Dr. Valeriy Tsur-Tsar, DDS

Dr. Valeriy Tsur-Tsar, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Val Tsur-Tsar, a Cosmetic Dentist in North Palm Beach, is dedicated to customized and comprehensive treatment approach using high quality materials, state-of-the-art technology and continues to attend extensive continuing education in all fields of dentistry, especially in cosmetic dentistry. Having first started in the dental industry as a Lab Technician designing and manufacturing corrective devices for and replacements of natural teeth. Dr. Val communicated and collaborated with the dentist to plan, design and fabricate dental prostheses for individual patients. Because of this, all of your treatment from simple to complex is performed with meticulous attention to detail. He has an impeccable eye for aesthetics and is passionate about creating beautiful smiles.Dr. Val Tsur-Tsar is one of the few dentist on the East Coast of Florida who is trained by the Strickland Company on Facelift Dentures, which maintains and support the face and is much more appealing than one which leads to jawbone deterioration and aged appearance. In his free time he loves to spend time with his wife and two boys traveling, cooking, playing golf and hanging out at the beach.

721 US Highway 1

North Palm Beach, FL 33408

• CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Tsur-Tsar

This content was provided by Dr. Tsur-Tsar "Practicing excellent dentistry is what we do every day. But practicing excellent dentistry AND providing friendly, compassionate care to our patients is our goal. Our North Palm Beach dental office is built on the idea of practicing affordable, comprehensive dental care for all our patients. Our comfortable, stylish office offers a relaxing atmosphere for our patients. "

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

• SUNY At Buffalo
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Tsur-Tsar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tsur-Tsar has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese
  • Russian

Dr. Tsur-Tsar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tsur-Tsar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tsur-Tsar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tsur-Tsar to family and friends
Dr. Tsur-Tsar Says:

We love hearing from our patients, please feel free to leave us a response here or visit our website to get in touch with us directly.

Dr. Tsur-Tsar's Performance
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Val is amazing & very professional as an excellent dentist whose main priority is making sure his patients are comfortable and get the best dentistry he can offer. I have had so many compliments with my new smile from my porcelain veneers. He is very caring, compassionate, and patient with a with a desire to make his patients happy with their results, as I am, and Very grateful.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
This dentist is exceptional!!! The office itself is gorgeous, so clean and together! Dr. Val is so nice and so is his staff. I definitely recommend!!
Thank you Danielle, I appreciate your feedback and recommendation for our office.
in Rome, NY |
Doctor Valeriy is the best! I wish he was back in CNY. I referred so many people from my job, which I have been with for 10 years. I was born & raised in CA! He helped me when I first arrived in NY & did the PERFECT implant molar! Miss you Dr. Val! Dr. Val is the best dentist!
Gina, it is so wonderful to hear from you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. You have a great smile.
in West palm, FL |
Had a filling, didn't give enough Novocain then left for 30-40 minutes with mouth opener in . Came back still tooth wasn't numb but started anyway then complained my lips were bleeding from having the opener in. Stated I should have brought chapstick with me. Skywards my jaw hurt so bad from him leaving the opener in. The entire procedure was complaining about this and that. Would never recommend this dentist nor anyone in the office.
David, due to the HIPAA laws I'm unable to discuss any particulars but I will say that is unlikely that any of my team members would leave a patient in a room for more than a few minutes, in which case it were to retrieve a file or get x-rays. I would be interested to hear from you personally as I believe you may have confused our office with that of another dental practice
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Going to the dentist was always an experience I feared, but after visting A.P. Dental Arts and meeting doctor Val all my fears of going to dentist dissappeared. He was so nice, so gentle, he made me feel so relaxed, he explained my root canal procedure every step of the way. I didn't even know when my procedure was completed. I didn't have insurance, but after doing alot of research and price comparison, I felt his cost was fair. Dr. Val you are an awesome dentist. Thank you. Kaylea
Kaylea, you are not alone in your fear of the dentist as many people are nervous or fearful when they visit an office. Our team members make it a priority to ensure that each patient is comfortable and relaxed at their appointments. We are here to make your experience a pleasant one. So thank you very much for the kind feedback and positive review. We appreciate it.
Have you seen Dr. Valeriy Tsur-Tsar, DDS?

Visit Dr. Tsur-Tsar