Dr. Valerie Cooper, DDS

Dr. Valerie Cooper, DDS

Prosthodontics  |
Female
Dr. Valerie Cooper, DDS is a dentist who practices in Dayton, OH.

6438 Wilmington Pike Ste 205

Dayton, OH 45459

Learn about Dr. Cooper

• Prosthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Cooper is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Cooper has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cooper has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cooper does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cooper and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cooper's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cooper to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Cooper's Performance
in Springfield, OH |
I had my appointment on 8/10 and on 8/22 I go to have my dentures designed I'm so excited to have my Avadent dentures made by Dr Cooper I found her on Google and during my research of several dentist she's a prosthodontist she's by far the most talented person I found I saw she was a speaker at a symposium for avadent I saw beautiful dentures she's made as well as Halloween costumes she's made that look like they came out of H'wood so I'm very excited to have her make my teeth +staff was great
in Dayton, OH |
I have a great experience every time I enter the office. Dr. Cooper is an expert dentist and most importantly I believe that she really cares about my dental care. I believe that how her work looks in my mouth means as much to Dr. Cooper as it does to me and my family. Also, the hygienists are so thorough that I feel like I have brand new teeth when I leave. Lastly, and maybe not important to some, but this office really invests in new technology like digital xray and other equipment.
New York, NY |
My experience was very costly and poorly executed. I would not recommend this dentist ever.
Dayton, OH |
If you are looking for the warm and fuzzy Dentist this might not be where to go. But.. if you are looking for a very competent and talented Dentist, I would consider going here. The office staff seem to be disconnected and not concerned with patient comfort and care. Bottom line is a dentist can be wonderful & talented but the patient wants more from their dental office.
Have you seen Dr. Valerie Cooper, DDS?
Are you Dr. Cooper?