Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Tyler Slaughter, DDS
Dr. Tyler Slaughter, DDS is a dentist who practices in Jefferson City, MO. He has been practicing for 5 years.

913 Leslie Blvd Ste A

• OraVerse®
  • Root Canal
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University Of Missouri / Columbia Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2008
  • University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • Truman Medical Center Lakewood
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Slaughter has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Slaughter has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Slaughter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Slaughter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Slaughter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Slaughter to family and friends
Dr. Slaughter's Performance
in Centertown, MO |
This was my first appointment with Dr. Slaughter. I was very impressed and pleased with Dr. Slaughter and his staff. I look forward to my next appointments.
in Jefferson City, MO |
I'm a new patient and so far everyone I've met is extremely nice and helpful. They describe things in terms to where I can understand what's going on and most importantly I trust them with my teeth.
in Jefferson City, MO |
I recommend Dr Slaughter to my friends and relatives. He is very knowledgeable and caring about his practice.
Me, and my 2 children, go to Riverbend Dentistry. No anxiety; we just get what we need. Friendly service and staff. We highly recommend!4 --Dawn S.
in Jefferson City, MO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Slaughter after Dr. Kramer left. He's very knowledgeable, proffesional, and honest. His staff are great! I have recommended to some of my friends, and they all liked his business.
in Jefferson City |
Dr. Slaughter and his staff are great. I really appreciate that I can get in and out quickly! I am busy and the last thing I want to do is spend time in a waiting room and that is never the case at Riverbend. I also like that Dr. Slaughter doesn't push unneeded procedures and he is very down to earth and easy to talk to. He seems to genuinely care for his patients.
in Jefferson City, MO |
Dr. Slaughter and his team are professional, courteous, and extremely friendly. I was put at ease during an urgent visit and treated with the care and respect every patient deserves. Dr. Slaughter and his team are also wonderful working with young children and my daughter has zero fears about visiting the dentist. Highly recommended!
in Jefferson City, MO |
Dr. Slaughter is my top choice when recommending a dentist to family or friends. His team made it very easy to fulfill my appointment time, because they were ready for me, and I was not waiting on them. He answered all of my questions, and gave me good insight and techniques for proper oral hygiene. If you want a clean and comfortable dentist office to have your teeth taken care of, this is surely the best choice a person can make.
in Jefferson City, MO |
Dr. Slaughter and his team are the BEST! I would recommend them to anyone. So professional and I was in and out for my appointment. You can tell he keeps on the cutting edge of technology. Absolutely loved my experience there!
in Jefferson City, MO |
Great attentive and caring group of professionals.
in Chamois, MO |
Dr. Slaughter and his staff are wonderful! Everyone in the office are professional and friendly.
in Holts Summit, MO |
Dr Slaughter & his team are awesome!! I don't fear dentists now & he always takes time to answer questions!
in Chamois, MO |
Dr. Slaughter and his entire staff are great! I've never been to a better Dentist. Anyone needing any dental work should absolutely go to Dr. Slaughter.
in Jefferson City, MO |
This place is great! Dr. Slaughter and his staff are the best!
in California, MO |
Dr. Slaughter is great. He tells you exactly what he thinks needs to be done and lets it up to you on what you want to do or can afford. He has this new things in his office, not sure of the name, but its for giving shots and it just vibrates your gum and the shot goes in. It is great.
Have you seen Dr. Tyler Slaughter, DDS?
Are you Dr. Slaughter?