Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 36

Dr. Schuurmans

Endodontic Specialists of Colorado, PC

5745 Erindale Dr Ste 200 Colorado Springs, CO 80918

Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO. He practices dentistry and endodontics.

Dr. Schuurmans accepts

Dr. Schuurmans accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Delta Dental
Guardian
MetLife

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Schuurmans treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Schuurmans' conditions and procedures:

• Cracked Tooth
  • Root Canal
  • Root Canal Retreatment

Dr. Schuurmans provides compassionate, personalized, evidence-based care. He offers comprehensive evaluation and treatment of dental infections, striving to best preserve patients' natural tooth structure and dental function.

• Endodontics

Dr. Schuurmans?
Dr. Schuurmans' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
I had never had any major dental work done. Had to have a root canal. A little nervous about the procedure due to all the things I had heard. Went to the office web site for some excellent teaching and basic instruction. The visit was so positive and the recovery is going very well. Dr. Schuurmans is a very skilled professional and so concerned about me as a patient. He was reassuring and answered all my questions as well as gave me treatment options. He did NOT hurt me and kept asking if I was okay. His Dental Assistant, Deana is awesome. She is compassionate and helped me through this. I hope I do not have anymore major dental endodontics, but I have found the best place in the Springs. From the registration office to discharge area this has been a positive and reassuring experience. I would gladly send my family and friends to Dr. Schuurmans. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Dr. Schuurmans was friendly, knowledgeable, skilled, and compassionate. I felt at ease during the root canal procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Dr. Schuurmans and Shannon treated me with respect and kindness. Both were very professional. I appreciated being told what was going to happen with every step of this root canal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Dr. Schuurmans was excellent. Easy to talk to, explained the procedure and was considerate of pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
I consider myself very fortunate to have had Dr. Schuurmans perform my root canal. I've never felt this confident in a dentists skills before. I was so relaxed during the procedure that I nearly fell asleep.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
I needed an urgent appointment, I was in so much pain from a cracked tooth and needed an urgent diagnosis. Dr. Schuurmans and entire staff (Monika & Suzanne) were so awesome!! Thank you all for your care and concern.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Dr Schuumans and his assistance , Janice and Monica were absolutely great, I would definitely use them again and I would recommend them to anyone needing root canal treatment .. Also Ashley in the front office was great also .. These fantastic people stayed after hours to make sure that I was taken care of and pain free.. Great staff and knowledge .. Bruce Nottingham
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Very nice and professional. Explained everything and his assistant was wonderful as well
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Dr. Schuurmans took the time to explain everything he was doing beforehand and then showed me the x-rays and explained in layman's terms the procedure completed and the one to be scheduled. He was relaxed and made me feel at ease. He was not at all rushed when talking to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Did a root canal, saved my tooth, no pain and was informative through the entire procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?
Dr Schuurmans provided excellent care. His calming manner made a difficult procedure easier for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Schuurmans, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Schuurmans?