Dr. Victor Oelbaum, DDS

Dr. Victor Oelbaum, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Victor Oelbaum, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bronx, NY and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from University Of Maryland in 1984 and practices dentistry.Read his story

2335 Eastchester Rd

Bronx, NY 10469

Learn about Dr. Oelbaum

Dr. Oelbaum's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Oelbaum "At Dr. Victor Oelbaum & Associates, my dedicated staff and I offer patients a comprehensive array of general, cosmetic, restorative, and orthodontic dental treatments and procedures. My 25 years of practicing dentistry has allowed me to utilize innovative dental technology that provides an enhanced patient experience with exceptional results. These decades of experience have allowed me to develop a strong reputation, both with patients and within the dental community, for my devotion to high quality dental care and ongoing commitment to continued education. I am a distinguished member of the American Dental Association and the Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, as well as a proud University of Maryland graduate. At my practice, my patients are treated like family; my team and I take the time to form relationships with each patient in order to truly understand and fulfill their needs. We're passionate about helping others achieve beautiful, healthy smiles that they can be proud of."

This content was provided by Dr. Oelbaum "Dr. Victor Oelbaum & Associates takes great pride in providing the best care available anywhere. Our staff goes to great lengths to make sure each patient is comfortable and pleased. We always welcome new patients and appreciate referrals from our patients. Our offices are designed for your comfort and relaxation, and we are committed to offering you the most effective treatments to improve the health and look of your teeth. Treatments available at our practice include teeth whitening, porcelain dental veneers, restoration of dental implants, Invisalign clear teeth aligners, and other cosmetic dentistry and comprehensive dental care options. We look forward to giving you the smile that lights up the room!"

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of Maryland
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • University Of Maryland
    Other Education | Completed 1984

Dr. Oelbaum has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Oelbaum has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Oelbaum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Oelbaum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Oelbaum's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Oelbaum to family and friends