Dr. Tsu Ping Chen, DDS

Dr. Tsu Ping Chen, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Tsu Ping Chen, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fresno, CA and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from State University Of New York At Buffalo in 2010 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

5094 N Fruit Ave Ste 102

• Blue Shield of California
  • CareOregon

Learn about Dr. Chen

Dr. Chen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chen " I have worked as an associate dentist for several years before opening my own. My inspiration of opening a dental office is fueled by many encouraging words of my patients. Some say to me that if you are good and kind to people, no matter where you go, they will find you and follow you. Some are touched by my gentle hands and encourage me to open my own office so many others will not be afraid of dentist. I encourage you to read our mission statement on the main page, and the content are the cornerstones of our dental office. As an associate dentist working for others, I cannot realize these philosophy. I hope that you share the same belief, letting others know, and join to become our dental patient (or a member of our dental family)."

This content was provided by Dr. Chen "Our office is founded on several principles that we reflect upon each day we practice dentistry.Treat patients the way we would want to be treated. We know gentle hands and caring manners are important. We try all dental products on ourselves to see if we like them before using them on our patients. We ask you to participate in your dental treatment plans so you can decide (within standards of care) the course of your own treatment. We respect your autonomy.We take the time to explain dental procedures, solutions and treatment options to you. Be it a dental filling, extraction, or a root canal procedure, we will take time to show you the problems, and present you with photos or x-rays to help you understand the treatment. At our office, you will learn about your dental health. We will be clear, straightforward and honest with you.We strive to provide the highest quality dental care. There is no treatment too big or too small for us to ensure we do our job right. We do not rush treatment because we know quality work takes time.At Tsu Ping Chen DDS Inc., we take your dental care seriously because you are a valued patient and you deserve an experienced and thoughtful dental team.Come experience fine dentistry in a warm and welcoming place.If you believe what we believe, make an appointment and experience our dental office for yourself and refer someone you know. Thank you!"

3  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Los Angeles
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • State University Of New York At Buffalo
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Ecmc SUNY
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Ecmc SUNY
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Chen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chen has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin
  • Mandarin
  • Taiwanese

Dr. Chen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chen

Dr. Chen?
Dr. Chen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tsu Ping Chen, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Chen is an awesome dentist! He looks out for his patient's best interests and doesn't force you to have dental work done unless it's absolutely necessary. I've been to many dental offices around the valley and he is the most honest dentist you'll ever meet. I highly recommend his services to...Read More
Sharon in Visalia, CA – Jul 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tsu Ping Chen, DDS?
By far, he is the only dentist that i have seen that does not try to sell me stuff. He is straightforward and honest.
James in Fresno, CA – Jul 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tsu Ping Chen, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Chen?