Dr. Varvara Clark, DDS

Dr. Varvara Clark, DDS

Dentistry | Female

Recommend this doctor? Fill out a survey to help others find the right care.

Learn about this dentist

Having healthy teeth, free of cavities and gum disease, will help you look and feel better. Taking care of your teeth today also makes it possible to keep them for the rest of your life. Our gentle family dentist practice can help you achieve just that. Through the years, good dental care can help maintain proper nutrition, have a younger-looking face, and avoid the discomfort and health problems connected with losing teeth. Today's dentistry makes it easier than ever to keep your teeth healthy for a lifetime. I'm Dr. Clark, and this is my goal for all of my patients. My staff and I are here to provide you with quality dental care in a gentle, friendly environment. Please accept my welcome offer for new patients and take the first step towards healthy teeth for life. Make your dental care appointment with us today. Call us for an appointment, We hope to hear from you!Read more

Dr. Clark's Experience

Visiting Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Help millions around the nation find the right doctor by being the first person to share your experience.
Are you Dr. Clark?
Get started today!

Compare Dr. Clark

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Clark's Care Philosophy

Dr. Clark's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Dr. Clark does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

New York University

Graduated in 1997

St Joseph Medical Center

Completed in 1998

• Russian

Dr. Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Amalgam Dental Fillings
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.