Dr. Tyler Williams, DDS

Dr. Tyler Williams, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Tyler Williams, DDS is a dentist who practices in Murray, UT. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 7 years.

463 W Murray Blvd

Murray, UT 84123

• Altius Health Plans
  • Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Williams

This content was provided by Dr. Williams "Dr. Tyler Williams and his team are dedicated to a better life through conservative dental treatment and patient education. We provide honest, comprehensive dentistry in a warm and friendly environment."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Porcelain Veneers
  • Root Canal
  • Same-Day Dental Onlays
  • Temporormandibular (TM) Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Utah
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Academy Of General Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Williams has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Williams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williams to family and friends
Dr. Williams' Performance
West Jordan, UT |
I was referred to Pinecrest Dental to be fitted for a sleep device and they tried to sell me the mouthpiece at $2700. I have high deductible insurance that will not cover the cost, then they mentioned more affordable alternatives but would need the dentist to come back in to review them with me. Wait! There are more affordable options? Why not tell me that at the start instead of trying to sell me the MOST expensive one first. In my opinion, they're in it for the money.
What got me to go in was taking a look at their website. . . I was blown away by how informative it was! Once arriving, I was greeted warmly and with wide smiles. everyone is very knowledgeable and welcoming. Recommend him to everyone I know.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Williams has taken great care of me from getting my fillings done and now I'm half way through with my braces and getting the perfect smile I have always wanted. I've really enjoyed the interview process when I first came in and how friendly his staff are towards me. I've recommended my boyfriend here and he loves it too! I've never felt so comfortable at a dental office before. Thank you Dr. Williams and staff!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Williams was able to fill four cavities for me on the left side of my mouth and it was the most pleasant experience! I didn't feel the numbing shot at all! I recommend Dr. Williams to all of my friends and family :)
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Williams is a great dentist who offers a comfortable dental experience and works hard to provide the best service to his patients. I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and comfortable dentist.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Williams is so personable and friendly and is up to date with all the new technology. He has so much experience with so many procedures I feel I can trust him with anything. His staff is so great as well and make me feel like family! I love Pinecrest Dental.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
What an amazing dentist! He has completely transformed my smile!
in South Jordan, UT |
Best doctor and staff!!! They truly care about their patients.
in Murray, UT |
Dr. Williams is a great dentist for everyone. He is very personal and thorough with every single patient and is great at helping you understand all your treatment and options. He will make sure you are comfortable during the whole appointment and that you are completely satisfied!
The staff was amazing. During my appointment Dr Williams always made sure I was okay
in Orem, Utah |
I have been to several dental offices throughout the past 4 years and none of them compare to Pinecrest Dental and its staff! The office is very welcoming and comfy and the staff is so friendly and made sure all of my needs were met as soon as I walked in the door. I definitely recommend everyone to Pinecrest Dental!
in Sandy, Utah |
Easily a five star review. I have recommended several patients to Dr. Williams that also had very positive experiences. The staff is courteous and friendly, the office is clean and comfortable, and Dr. Williams focuses on patient satisfaction.
in Sandy utah |
Comfortable, professional, trust worthy staff and great with kids too!
in Sandy, UT |
I have had many dental problems over my lifetime and so I have experience with several dentists. Dr Tyler N. Williams is caring, professional and very skilled at meeting the needs of my complicated dental problems. His staff is friendly and efficient. Lets be honest- most people don't like going to the dentist- I can honestly recommend Dr. Tyler N. Williams with full confidence that your experience will be one of the best possible.
in Sandy |
Tyler is a great dentist. He mixes new technology with a great bedside manner. Every time I go to his office I am greeted by a friendly staff. His office is clean, comfortable and inviting. I would recommend Tyler to everyone in need of any kind of dental work. He is outstanding!
Have you seen Dr. Tyler Williams, DDS?
Are you Dr. Williams?

Visit Dr. Williams

Dr. Williams accepts 20 insurance carriers
  • Altius Health Plans
  • Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Guardian
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MetLife