Dr. Ty James, DMD

Dr. Ty James, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Ty James, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Douglasville, GA. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

3000 Chapel Hill Rd Ste 104

• CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. James

Dr. James' bio

This content was provided by Dr. James "A native of Castries, St. Lucia, Dr. James came to the United States at a young age and was educated in Columbia, South Carolina. After receiving numerous awards and recognition on the regional, state and local level, Dr. James continued his education at the University of Georgia Honors College. It was in Athens, Georgia where he met and married his college sweetheart, Pamela. Dr James attended the Medical College of Georgia because of his desire to stay in the lovely state of Georgia and because of MCG’s strong reputation of being in the top five U.S. dental school at the time of his matriculation and their extensive clinical training. Dr. James used his educational opportunities at MCG to gain an advanced understanding of oral medicine, Radiology, Microbiology and physiology. He was top ten of his class on National Board scores, Dr James served on student government, was a member of the student ADA, and the Christian fellowship of dental students. It was this strong educational background that Dr James used to create his practice philosophy. Dr. James routinely takes more than double or triple the amount of continued education required by the State of Georgia to increase and gain a solid practice in Laser Dentistry, Orthodontics, endodonitics and cosmetic dentistry. After spending two years as lead doctor at one of Atlanta’s most prestigious corporate practices, Dr. James decided to leave the high paced, insurance driven practice in order to focus on treating one patient at a time. “My aim is to treat patients the way I wish to be treated, and that starts by being as gentle as humanly possible and by employing state of the art equipment to perform Dental services”."

This content was provided by Dr. James "If you are looking for a great caring family dentist, then you’ve found just what you’re looking for! We are a family dentists office, located in Douglasville, Georgia. Our dental office provides many services for your whole family.

We take pride in our ability to provide you with the highest quality dental treatment in a warm and caring environment. Our staff works as a team. Each individual has specific responsibilities, which require considerable training and experience. We want you to have confidence in them and let them serve you fully."

10  Practice Areas

• Loose Teeth
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. James is unavailable at this time.

Dr. James has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. James has no media or publications listed.

Dr. James does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. James and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. James' Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. James to family and friends

Dr. James' Performance

I strongly recommend filing a complaint against "Doctor" Ty James specifically for the violation of the Dental Principals of Ethics and Code of Professional Conduct. This ADA American Dental Associations pdf document can be online at the Georgia Board of Dentistry via...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Called and gave my insurance info ahead of time and a provider phone number. When I showed up they said they didn't take the insurance. They had plenty of time to check and notify me but didn't.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I had my first appointment at Chapel hill family dentistry on 11/14 and my first impression of this business is "WOW"! the staff was warm, friendly and welcoming. my Dental hygienist Jill was amazing, I would refer this business solely because of her. She is wonder, very professional & kind....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
OMG!! This is THE BEST dental practice in the state of Georgia! Dr. James and his staff are courteous, professional and efficient. I was very apprehensive about my visit as it had been a while since I'd seen a dentist. I was made to feel at ease from the very first moment. A totally inviting...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Best dental experience so far!!they treat me like family and at the same time take excellent care of my teeth. My first time there I met the whole staff, I'm assuming because I'm important because I'm a patient. They were super friendly n inviting I left the place feeling at ease! Second time was...more
Are you Dr. James?