Dr. Tyler Prentice, DMD

Dr. Tyler Prentice, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Tyler Prentice, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Chattanooga, TN. He graduated from University Of Alabama At Birmingham / School Of Dentistry and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

7003 Shallowford Rd

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Prentice

Dr. Prentice's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Prentice "I am so fortunate to be an orthodontist. It really is the best job in the world. I get to work with a great team and everyday we create beautiful smiles for the nicest people—our patients. The process that we go through together, and the results we achieve, makes it difficult to say goodbye when treatment is complete. It is truly a joy to provide beautiful smiles and see my patients grow and succeed in so many ways. I am originally from Canada, born and raised just outside Toronto, Ontario. At 17, I moved down to the Chattanooga area to attend college. It was here where I fell in love with the mountains, rivers and also my future wife, Stacey. I enjoy competing in endurance races, such as the Chattanooga Ironman! -Dr. Tyler Prentice"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Alabama At Birmingham / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Prentice has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Prentice has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Prentice does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Prentice and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Prentice's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Prentice?

How was your experience with Dr. Prentice?