Dr. Victor Bond, DMD

Dr. Victor Bond, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Victor Bond, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Charlotte, NC and has been practicing for 3 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

11030 Golf Links Dr N Ste 202

Charlotte, NC 28277

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Bond

Dr. Bond's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bond "Growing up, I lived in many places across the eastern part of the United States. My father was engaged in a profession that required him to travel, so we were able to see and experience many different cities and appreciate the unique intricacies that each had to offer. I am the youngest of four brothers; two of which are in the dental profession and the other a physician. I guess it would be safe to assume that if you are ever in need of medical services, we have you covered! After graduation from my orthodontic residency, my wife Kimberly and I decided to trade the sunny beaches of Florida for the beautiful seasons of North Carolina — best decision of our lives. It has been a pleasure living in this wonderful city, and I am honored to have the opportunity to give back to the Charlotte community. Other than orthodontics, I have many interests, hobbies, and passions. I maintain an active and healthy lifestyle, and try to maximize my time enjoying everything the great outdoors has to offer. Although I love the sunshine, when I have the opportunity to travel, I do enjoy spending time in the mountains of North Carolina with my family. I am an avid sports fan, travel nut, deep-sea fisherman, rabid Gators, Panthers, and Tar Heels fan, and grill-master in training!"

This content was provided by Dr. Bond "At Bond Orthodontics, we will do everything possible to make you feel comfortable and at home. Our office features the latest and best in orthodontic products and technology, all designed to provide you with the finest orthodontic treatment and an unsurpassed orthodontic experience!

Our mission is always to provide you and every patient with efficient treatment, enhanced aesthetics, increased comfort, and most important, beautiful smiles. "

2  Practice Areas

• Overbite
  • Overjet
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2008
  • Jacksonville University School Of Orthodontics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
  • University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Dr. Bond has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bond has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bond does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bond and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bond's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bond to family and friends

Dr. Bond's Performance

Jaiven has had an excellent experience with Dr. Bond. His precision and quality of service is far superior. He always takes great care of his patients. The office is friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and most importantly welcoming. Highly recommend!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Bond is an awesome Orthodontist! He takes his time to ensure your concerns are met and delivers phenomenal results. Highly recommended!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0