Dr. Victor Dea, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Victor Dea, DMD 1015 Gateway Blvd Ste 503 Boynton Beach, FL 33426 Get Directions
Dr. Victor Dea, DMD

A little bit about myself, I was born in San Francisco but have called South Florida home for over 25 years. I grew up in Pompano Beach, attended Pope John Paul II High School in Boca, University of Florida for my Bachelor's, FAU for my Master's, and Nova Southeastern University for my Dental Degree. After dental school, I worked in Eustis, FL for 2 years. Then moved back to West Palm Beach and worked for a "corporate" practice for another 2 years. Finally, I started my practice here in Boynton Beach in the summer of 2010. Thanks to the kind words of others we have grown steadily from one assistant to a team of seven. The majority of our new patients are referrals. Come meet us and you will see why.

...See Less

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Dea's Care Philosophy

Thank you for considering us to be your dental home. Or if you are already part of the family, I hope we continually exceed your expectations. We take great pride in providing you with the care you deserve. I remind myself and my team here at Dea Family Dentistry that we do not simply treat teeth but rather the person to whom those teeth belong. We are all unique and individuals. You should be treated as such and the only way to accomplish that is by getting to know you. We offer comprehensive exams that will include an oral cancer screening, personalized x-rays (more on this subject when you come in), and a tour of your mouth with our intraoral and infrared cameras. We will address your concerns, if any, and tell you what we plan on doing and why

Dr. Dea's Experience

Visiting Dr. Dea

Dr. Dea accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Dea is now accepting new patients
Victor Dea, DMD- Dea Family Dentistry1015 Gateway Blvd Ste 503

Dr. Dea's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dea to family and friends
Dr. Dea's Performance
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I had an uncomfortable cracked tooth and was able to get an appointment within an hour. Dr. Dea was great. He took much time to examine and consider the problem, and recommended with my concurrence a 'wait and see' approach instead of more drastic treatment at this time. He took time to explain everything and listened to my input. His staff is very friendly and professional.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
What a wonderful dentist. He interacts and communicates in a professional and friendly manner for both adults and children. The hygienists are great as well. He genuinely enjoys being a dentist and shows care towards patients. The office is very clean and has up to date technology. He doesn't do work that is not necessary. He takes time to answer any questions. My whole family including my children see him and he is better than all the pediatric dentists I have gone to for my children.
Have you seen Dr. Victor Dea, DMD?
Are you Dr. Dea?

Compare Dr. Dea

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Dea says...

Dr. Dea's Care Philosophy

Thank you for considering us to be your dental home. Or if you are already part of the family, I hope we continually exceed your expectations. We take great pride in providing you with the care you deserve. I remind myself and my team here at Dea Family Dentistry that we do not simply treat teeth but rather the person to whom those teeth belong.

Dr. Dea's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

• Tooth Damage

Nova Southeastern University

Graduated in 2008

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Dea does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dea and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Family Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)

• Ceramic Dental Crowns