Contact provider for availability

Dr. Tyler Lasseigne, DDS

Prosthodontics ·  Male

Dr. Lasseigne
16645 Highland Rd Ste J Baton Rouge, LA 70810

Dr. Tyler Lasseigne, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in Baton Rouge, LA. He practices prosthodontics.

Dr. Lasseigne accepts

Dr. Lasseigne accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Dr. Lasseigne treats your condition or procedure

• Prosthodontics

Dr. Lasseigne's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lasseigne

2.6

Dr. Lasseigne?
Dr. Lasseigne's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tyler Lasseigne, DDS
Worst dentist I have ever been to. Rude and unfriendly. This dentist is all about quantity and no quality. I went in for a cleaning. Said I had to have some fillings replaced before he could clean my teeth. It was supposed to cost $400. He drilled my two back teeth down to nubs and said he had misevaluated me. He put 2 temp crowns on my two back teeth. Cost me over $1500 for permanent. Very painful. Had to get another dentist to fix them. Also, one fell out because it wasnt cemented in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Lasseigne, DDS?
Patient BEWARE - COST and Unprofessional Behavior - This dentist is out of control. Notice other reviews via other online review boards/sites which state he is deceptive in his charges. In particular my case, Dr. Lasseigne has a contract with Cigna DHMO which means there is a set fee that he can charge for procedures and cannot just charge what he wants. Don't call his hand on that as he will be very unprofessional to the point I took what he said to me over the phone as a personal threat.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Lasseigne, DDS?
While I agree with the other reviewers about Dr. Tyler's lack of attention because he is jumping from one patient to the next, I was very pleased with the result of my implant. I got exactly what I was looking for and I have received multiple compliments about the implant and crown. Since the completion of my care plan, two dentist have complimented about how great of a job Dr. Tyler did. Also, the staff was always very kind and personable to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Lasseigne, DDS?
He charges a bogus $225 lab fee that other dentists do not charge. It's not related to any services, just a way for him to make extra money. As others have said, he spends very little time with his patients. My one visit to this office was by far the worst experience I've ever had with a dentist. I was there for over 4 hours, and it was very painful. Definitely wouldn't recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Lasseigne, DDS?
Dr Lasseigne seems to me to be well skilled but there is ZERO communication with him even when extremely invasive procedures are performed. He explains nothing about what he intends to do. In fact, I didn't know what he had done until I got the paperwork from the receptionist. After oral surgery, he just got up and walked out. The front desk gave me a generic post surgical care sheet and that's it. It's very unsettling. I have more procedures scheduled but I'm thinking of finding someone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Lasseigne, DDS?
Does NOT explain procedures and what is entailed. Dr. Lasseigne is friendly, but does not spend a lot of time with patients, as I assume he is the only dentist in the office, therefore he jumps from patient to patient. Communication skills lacking when it comes to giving procedure details, cost information, etc. Office staff gives you a treatment plan that you sign, however, procedure details are lacking (ex. what the procedure consists of, etc). I probably would not recommend this dentist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Lasseigne, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Lasseigne?