Dr. Troy Naki, DMD

Dr. Troy Naki, DMD

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Troy Naki, DMD is a dentist who practices in Bozeman, MT.

1700 W Koch St Ste 1

Bozeman, MT 59715

Learn about Dr. Naki

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

Education data for Dr. Naki is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Naki has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Naki has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Naki does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Naki and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Naki's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Naki to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Naki's Performance
in Bozeman, MT |
Great dentist and staff, very caring. Provides all of routine care efficiently and has advanced preventative and restorative options.
Bozeman, MT |
Dr. Naki went above and beyond in solving a botched front crown done by a previous dentist. He is a kind and caring dentist.
in Bozeman, MT |
If I could give Dr. Naki and his staff more than 5 stars I would. I had to get an emergent root canal and was petrified. Dr. Naki and his staff went above and beyond to take care of me and make me feel better emotionally and financially. This is the most kind and caring group of individuals I have ever come across in a business and recommend them to every person I meet for the compassionate care and the great work that was done.
in Bozeman, MT |
Don't like going to the dentist? Then you haven't tried Dr.Naki and his able assistants!! I have had crowns, root canals, extractions...you name it. Every time I am amazed at the high quality of care and concern I receive. I'm equally impressed with their up-to-date methods and equipment. To top it off...everyone working with Dr Naki seems happy doing what they're doing and doing it well...making my time there as pleasant as possible. Thank you Dr. Naki and staff!!
in Michigan |
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Naki. I was travelling in the Bozeman area and had a dental emergency. My hotel referred me to Dr. Naki and, after a frantic call at 4 p.m., they told me to come right over. Dr. Naki took his time as he looked over the situation, came up with a solution, and told me to come back the next morning. I arrived at 8:30 to discover that he had creatively solved the problem and he saved my vacation! I will always be grateful for his expert help. Thanks!
Have you seen Dr. Troy Naki, DMD?
Are you Dr. Naki?