Dr. Val Ludlow, DDS

Dr. Val Ludlow, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Val Ludlow, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Holladay, UT and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine in 1981 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

4568 S Highland Dr Ste 370

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Ludlow

This content was provided by Dr. Ludlow ""Welcome to the practice of Utah dentist Dr. Val Ludlow and staff. We re glad you re here. Utah dentist Dr. Ludlow and his team are a friendly and highly-skilled group of dental professionals who are sincere and passionate about providing the best dentist experience. We do it all, from preventive care and cosmetic enhancements to gentle, non-invasive Periodontal Plastic Surgery. Whatever your needs are, we aim to meet them with personalized, high-quality dental care. And if you are anxious about visiting the dentist, please relax. We understand. That s why Utah dentist Dr. Ludlow has comprehensive training in oral sedation so you don t have to be afraid anymore. Gentle, compassionate and skilled, our team will ensure that your Utah dentist office experience is a positive one. - See more at: http://www.holladaydentalexcellence.com/#sthash.SKzLG673.dpuf" "

3  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Ludlow has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ludlow has no media or publications listed.

• Croatian
  • German

Dr. Ludlow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ludlow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ludlow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ludlow to family and friends

Dr. Ludlow's Performance

Every time I've visited the office everyone was kind helpful and always willing to help. I lost a front tooth crown on a Friday and they saw me and got a temporary on immediately. I don't like dentist but I love Dr. Ludlow and his team!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been to several dentists in Salt lake city and of them all Val Ludlow is by far the best!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Ludlow is an amazing dentist. He is excellent in explaining everything that is going to be done. I also appreciate his new office manager in explaining my insurance coverage as well. Thanks so much for making me feel comfortable during my dental visit!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
By far the best experience I have ever had at a dental office. The visit was very thorough. Everyone was not only polite, but actually very friendly!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Ludlow is the very best. He is very meticulous and I appreciate that. He is trustworthy and takes that time to explain what he is going to be doing. He now has a new Office Manager that knows her stuff. From insurance to letting me know how much my cost will be at my next appointment, I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0