Dr. Vance Carlson, DDS

Dr. Vance Carlson, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Vance Carlson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Littleton, CO. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Carlson Family Dentistry, PC

7325 S Pierce St

Littleton, CO 80128

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Carlson

Dr. Carlson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Carlson "Our patients are the most important part of my practice, and my team and I treat them as a part of our family. The patients in my practice are the best, and they appreciate the personal care that my team delivers to them. Our patients know how much we enjoy them and reward us with their smiles when they leave the office. There is a special kind of confidence that comes with a beautiful smile; it’s what I like my patients to achieve, especially if they came to me embarrassed about the condition of their teeth. Together, we work on creating a realistic plan to reach their smile goals. I’ve been in practice since 1983 and still really enjoy dentistry and interacting with my patients on a personal basis. I love the fact that I have families that I’ve seen on a six-month time frame for three decades. It’s great to see the children of the kids that grew up in my practice. I love what I do and enjoy being involved with my patients’ lives. Dentistry has afforded me the opportunity to have a wonderful life and spend time doing the things I enjoy. Education and Continuing Education I am originally from Littleton and graduated from Arapahoe High School. I spent my undergraduate years at Colorado State University in Ft. Collins. I chose to become a dentist because I wanted to improve the lives of those in my community and change their lives in a meaningful way. Dentistry seemed like the perfect balance between a fulfilling professional life and personal life. I traveled to Chicago, Illinois to attend Northwestern University for my Doctorate of Dental Surgery, and returned home to complete my residency at Denver General Health. It is very important to stay abreast of the latest trends, materials, and treatments, as well as new equipment and technology. This enables me to provide my patients with quality dental treatment and the best diagnostic tools to implement dental care. Every year, I attend the ADA Meeting, Rocky Mountain Dental Convention, and the Colorado Dental Meeting, in addition to various independent meetings on a multitude of topics including lasers, cosmetic dentistry, business management, team building, and numerous other topics. Because of my commitment to continuing education, I am certified in Diode Soft Laser treatments. Professional Affiliations American Dental Association Colorado Dental Association Metro Denver Dental Society Outside the Office After living in Littleton for most of my life, I decided to change things up and moved to downtown Denver to experience its vibrant culture and community. So far it’s been a lot of fun! I have three wonderful, grown children named Cade, Hillary, and Audrey, and a fantastic partner, Lea. I love to explore new places and try to get off the beaten path with some sort of activity when I travel. Close to home, I enjoy skiing, hiking, biking, and the occasional round of golf. I also love fly fishing because you really can’t think about anything else when you’re on the water. "

This content was provided by Dr. Carlson "We are committed to helping you and your family achieve and maintain the best dental health possible and will teach you the disease prevention methods you need to practice to enjoy a lifetime of oral health. If treatment is necessary, our state-of-the-art restorative dentistry can save teeth once thought hopeless. Our cosmetic dentistry makes improvements in appearance and self-confidence possible for everyone. And improved techniques in comfort control make dentistry today very comfortable. We believe dentistry is built on a close rapport between doctor and patient. You are the most important people in our office. You bring us your needs and desires it is our goal to meet them. Your satisfaction and comfort are our primary concern. We invite you to visit our office and see for yourself. We look forward to meeting you. http://www.littletoncodentist.com/"

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Colorado State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Northwestern University / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Denver General Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Denver General Hospital-Trauma

Dr. Carlson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Carlson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Carlson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carlson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Carlson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Carlson

2.422145328719723%
0.3460207612456747%

Dr. Carlson?
Dr. Carlson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Vance Carlson, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
I give Dr Carlson the highest review of any dentist I have ever seen. He and his staff completely put my mind at ease for any dental issues. He also solved the dential issues for my son which teeth are now great.
Denver – Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vance Carlson, DDS?
I give Dr. Crlson the highest review of any dentist I have ever seen. His staff, hygienist (both Karen and Maddie), and Dr. Carlson put my mind at ease for any work or dential issues. He walks you through any problems and I feel completely confident in his dentistry.
Denver – Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Vance Carlson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Carlson?