Prosthodontics  |
Male
Dr. Umit Yigit, DMD
Dr. Umit Yigit, DMD is a dentist who practices in Lantana, FL. He has been practicing for 31 years.

1420 Lantana Rd

Lantana, FL 33462

Learn about Dr. Yigit

This content was provided by Dr. Yigit "We strive to provide high-quality, personalized dental care at very reasonable fees. Our practice always welcomes new patients, and it's our goal to relieve patients of their pain, no matter what time it is. We've been proud members of 1-800-DENTIST since 1997 and speak Spanish, French, Creole and Turkish in our office. We also offer Saturday hours for your convenience. We'd love to meet you and discuss what we can do for your smile."

• Prosthodontics

• Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Yigit has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Yigit has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yigit does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yigit and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yigit's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yigit to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Yigit's Performance
in miami fl |
Great doctor, Accepted me without an appointment. Did what's needed with my crown and got me out. Good family business. Thank you Doctor! Anil Ozcelik
Delray Beach, FL |
Dr Yigit did a root canal on the wrong tooth. I called office and told them something was wrong in so much pain. Dr Yigit went on vacation and there were 2 contractors there. I sat there from 9 til 3 and then they sent me to lunch. I came back and the endodontist contractor did a root canal on the right tooth and then another contractor pulled the tooth with the original root canal for no reason. I am facing $3000 for a 3 tooth bridge plus the tooth was not fully extracted and has to be done aga
West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Umit Yigit is a great man and a great dentist. I had to see him for an emergency visit a little while back and he was absolutely amazing. I called the office just when they were about to close, there was no office staff and no one else in the building but Dr. Umit Yigit picked up the phone and told me to come in right away. He stayed after hours to take care of me during my emergency when others would have just left. He showed me his true character that day and that he truly does care.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
What a wonderful and patient doctor! He waited for me to come to his office so I can get a tooth extraction. He was late getting to his other office to other patients because of me. This was my first visit with Dr. Yigit. He is so nice and good at what he does. I am going back to get 5 teeth replacements. I never thought that I coud ever look forward to seeing a dentist but I'm looking forward to it with Dr. Yigit!
Boca Raton, FL |
The best doctor I ever dealt with. A straight talker about facts and pleasant treatment experience. Thanks
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Before finding Dr. Yigit, I HATED going to the dentist. I would try any and every home remedy just so i wouldn't have to go. Now that I have the world's best dentist, I don't mind going for any reason. I have testified to any and everyone about my experience with Dr. Yigit and his staff. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE them all!!!!!!!!!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I had a partially impacted wisdom tooth that was infected and was causing some severe pain. Dr Yigit saw me within hours of me calling. His office was clean and the staff was warm and friendly. He was gentle during the numbing process and the shots were painless. The actual extraction took less than a minute and was essentially painless. The next day I have no swelling or pain. I would definitely highly recommend Dr Yigit to anyone who needs dental work.
Have you seen Dr. Umit Yigit, DMD?
Are you Dr. Yigit?