Dr. Tyler Williams, DDS

Dr. Tyler Williams, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Tyler Williams, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Murray, UT and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry in 2010 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.

463 W Murray Blvd

Murray, UT 84123

• Altius Health Plans
  • Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Williams

This content was provided by Dr. Williams "Dr. Tyler Williams and his team are dedicated to a better life through conservative dental treatment and patient education. We provide honest, comprehensive dentistry in a warm and friendly environment."

7  Practice Areas

• Periodontics
  • Prosthodontics

• Dental Spacing
  • Periodontitis

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Utah
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Academy Of General Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Williams has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Williams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williams to family and friends

Dr. Williams' Performance

I was referred to Pinecrest Dental to be fitted for a sleep device and they tried to sell me the mouthpiece at $2700. I have high deductible insurance that will not cover the cost, then they mentioned more affordable alternatives but would need the dentist to come back in to review them with me....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
What got me to go in was taking a look at their website. . . I was blown away by how informative it was! Once arriving, I was greeted warmly and with wide smiles. everyone is very knowledgeable and welcoming. Recommend him to everyone I know.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Williams has taken great care of me from getting my fillings done and now I'm half way through with my braces and getting the perfect smile I have always wanted. I've really enjoyed the interview process when I first came in and how friendly his staff are towards me. I've recommended my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Williams was able to fill four cavities for me on the left side of my mouth and it was the most pleasant experience! I didn't feel the numbing shot at all! I recommend Dr. Williams to all of my friends and family :)
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Williams is a great dentist who offers a comfortable dental experience and works hard to provide the best service to his patients. I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and comfortable dentist.
Are you Dr. Williams?