Dr. Vermelle Brown-Ghoston, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Vermelle Brown-Ghoston, DDS

Dentistry | Female

611 E Iron Ave Salina, KS 67401 Get Directions

Dr. Vermelle Brown-Ghoston, DDS is a dentist who practices in Salina, KS. She is 43 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Brown-Ghoston's Experience

Visiting Dr. Brown-Ghoston

Dr. Brown-Ghoston accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Brown-Ghoston's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown-Ghoston to family and friends
Dr. Brown-Ghoston's Performance
in Cincinnati, OH |
Buyer beware, I had confidence in this wonderful female dentist and trusted her with my family. I took a big step and allowed her to perform orthodontics on my daughter. WRONG, she left the city she was working in high and dry, took all the pre-paid cash I paid upfront for the braces to get a 10% discount and the next ortho had to redo the entire treatment plan, she glued the brackets on the teeth upside down and backwards4 1/2 years later the braces came off and my daughter's teeth were done
in Topeka, KS |
I don't ever write reviews but I felt like writing one because, except for two ladies in the office, the dentist and the staff need empathy training. I'm not scared of the dentist and when the dentist got ready to do my extraction I was numb I felt everything. She had to stop, there was no empathy, she acted as if I was just "one of those patients". Come to find out due to my nerve condition, that I tried to explain to her earlier, local anesthesia does not work. I wont be going back to her.
Topeka, KS |
The staff are nice & my appointment was scheduled quickly, but there wasn't much structure during my appointment. I awkwardly waited for what I thought would be my cleaning, but instead the dr came over, looked at my teeth & had a staff member note some terms about a few of my teeth without explanation. Then my cleaning was done by someone who clearly hadn't ever done it before & she gave me dirty goggles and wasn't thorough at all. For my son's exam, the dr simply counted his teeth and left.
Have you seen Dr. Vermelle Brown-Ghoston, DDS?
Are you Dr. Brown-Ghoston?

Compare Dr. Brown-Ghoston

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Brown-Ghoston's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Kansas not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Dr. Brown-Ghoston does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Brown-Ghoston and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Brown-Ghoston does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown-Ghoston and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Brown-Ghoston does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Brown-Ghoston and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.