Dr. Valentina Goren, DDS

Dr. Valentina Goren, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Valentina Goren, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Van Nuys, CA. She practices dentistry.

14515 1/2 Victory Blvd

• DenteMax
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Goren

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Goren is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Goren has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Goren has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Goren does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goren and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goren's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goren to family and friends

Dr. Goren's Performance

I was highly recommended to Dr. Goren and upon my arrival I felt as I walked into a spa, I had a sense of ease. I was brought in right away and I was extremely relaxed as I sat down on the heated/message dental chairs. The office was very clean and updated. I received great service and found Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I usually don't write reviews but I was so impressed by Dr. Valentina that I just have to express my gratitude. My old dentist told me that there is nothing he could do with the sensitive tooth. Dr. Valentina solved the problem that I have had for a year in 30 mins. She placed a bonding on the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I had a great experience with Dr. Goren and staff! They were extremely caring and friendly. Crystal the assistant was amazing, fast and professional. Dr Valentina is very detailed oriented and gentle. She always makes me feel comfortable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a very pleasant experience at Dr. Goren's office. She explained everything to me in detail and was able to do the treatment the same day. The staff was excellent and very accommodating.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Valentina Goren is great. I have been going to her for years. She is knowledgeable and honest. There is never any discomfort after she works on my teeth. Highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0