Dr. Ty King, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. King

Ty King D.D.S.

1109 W Chestnut St Rogers, AR 72756

Dr. Ty King, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Rogers, AR. He practices dentistry.

Dr. King accepts

Dr. King accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arkansas

Check if Dr. King treats your condition or procedure

Dr. King's conditions and procedures:

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Tooth Damage

Each patient is unique and given the information they need to be empowered to make their treatment decisions. Our office will listen to your needs and provide you the comprehensive plan details for the treatment that optimizes your oral health. With ...

Dr. King's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. King

Dr. King?
Dr. King's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ty King, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Ty King's entire staff is wonderful! They are knowledgeable and friendly. I love this office and their staff. They really put you at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ty King, DDS?
I went to Dr. King for a second opinion. My old dentist told me I needed a root canal. Even though I was in pain, that did not seem quite right. Dr. King is one of the few dentists to have a CT scanner. With his skills in reading the scan results and evaluating my symptoms, he determined that a root canal was not necessary. He resolved my problem in just one visit, and I left his office pain-free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ty King, DDS?
Absolutely wonderful people and the best dentist experience I've had. "I've had my fair share." Just got through with a 9 month procedure consisting of two implants on the upper front. This took numerous visits and everyone made me feel as comfortable as possible. And at the end of it all the end result was awesome. With past dentists' I have just felt like a money tree, not with Dr King he was very open and honest and let me know all of my options. Couldn't of had a better experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ty King, DDS?
Outstanding Doctor and outstanding Staff... Very kind, very professional... Definitely know their business...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ty King, DDS?
I think he is the Best in NWA! I would highly recommend him to anyone and have! All of my family uses him. He's just awesome! He takes his time and shows he cares. I had a horrible experience with another dentist so decided I would try him and am I glad I did! He is very patient, gentle, kind, understanding and takes his time. My boys are VERY impressed with him. They never knew he had given them shots when he did their filling. He will always be my dentist. He just pulled a tooth for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ty King, DDS?
I love going to Dr. King!! I have been going to him for a long time!! Now I'm excited to take my kids to him. He is always friendly and takes his time to listen to you and he doesn't rush. Super excited about his new location!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ty King, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. King?

Ty King D.D.S.