Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 37

Dr. Schuurmans

1230 Tenderfoot Hill Rd Ste 300 Colorado Springs, CO 80906

Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Schuurmans to book an appointment.

Dr. Schuurmans' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schuurmans

Dr. Schuurmans?
What People Say About Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS
My visit was in Pueblo for root canal . It was probably the most pleasant visit I have had for dental procedures and I have had a few. Dr. Schuurmans and the assistant Jackie did a great painless job. Front desk was friendly and on top of things. Thanks
David – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Extremely nice people. I was told what was happening during my visit which was helpful.
Linda Lynch – Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
It is challenging to review a dental company for obvious reasons. However, the procedure was done very professionally with the latest tools and a high degree of communication throughout the process. It's a little pricey but you get what you pay for and when teeth are involved shortcuts are not such a good idea!
Steven Colucci – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
I had never had any major dental work done. Had to have a root canal. A little nervous about the procedure due to all the things I had heard. Went to the office web site for some excellent teaching and basic instruction. The visit was so positive and the recovery is going very well. Dr. Schuurmans is a very skilled professional and so concerned about me as a patient. He was reassuring and answered all my questions as well as gave me treatment options. He did NOT hurt me and kept asking if I was okay. His Dental Assistant, Deana is awesome. She is compassionate and helped me through this. I hope I do not have anymore major dental endodontics, but I have found the best place in the Springs. From the registration office to discharge area this has been a positive and reassuring experience. I would gladly send my family and friends to Dr. Schuurmans. Thank you.
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Dr. Schuurmans was friendly, knowledgeable, skilled, and compassionate. I felt at ease during the root canal procedure.
Carolyn Burke in La Junta, CO – Feb 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Dr. Schuurmans and Shannon treated me with respect and kindness. Both were very professional. I appreciated being told what was going to happen with every step of this root canal.
Stephanie in Westcliffe, CO – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Dr. Schuurmans was excellent. Easy to talk to, explained the procedure and was considerate of pain.
Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
I consider myself very fortunate to have had Dr. Schuurmans perform my root canal. I've never felt this confident in a dentists skills before. I was so relaxed during the procedure that I nearly fell asleep.
Pueblo, CO – Oct 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
I needed an urgent appointment, I was in so much pain from a cracked tooth and needed an urgent diagnosis. Dr. Schuurmans and entire staff (Monika & Suzanne) were so awesome!! Thank you all for your care and concern.
Jack Mullen in Colorado Springs – Oct 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Dr Schuumans and his assistance , Janice and Monica were absolutely great, I would definitely use them again and I would recommend them to anyone needing root canal treatment .. Also Ashley in the front office was great also .. These fantastic people stayed after hours to make sure that I was taken care of and pain free.. Great staff and knowledge .. Bruce Nottingham
Bruce Nottingham in Woodland Park , CO – Jul 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Very nice and professional. Explained everything and his assistant was wonderful as well
Mindy – Apr 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Dr. Schuurmans took the time to explain everything he was doing beforehand and then showed me the x-rays and explained in layman's terms the procedure completed and the one to be scheduled. He was relaxed and made me feel at ease. He was not at all rushed when talking to me.
Janet McGowan in Colorado Springs – Mar 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Did a root canal, saved my tooth, no pain and was informative through the entire procedure.
Jenny in Colorado Springs – Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Dr Schuurmans provided excellent care. His calming manner made a difficult procedure easier for me.
Jan 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Schuurmans?

Dr. Schuurmans provides compassionate, personalized, evidence-based care. He offers comprehensive evaluation and treatment of dental infections, striving to best preserve patients' natural tooth structure and dental function.

• Endodontics