Dr. Troy Naki, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Troy Naki, DMD
Dr. Troy Naki, DMD is a dentist who practices in Bozeman, MT.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Naki's Experience

Visiting Dr. Naki

Dr. Naki's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Naki to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Naki's Performance
Bozeman, MT |
Dr. Naki went above and beyond in solving a botched front crown done by a previous dentist. He is a kind and caring dentist.
in Bozeman, MT |
If I could give Dr. Naki and his staff more than 5 stars I would. I had to get an emergent root canal and was petrified. Dr. Naki and his staff went above and beyond to take care of me and make me feel better emotionally and financially. This is the most kind and caring group of individuals I have ever come across in a business and recommend them to every person I meet for the compassionate care and the great work that was done.
in Bozeman, MT |
Don't like going to the dentist? Then you haven't tried Dr.Naki and his able assistants!! I have had crowns, root canals, extractions...you name it. Every time I am amazed at the high quality of care and concern I receive. I'm equally impressed with their up-to-date methods and equipment. To top it off...everyone working with Dr Naki seems happy doing what they're doing and doing it well...making my time there as pleasant as possible. Thank you Dr. Naki and staff!!
in Michigan |
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Naki. I was travelling in the Bozeman area and had a dental emergency. My hotel referred me to Dr. Naki and, after a frantic call at 4 p.m., they told me to come right over. Dr. Naki took his time as he looked over the situation, came up with a solution, and told me to come back the next morning. I arrived at 8:30 to discover that he had creatively solved the problem and he saved my vacation! I will always be grateful for his expert help. Thanks!
Have you seen Dr. Troy Naki, DMD?
Are you Dr. Naki?

Compare Dr. Naki

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Naki's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Montana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

Dr. Naki does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Naki and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Naki does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Naki and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Naki does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Naki and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.