Dr. Tyler Boss, DDS

Endodontics ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Boss

SoCo Endo (Southern Colorado Endodontics), Colorado Springs, CO, Colorado Springs, CO

830 Tenderfoot Hill Rd Ste 150 Colorado Springs, CO 80906

Dr. Tyler Boss, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO. He practices endodontics.

Dr. Boss accepts

Dr. Boss accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Delta Dental
Delta Dental
DenteMax
Guardian

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Boss treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Boss' conditions and procedures:

• Abscess
  • Apicoectomy
  • Cone Beam Computerized Tomography (CBCT)
  • Diagnostic Imaging

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Boss

Dr. Boss?
Dr. Boss' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tyler Boss, DDS
Dr. Boss, and his entire staff, exemplified the utmost in patient care; in a calm quiet manner (within the office environs to match!), completed a root canal for me. Their warm, friendly, professionalism turned what could have been a difficult procedure into a pain-free visit with friends. Should I ever need orthodontic care again, they will be my ONLY call.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Boss, DDS?
Dr. Boss was very professional and friendly. I've had one root canal prior to my visit with Dr. Boss. I was expecting to have severe pain for a month as I did with that first root canal. To my amazement I had very little pain on the first day. After that absolutely zero pain. I highly recommend Dr. Boss for anyone needing a root canal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Boss, DDS?
I got an appointment right away on a spur of the moment call. The whole staff is friendly and very competent. Dr Boss quickly determined the cause of my pain and gave me good options for treatment. Even though his work is painstaking and meticulous he finished the repair to his satisfaction in one visit instead of two as he thought it would be initially. If I need another root canal they are who I’ll call!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Boss, DDS?
I am dental phobic, so I waited way too long for my root canal. Now I’m wondering why I was so fearful. The Dr. and his staff were amazingly kind and professional. I highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Boss, DDS?
It was great! Very professional !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Boss, DDS?
An impressively good experience! As the procedure wrapped up, I just kept thinking "wonderful" which is indeed an odd thing to think about a root canal. I had the added difficulty of not being able to open my jaws very far (TMJ) and Dr. Boss dealt with it beautifully. There was no pain, the whole procedure was fast and all the staff were extremely professional, but also kind and cheerful. I was cold and they even had blankets for just such a circumstance!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Boss, DDS?
I was having a toothache and my dentist referred me to Dr. Boss. I have had several root canals by other endodontists, but Dr. Boss is by far the best. He thoroughly explained the procedure and made sure I understood what he was going to do. He was sensitive to my anxiety during the procedure and made sure I was doing ok. I left with Dr. Boss's cell phone number in case I had problems . I also got a follow up call the next day to see how I felt! I highly recommend his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Boss, DDS?
Dr. Boss and his staff are professional, friendly and caring. I was informed of everything that would be done during my procedure and encouraged to ask questions. The procedure was flawless, I was comfortable, and I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Boss to anyone! I also enjoyed the unique design of this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Boss, DDS?
I have had to have root canals in the past, and can't say that they were all positive experiences. This time I was referred to Dr. Boss. He and his staff were on time, positive, explain everything clearly, and did a great job! I had virtually no discomfort from the time I walked in and even following the procedures. If I have to have another one, I will go to Southern Colorado Endodontics. Jackie Provenzano
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Boss, DDS?
I would recommend Dr. Boss without hesitation to anyone who needs an Endodontist. He and his staff are caring and friendly. I am particularly impressed by his ability to make the work pain-free without my feeling like my whole face was numb and without having the effects linger for hours. I particularly liked his keeping me informed of the work he was doing as he performed the root canal. No one likes a root canal - but having Dr. Boss do work is the best experience in that situation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Boss, DDS?
I would definitely recommend this Dr. to a friend. Dr. Boss is caring and skilled. He took his time with me and explained everything perfectly. I would love to see his office a little more inviting. It felt a little industrial and cold. Maybe some more comfortable waiting chairs, artwork, and greenery would help anxious patients feel more relaxed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Boss, DDS?
Dr. Boss and his staff are very friendly. My experience was informative as he made sure I was aware of everything that was going on before, during and after my procedure. He took the time to answer my questions and even pointed out issues he noticed that were unrelated to my visit and options for correcting them in the future. I wouldn't hesitate in the least in recommending him to friends, family or co-workers or returning myself in the future. A real pleasure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Boss, DDS?
Unfortunately I needed a root canal and I was recommended by my dentist to Dr Boss. My first words after the procedure was completed was "WOW that wasn't unpleasant at all!" It was fast, comfortable and he explained everything thoroughly before we even started. Everyone I met in the office were friendly and competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Boss, DDS?
This was my first root canal and I was scared, nervous and unsure what to do. After consulting with Dr. Boss, I felt assured that I am in good hands. So many horror stories about root canals, don't believe it! Except for the numbing injections, there is no pain, none! It is of course not the most comfortable procedure but it is not painful at all. I would and will recommend Dr. Boss to friends and family if they ever need a RC, he is a great doctor who you can trust.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Boss, DDS?
Unfortunately I was in need two root canals after retiring from the military and had to navigate the civilian Dental realm. Thankfully Dr. Boss and his team were able to take care of my needs in a very professional yet relaxed environment. I definitely recommend him to anyone in need of Endodonics.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Boss, DDS?
I wasn't excited about a root canal but this office made it fairly easy. They were friendly upon entering and took me right back. Dr. Boss was great explaining all he planned to do and made sure I understood and agreed with it. I loved that before he started he said "is there anything I need to know about you before I start?" It gave me time to tell him a few of my fears! He was gentle and made sure I was comfortable during the whole visit. Thanks and I would highly recommend this office.
Truly a professional team. Thanks,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Boss, DDS?
Very professional and always made sure I was comfortable at all times. Dr. Boss ensured I knew what he was doing and made me feel very well informed concerning all three of my visits to see him. I would definitely return and highly recommend anyone needing a root canal to feel safe and secure when in receipt of any endodontic procedure (s) from him. Extremely satisfied with results!! Thank you Apex, Dr. Boss, and all staff!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tyler Boss, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Boss?