Dr. Valerie Kanter, DMD

Endodontics •  Female • Age 38

Dr. Kanter

Ventura Blvd Endodontics

16311 Ventura Blvd Ste 1250 Encino, CA 91436

Dr. Valerie Kanter, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in Encino, CA. She practices endodontics.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Endodontists in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Kanter accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Kanter treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Valerie Kanter, DMD...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Kanter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kanter

Dr. Kanter?
Dr. Kanter's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Valerie Kanter, DMD
Having many dental procedures has caused much fear and trepidation until now! On Wednesday, April 15, 2020, it was discovered that I had major bone loss and needed BONE GRAFTING, a TOOTH EXTRACTED under a crown and AMALGAM REMOVED, SURGERY to remove INFECTION, and STITCHES. A NEW TOOL (MEND TECHNOLOGY) used in my visit to Dr. Valerie Kanter made a monumental change to my response during the procedures and contributed to more rapid healing. The MEND TECHNOLOGY device was placed on my lower abdomen and neck prior to treatment. During ALL OF THE PROCEDURES, I was COMPLETELY RELAXED (that has NEVER HAPPENED IN PREVIOUS DENTISTRY); (wore the device home) MODERATE DISCOMFORT after novocaine wore off (HOWEVER, NEVER REQUIRING PAIN MEDICATION); wore it to bed (SLEPT COMFORTABLY through the night) and woke the NEXT MORNING with NO PAIN and only MINIMAL SWELLING & SOME SLIGHT TENDERNESS in the area; and generally FELT FINE THAT DAY.
Pam Wangbickler – May 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valerie Kanter, DMD?
Dr. Kanter will treat you like a valued member of her own family. She worked very hard to help me with a tooth I was very likely going to lose. She is incredibly kind and skilled and uses so many techniques and modalities that really clean out and disinfect canals that cannot be easily accessed with standard tools. She was willing to discuss options with me over a few different consults and she was willing to think outside of the box which likely saved my tooth. It was a somewhat complicated situation. You will not find a more thoughtful, considerate or proficient person or Endodontist. A big shout out to Starr and to the assistants who were with us during the procedures as well. It takes a group.
Susan – Apr 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valerie Kanter, DMD?
OMG. Where to begin. Dr Kanter identified serious issues in my mouth that neither my dentist of 12 years nor a leading oral Surgeon discovered. I finally feel that my dental health which means my overall health is in the hands of someone whom I can trust and have full confidence in. Hallelujah
Barbara Kramer – Mar 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valerie Kanter, DMD?
My experience with Dr. Kanter was amazing. She was personable, skilled, and made my root canal a better experience than I could have hoped for. I will refer family and friends to her for sure!
Kathy – Mar 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valerie Kanter, DMD?
I had extensive work done. Caring professionals, excellent technique.
Mar 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valerie Kanter, DMD?
The most caring and attentive Doctor I have ever met in my life. She treated not only my teeth but my body and spirit. I’m am forever grateful <3
Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valerie Kanter, DMD?
Unbeknownst to me I had a raging root canal infection. Dr. Kanter was so kind and reassuring. She was able to save the tooth and I felt NO pain. She’s amazing.
A’ndrea – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valerie Kanter, DMD?
Dr Kantor is phenomenal!!!! She is so knowledgeable and uses the highest quality technology and ingredients. She understand the holistic connection between teeth and your entire health system. She maintains current in her education and is extremely trustworthy.Amazing experience and amazing human being, highly recommend.
Dec 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valerie Kanter, DMD?
Went to see her for the first time for an old root canal I had when I was 11. Dr. Kanter helped my pain go away and if I have any other issues, I will surely be back!!!
Encino, CA – Dec 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valerie Kanter, DMD?
Dr. Kanter is the best thing that ever happened to my teeth!!!! You would be hard pressed to find another as caring, knowledgeable, and dedicated as she. You will not be disappointed!
pam y. in studio city, CA – Jun 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valerie Kanter, DMD?
I feel very lucky to have Dr Kanter as my Endodontist. She is a wonderful and caring doctor. Who takes time to get to know you as a complete person. She discussed my options for treatment in a way that allowed me to make an informed decision, explaining the procedure each step of the way. She is one of the best health providers in term of quality and work ethic. She takes pride in what she does, is a true professional. I appreciated her kindness. I would overall recommend Dr Kanter to anyone!
Lyn Ferber in Tarzana CA – Apr 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valerie Kanter, DMD?
Dr Kanter is the best dentist I have ever been to. She diagnosed a problem root canal that had been done badly by another dentist 10 years ago and fixed it the same day. She is constantly looking for new methodologies to allow her patients quicker recovery times and less invasive treatments. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of an Endodontist in the Los Angeles area.
Mark W in Sacramento, CA – Sep 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valerie Kanter, DMD?
I went to Dr. Kanter for a root canal treatment. Dr. Kanter was very professional and did excellent work. She took the time to explain each step and answer all my questions. She was very knowledgable and an expert in her profession.
Beverly Hills, CA – Feb 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valerie Kanter, DMD?
Excellent care, highly knowledgable. Recommend!
Bruce in Tarzana, CA – Feb 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valerie Kanter, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kanter?

Valerie Kanter, DMD, MS, is a board-certified endodontist with a passion for providing safe and effective biological treatments that relieve pain, preserve and regenerate natural teeth whenever possible, and improve the health and well-being of her p...

• Endodontics