Dr. Ulises Guzman, DDS

Dr. Ulises Guzman, DDS

Orthodontics  |
Male

Dr. Ulises A. Guzman knows the difference straight teeth and a beautiful smile make in the life of his patients. Not only does each person's self-esteem blossom, but they become more confident in every interaction. They know their smile looks incredible and that makes them happier and more outgoing. Dr. Guzman also knows that properly aligned teeth improve a person's dental and overall health. When teeth are crooked, it's difficult to properly brush and floss, leading to an increase in dental disease. Misaligned teeth also put strain on the jaw and facial muscles during chewing, which can lead to pain, including TMJ-TMD. Through his work, Dr. Guzman improves each patient's emotional and physical health. Best of all, those changes last a lifetime!

Guzman Orthodontics

• CompBenefits Corp.
  • DentaQuest
  • DenteMax
  • Florida Combined Life
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Guzman

At our orthodontic practice, we work hard to treat our patients the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism, and sensitivity toward our needs.

As a team, we promise to: Do a good job! From the moment you enter our practice, we want you to feel comfortable, welcome, and appreciated. We are here for you, and it's our goal to build your trust in us so that we can help you smile.

•Be efficient with your time and money. All of our appointments are appropriately scheduled so that you will spend less time in the waiting room and dental chair, and more time out enjoying the things that make you smile.

•Provide an office environment that is friendly, inviting, and professional. Your comfort is important to us, and because we work with patients of all ages, we recognize that each person who visits our practice has unique needs and expectations.

Your lifetime of happy smiles starts here!

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Jacksonville U Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Guzman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Guzman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Guzman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Guzman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Guzman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Guzman to family and friends
Dr. Guzman's Performance
Tampa, FL |
The office is so nice and the people are so nice and professional. My sister and i both go there. They have an awesome rewards program.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Guzman explain everything detailed.
in Tampa, FL |
First of all I recommend this to everyone I got my. Braces August 10 2017 wayyy high tech instead of putting yucky mold they put a really cool machine or device that basically takes pictures of ur teeth and forms into a mold in the laptop instead of putting it on you the atmosphere is Devine I love how the place looks really organised and really pretty I got my braces there and you should too!!
Tampa, FL |
My daughter felt very happy and comfortable in their office very nice and friendly thank you
in Clearwater, Florida |
Got my braces put on this morning and i can't wait to start smiling more! Great office with great staff!
Orlando, FL |
Wonderful Doctor, professional practice, welcoming environment!! Worth the drive from Orlando!
in Tampa, FL |
Exelente trabajo exelente doctor guzman sure profecionalismo see Los recomiendo el les Dara una Buena opcion
Tampa, FL |
Love coming here very nice doctor and staff, i really recommend them ??
Longwood, FL |
I was very scared about getting. Braces, but with the support of the staff at Guzman orthodontics the fear has gone away. They make me feel welcomed on every single appointment. I'm glad they are MY orthodontist.
in Tampa, FL |
Guzman Orthodontics takes care of my smile every braces appointment.They also give me great service.I recommend you to come to Guzman Orthodontics.
in Tampa, FL |
Highly recommend Dr. Guzman he is extremely professional , courteous and knowledgeable . My first visit was great he explained everything in details about my treatment making it easy for me to understand it .He takes his time with his patients and listens to all your concerns . The office staff are truly great they will work with you and around your scheduled . I truly love that they office hours are convenient for working 9-5. I'm extremely pleased with everything and plan to come back soon
in Tampa, Fl. |
I love the staff. They are great with my daughter and always very helpful.
in Tampa, Florida |
The staff is very friendly and professional. We were well equipped with information about caring for our granddaughter's braces.
in Riverview, FL |
At Guzman Orthodontics the atmosphere is great, very welcoming, attentive and very professional. They are not just worried about their patients braces but their overall success as well including their grades. The motivation is priceless!! I couldn't be happier my son is in great hands, and will definitely continue to recommend them to everyone.
in Tampa, FL |
I recommend this doctor to others because I think it's a great office, it's neat, clean , and very organized :)
in Tampa, Florida |
Dr. Guzmán is an amazing person who is very kind and helpful. I would definitely recommend him!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Guzman and his staff are amazing!
Riverview, FL |
Hi I'm Sebastian Maceda. This place is one way to reflect how caring and giving your patients excellent hygiene care. My teeth are looking exceptionally well and it hasn't been a hassle. There take you step by step on how to have a great smile
Dover, FL |
I love my job, I love speaking with the patients that come in- calming their fears, helping them with whatever issues they may have. I enjoy catching up on my patients life and being part of their lives. I like the daily challenges that may arise in order to keep an efficent office. Dr Guzman is a really great boss. He not only cares about his patients he cares about his staff and that helps make the job even better. It is very rewarding to finally have a boss that appreciates his employees.
in Tampa, FL |
My experience with Dr. Guzman was great. He's a very caring doctor, he explained everything to me clearly, also took his time with me. He made me feel comfortable at the orthodontics. Dr.Guzman has a friendly and kind personality which I find very important.
Have you seen Dr. Ulises Guzman, DDS?

Visit Dr. Guzman

• CompBenefits Corp.
  • DentaQuest
  • DenteMax
  • Florida Combined Life
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA