Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 39

Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Schuurmans to book an appointment.

Dr. Schuurmans

Endodontic Specialists of Colorado, PC

5745 Erindale Dr Ste 200 Colorado Springs, CO 80918

Dr. Schuurmans' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schuurmans

Dr. Schuurmans

Emergency root canal and was able to get an appointment very fast. Had a wonderful experience. Only one of the shots hurt a tiny bit. I was so relaxed throughout the procedure, I almost fell asleep in the chair naturally. Schuurmans and his assistant worked together like an orchestra playing beautiful music. I am greatly impressed. Every detail was explained and for being my first root canal it went extremely well. Thank you!
Joe Gano – Mar 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
I had an emergency root canal done by Dr. Schuurmans. They were able to schedule me in very quickly and I am very pleased with the results. Dr Schuurmans and his assistant Sayli are great, very friendly, professional and willing to answer all my questions.
Bryan Pearce – Jan 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Everything went smooth, efficient, professional and felt very comfortable. I am just going to second all the other positive expressed by others.
Bruce – Jan 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Dr. Schuurmans and his assistant, Sayli, were awesome, proficient, and professional. Amazed at all the high tech equipment they have to ensure success. Made me feel very comfortable and valued. Professional staff all the way around.
Cris – Jan 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Dr. Schuurmans and Sayli his assistant were the best dental professionals I have ever had working on my teeth. Sayli anticipated Dr. Schuurmans every move. Both made me feel very cared for and comfortable. Thank you!
Dec 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Dr. Schuurmans is always professional, friendly and remarkably concerned for his patients. His assistant Sayli was wonderful. She showed concern for my comfort and any needs I might have. This was though out the entire session from both, not just once and forgotten. The concern that I knew what was going on, what I might need to know prior to any part of the procedure and possible any other out comes that could change the course. The Front Office staff was friendly, very prompt. Thank you Laura and Ashley and I'm sorry to say I don't recall a third name. I was fit in the schedule first for an evaluation and second for treatment. The concern that they didn't want me to have to wait over a weekend in case things went south with my tooth. I was fit in to the schedule graciously and promptly. I have been a patient with this practice before and not once have I been treated any different than my treatment today. I'm sorry for not remembering everybody's names. You are all creat!
C. C. – Oct 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Emergency patient taken within 12 hrs. Dr. Schuurman is a top notch practitioner. They have all the latest equipment and techniques to make the root canal process quick and as painless as possible. He and assistant Suzanne worked like an Indy 500 pit crew with speed and precision and he maintained a verbal narrative throughout the process letting you know what he's doing and what is coming next. You won't be left sitting for 30 min to an hour waiting for someone to complete your procedure.
Robert – Sep 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
This office got me in so quickly! Less than 24 hrs post referral! Dr. Schuurmans is very thorough and accommodating! He spoke at length about what was needed to be done and gave me all of the options available to make the right decision for me. Additionally, he wore a clear window mask making communication via lipreading possible during our discussions! I am very grateful to him and his wonderful staff for making my visit so pleasant! Linda was his wonderful assistant and she was sure to check in with me, as was Dr Schuurmans, as the procedure was underway! This went a long way to keeping me informed and comfortable! I highly recommend them for your specialist dental needs! Their care and concern is top notch!
Eleanore B – Aug 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Thank you to Dr Schuurmans for all your help. I was scheduled for an apicoectomy . Dr Schuurmans and the entire staff made it as pleasant as possible. The entire staff makes you feel at ease. Thank you to everyone for all your help and care.
Robert Woods – Jun 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
My visit was in Pueblo for root canal . It was probably the most pleasant visit I have had for dental procedures and I have had a few. Dr. Schuurmans and the assistant Jackie did a great painless job. Front desk was friendly and on top of things. Thanks
David – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Extremely nice people. I was told what was happening during my visit which was helpful.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Linda Lynch – Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
It is challenging to review a dental company for obvious reasons. However, the procedure was done very professionally with the latest tools and a high degree of communication throughout the process. It's a little pricey but you get what you pay for and when teeth are involved shortcuts are not such a good idea!
Steven Colucci – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
I had never had any major dental work done. Had to have a root canal. A little nervous about the procedure due to all the things I had heard. Went to the office web site for some excellent teaching and basic instruction. The visit was so positive and the recovery is going very well. Dr. Schuurmans is a very skilled professional and so concerned about me as a patient. He was reassuring and answered all my questions as well as gave me treatment options. He did NOT hurt me and kept asking if I was okay. His Dental Assistant, Deana is awesome. She is compassionate and helped me through this. I hope I do not have anymore major dental endodontics, but I have found the best place in the Springs. From the registration office to discharge area this has been a positive and reassuring experience. I would gladly send my family and friends to Dr. Schuurmans. Thank you.
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Dr. Schuurmans was friendly, knowledgeable, skilled, and compassionate. I felt at ease during the root canal procedure.
Carolyn Burke in La Junta, CO – Feb 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Dr. Schuurmans and Shannon treated me with respect and kindness. Both were very professional. I appreciated being told what was going to happen with every step of this root canal.
Stephanie in Westcliffe, CO – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Dr. Schuurmans was excellent. Easy to talk to, explained the procedure and was considerate of pain.
Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
I consider myself very fortunate to have had Dr. Schuurmans perform my root canal. I've never felt this confident in a dentists skills before. I was so relaxed during the procedure that I nearly fell asleep.
Pueblo, CO – Oct 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
I needed an urgent appointment, I was in so much pain from a cracked tooth and needed an urgent diagnosis. Dr. Schuurmans and entire staff (Monika & Suzanne) were so awesome!! Thank you all for your care and concern.
Jack Mullen in Colorado Springs – Oct 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Dr Schuumans and his assistance , Janice and Monica were absolutely great, I would definitely use them again and I would recommend them to anyone needing root canal treatment .. Also Ashley in the front office was great also .. These fantastic people stayed after hours to make sure that I was taken care of and pain free.. Great staff and knowledge .. Bruce Nottingham
Bruce Nottingham in Woodland Park , CO – Jul 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Very nice and professional. Explained everything and his assistant was wonderful as well
Mindy – Apr 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Schuurmans?

Dr. Schuurmans provides compassionate, personalized, evidence-based care. He offers comprehensive evaluation and treatment of dental infections, striving...Read more

Dr. Tyler Schuurmans was born and raised in the Midwest, and earned his D.D.S. from the University of Nebraska Medical Center - College of Dentistry in...Read more

• Endodontics