Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD

Oral Surgery ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Loveless

Archway Oral Surgery and Dental Implants

16 Hampton Village Plz Ste 200 Saint Louis, MO 63109

Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD is an oral surgery practitioner in Saint Louis, MO and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine in 2012 and practices oral surgery, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and more.

Dr. Loveless accepts

Dr. Loveless accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check Dr. Loveless' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Expert Pathology Opinion
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Facial Bone Fracture Repair
  • Jaw Reconstruction Surgery

Our commitment is to provide state of the art oral surgical procedures in a warm, caring atmosphere.

• Oral Surgery

96.7741935483871%

Dr. Loveless?
Dr. Loveless' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD
I had implant surgery on April 25 and Dr. Loveless is extraordinary! The doctor is extremely skilled and provides an essentially painless experience. His surgical assistant, Michelle, is wonderful, very compassionate and patient. Plus the business staff expertly managed my insurance claim for a quick and flawless billing and copayment process. If I ever again need oral surgery then Dr. Loveless and his team are my #1 choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD?
Excellent care, Dr Loveless and the entire staff are kind, caring, skilled, I felt very secure in their abilities. Absolutely highly recommend.
Excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD?
It was a wonderful Experience they were very friendly and very nice I will recommend friends and family thank you Dr. Loveless for makeing my experience great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD?
I am a very satisfied customer! Dr. Loveless was easy to speak with, looked me in the eyes while we talked (which I think is very important), answered all my questions and explained everything he was going to do and what I could expect during the procedure. It was very reassuring and I really appreciated that. He's confident about the job he's performing and I will definitely go back to him for any of the services offered. I sure wish he did root canals. His staff is also the absolute best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD?
Smooth experience, clean comfortable office, seen on time for every appt, all staff were friendly and professional. I had the challenging situation of needing a tooth extraction, implant, and crown procedure all on the same day on a front tooth. Dr. Loveless performed the procedure expertly and when I returned to work a few days later nobody could tell I’d had surgery. I was fortunate to have had both a functional and cosmetic result, and I attribute that to Dr. Loveless. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD?
When I needed an oral surgeon in a matter of two hours before my came alive, leaving another dentist who couldn't pull my teeth. I called Dr. Love less and he took me right away. I enjoyed my experience and recommend him very highly, if you need an oral surgeon. He was gentle, understanding, and most of all painfree. And he gives ice cream to comfort you after your precedure. A very nice man. Thanks Doc for taking care of me. Veronica Jenkins
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD?
As an orthodontist in St. Louis, I strongly recommend Dr. Loveless to my patients. As a dental professional, I can attest to his skill and experience. And most importantly, he is such a caring individual, who truly treats patients like family. I gladly recommend Dr. Loveless and Archway Oral Surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD?
I had been wearing dentures for almost 40 years and Bone loss was getting noticeable. I went to my dentist, asked about "all on four" implants and she recommended Dr.Loveless. First visit exam showed I could have the procedure with bone graphs. Dr.Loveless and my dentist worked together to make it affordable for me. The surgery went very well with almost no discomfort. Dr. Loveless and his Very Experienced staff made it a fun trip to the dentist. I am very happy with the results. Thank you all
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD?
I wanted to thank Dr.Loveless & his staff for the wonderful care I received at my visit. I had a wisdom tooth removed at a different dentist office back in January and nothing but trouble after that. Went back to that dentist twice and ended up in more pain every time. Finally ened up in the ER because the pain was so bad. They said I needed an Oral surgeon. Called Dr.Loveless the next day. Got an immediate appointment. Was so pleased with the way they cared for me. I finally am doing better! Ty
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD?
We had a wonderful experience with everyone in the office. So friendly and professional and Dr. Loveless is excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD?
Dr. loveless has a friendly personality, very relaxing atmosphere in his presence. I believe he completed excellent work on my implants. I highly recommend him to anyone needing oral surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD?
I was apprehensive about having a molar removed. I decided to check out local oral surgeons on the web. As soon as I read Dr. Loveless’ outstanding credentials I knew he was the surgeon I wanted and I was not disappointed. Dr. Loveless immediately gained my confidence. His staff is welcoming and knowledgeable. My molar extraction was quick and painless with just a couple of local numbing shots. It is the second day now and I haven’t had any pain at all! Dr. Loveless is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD?
I was in and out quickly. And still got the quality service provided. And, the Dr.'s assistant (chrissy)was awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD?
Dr. Loveless is nothing short of amazing. Professional in every sense of the word. Extremely concerned about his patients and willing to do whatever he needs to assure quality dental work. Highly recommend him for your procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD?
Dr. Loveless & his team are amazing! I needed all 4 wisdom teeth taken out & had a small window of time to do so. The secretary scheduled my consult & same-day surgery quickly & only 1 week in advance. Chrissy (Dr. Loveless' assistant) was friendly & incredibly accommodating, especially in regards to my history of anxiety. They all took excellent care of me & sent me home with free Ted Drewes! The entire Archway Oral Surgery staff made a typically dreaded process so very simple AND pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD?
Dr Loveless and his entire staff were awesome !! From the time I walked in the door, I could feel my anxiety level decreasing. The staff took the time to explain every step of my visit. Dr Loveless explained the procedure completely. He even called in the evening to check on me. I will certainly use him again, if the need arises!!!! Thank you Dr Loveless and thank you to your entire staff. ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD?
Dr. Loveless removed a tooth for me that had become infected and troublesome, preparing it for an implant. I was seen on time, the procedure went quickly and I loved that he let me know what was going on every step of the way. It was nice to joke around a bit before the procedure, as well! The area has healed nicely and the bone graft was successful. I have no problem referring others to Dr. Loveless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD?
When my oldest son needed his wisdom teeth out, we used Dr. Loveless, and our experience was excellent. This was uncharted territory for both me and my son, but Dr. Loveless did an awesome job explaining and performing the procedure! We love how their office used technology to show the imaging of his teeth to use and show us what was going to happen. We recommend Dr. Loveless to anyone who needs oral surgery help. Their office was helpful and friendly & knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Loveless
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyman Loveless, DMD?
I needed 3 wisdom teeth removed and had to be put completely under. I had a lot of anxiety going in, but Dr. Loveless and his staff did a great job putting my fears to rest. He was very knowledgeable and discussed the options and procedures in detail. I highly recommend Dr. Loveless and his team!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Loveless?

Archway Oral Surgery and Dental Implants

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Loveless treats patients.

St. Luke's Hospital