Dr. Troy Moore, DDS

Dentistry | Male

2401 Commerce St Amarillo, TX 79109 Get Directions
Dr. Troy Moore, DDS
Dr. Troy Moore, DDS is a dentist who practices in Amarillo, TX. He is 47 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Moore's Experience

Visiting Dr. Moore

Dr. Moore accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Moore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moore to family and friends
Dr. Moore's Performance
Amarillo, TX |
Dr. Moore is quick and capable with what he does. He is very reasonably priced and doesn't do unnecessary dental will work. I definitely recommend him!
in Amarillo, Tx |
Everyone at his practice were super friendly and very helpful. Dr. Moore was very informative and helped me with all of my needs. 10/10 would recommend
in Vega, TX |
I had a very satisfying experience. Everyone was extremely nice and knowledgeable. I would recommend to anyone
Great staff and service!
in Amarillo, TX |
Always had good experiences here! Friendly staff and great atmosphere.
in Amarillo, Texas |
Always a great experience when I go to dental group
Amarillo |
Great place, friendly staff!
in Amarillo, Tx. |
Sommer and Stephanie are super sweet and awesome. They took great care of me and my teeth. Highly recommend this place.
Amarillo, TX |
While I have not had a chance to meet dr Moore his staff is top notch ever since the first visit. Nice clean facilities helpful and knowledgable staff. Always a great experience for a dentist visit. Highly recommend!
in Amarillo Texas 79109 |
Dr. Moore and Cheery and all the staff are excellent. I felt right away on my first visit that yes I have the best taking care of all my needs and concerns.
A+ service
Copperas Cove, TX |
Great service, a great experience in dentistry, highly recommend able!
Amarillo, TX |
Very friendly staff make you feel like a friend not just a patient!
Stratford, TX |
I just recently had my wisdom teeth pulled by Dr.Moore. He and his staff made me feel like my comfort was top priority, they even called to check in later the same day! I would definitely refer any one who ask to them. I normally do not leave reviews but I was too impressed not to.
Amarillo, TX |
Best office in town! The service is always quick, staff kind, facility clean, and Dr Moore is such a friendly face.
in Lewisville, TX |
This is a very good place. Staff is very helpful and friendly and does excellent work. Doctors are very good at what they do. Only dentist I would use again.
in Amarillo, TX |
Great staff! Very friendly and personal. I've been seeing Dr. Moore for over a decade. He has a great team and I have never had problems with any of his work.
Amarillo , TX |
Great dentist office with the best Dentist and dental hygienists in Amarillo!!!!!
in Amarillo |
Dr. Moore took the time to ensure that every question that I he was answered and there was no confuaion or misunderstanding. Considering this was a dentist visit. It was a great experience!
Amarillo, TX |
Super friendly and quick!
in Amarillo |
It was really cool actually!
in Amarillo, TX |
Great experience!! Highly recommend!!
Hurst, TX |
Dental Group of Amarillo and Dr. Moore are wonderful!
in Panhandle, TX |
I've been a patient of Dr Moore's for many years ... I absolutely love his staff including the Hygienists ... They are all extremely personable, knowledgeable, professional and yet fun to be around. I totally appreciate the jobs they do & would not hesitate recommending them to anyone.
He is kind
in Amarillo, TX |
Great dentist. I recommend him to everyone.
Atlanta, GA |
He is very thorough, very courteous, and always remembers me. Hid office staff is wonderful and the office is clean.
in Amarillo Texas |
My visit was excellent. my questions were answered and Stephanie explained all my procedures and the cost so I know what to expect. Dr Moore answered my questions and took the time to explain everything to me. All around his staff was so nice. yes I would recommend them to my family and friends.
Amarillo, TX |
Always thorough and helpful even after almost 10 years of using. Glad to refer anyone.
in Amarillo, Tx |
I am very happy with Dr. McPhearson. He did an excellent job today. No more pain.
in Amarillo, Tx |
Dr Weick was awesome with my daughter.
in Amarillo TX |
We had a wonderful experience! Susan was so good with my son who is 7 and we had NO CAVITIES! Thank you Dental Group of Amarillo!!!!!
U guys are great
in Amarillo Texas |
Always taken care of. I have a lot of confidence in dr Moore and his staff
in Amarillo tx |
Dr Moore is awesome ! He has been my dentist for years and I would highly recommend him . His staff and hygienists are wonderful !
in Tucumcari, NM |
Great experience! :)
in Amarillo Texas |
I have gone to Dr.Moore since the 1st grade. I am always impressed with this office staff and Dr. Moores techniques. This is a very welcoming environment for patients of all ages.
in Amarillo TX |
Friendly, and very caring.
Very friendly and great with my kids.
Dr weick and the other doctors are the best in the business they are very helpful in every way staff is very friendly too all take their time and are very patient when working on my son
in Amarillo, Texas |
I made an appointment with his dental hygeinist during a previous appointment with her. I was highly satisfied with the professionalism and personal attention I received during the appointment.
Great
Have you seen Dr. Troy Moore, DDS?
Are you Dr. Moore?

Compare Dr. Moore

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Moore's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Moore does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Moore and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Moore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dental Bridge