. Sternberg does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sternberg and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.