Dr. Brandon Hoang, DDS

Dr. Brandon Hoang, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Brandon Hoang, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Anaheim, CA. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

2265 W Lincoln Ave Ste 104B

Anaheim, CA 92801

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Hoang

Dr. Hoang's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hoang "Dentistry has always intrigued me. Because the mouth enables people to eat, drink, and communicate, it is a profession that can make a major impact on someone's life. Aside from being involved in various local volunteer and charity events, I feel like dentistry is another way I can give back to the community by caring for my patients individually. Because my caring orthodontist was so patient with me during the course of my treatment, I wanted to emulate him and provide that same level of care to any patient that walked in my door. I have lived all over United States, including Texas, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and Northern California, but the place I have enjoyed the most is Southern California. I love the diversity and energy of this area. That is why I am proud to call Irvine home and am pleased to offer specialized care in child and adult orthodontics, dentofacial orthopedics, Invisalign, Invisalign Teen, and lingual orthodontics.After graduating with honors from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, I completed my orthodontic residency at Tufts University. It is a privilege and an honor to be entrusted with providing every patient the highest level of care. Completing hospital externships at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) and Guy's Hospital in London, England, has taught me to be a compassionate, devoted, and patient-oriented professional. Teaching and tutoring students for over 6 years has enabled me to communicate effectively with patients. PROCEDURES AND TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Hoang Emergency Dentistry Migraine and TMJ Treatments Sleep Apnea and Snoring Geriatric Dentistry Cosmetic Services Pedodontics Endodontics Periodontics Prosthodontics Orthodontics Implant Dentistry Oral Surgery FORMS OF PAYMENT All Major Credit Cards, Care Credit, H3 Financial, Citi Health Card, Check, Cash INSURANCES ACCEPTED We welcome all insurance plans and accept a wide variety of coverage, including HMO, Medi-Cal, and PPO plans. HOURS Lincoln Avenue Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM Saturday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM "

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Hoang is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hoang has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hoang has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hoang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hoang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hoang's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Hoang?

How was your experience with Dr. Hoang?