Dr. Tushar Shah, DDS

Dr. Tushar Shah, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Tushar Shah, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Aurora, IL and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Medicine in 2001 and practices orthodontics.Read his story

452 N Eola Rd Ste C

Aurora, IL 60502

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Shah "I am a native of Naperville, IL, and I have been serving Naperville/Aurora and surrounding communities since 2002. I received my engineering degree from University of Illinois in 1996. I graduated from the U of I Dental school in 2000 and completed my orthodontics specialty at New York University in 2002. I am board certified by the American Board of Orthodontics. I am an Invisalign® Certified Provider and am currently a member of the ADA, AAO, CDS, ABO and participates in various study clubs and organizations. I have also served as a faculty member at NYU for the undergraduate dental students. I take pride in providing conservative treatment options for patients and their families. I have 4 children, and my wife and I reside in Aurora. We enjoy I take pride in providing conservative treatment options for patients and their families. I have 4 children, and my wife and I reside in Aurora. We enjoy picnicking, exercising, children's museums, and watching movies. My favorite activities are golfing, dancing, playing basketball, and playing T-ball with my 3 boys and my sweet baby girl. I am committed to providing excellent care in a friendly, honest and open environment. I enjoys the interaction and relationship with my patients and referring dentists, and providing interdisciplinary care for all patients."

This content was provided by Dr. Shah "I am committed to providing excellent care in a friendly, honest and open environment. I enjoys the interaction and relationship with my patients and referring dentists, and providing interdisciplinary care for all patients."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Open Bite

• Removable Appliances
  • Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Surgical Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Shah has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shah has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shah's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Shah?

How was your experience with Dr. Shah?