Dr. Troy Gor, DDS

Dr. Troy Gor, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Troy Gor, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Brenham, TX and has been practicing for 10 years. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

Brenham Orthodontics

1704 S Blue Bell Rd

Brenham, TX 77833

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Gor

Dr. Gor's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gor "As an orthodontist, I feel blessed to have a career where I see people smile every day. I am always excited to see the transformation that takes place in our patient’s teeth. Not only do straight teeth improve functionality, longevity, and ease of cleaning; but we also see an improvement in our patient’s self-esteem and self-confidence as their treatment progresses. This makes my job very rewarding. I enjoy working with patients of all ages. The AAO recommends that patients come in for their first orthodontic evaluation at 7 years old. Most of the time no treatment is necessary, however it does provide us a chance to evaluate his/her development and to discuss when treatment might be appropriate in the future. Adult orthodontics have become increasingly popular too. Whatever the age, I really enjoy getting to know each patient and delivering excellent results. Education And Continuing Education Bachelor of Arts – Baylor University, Waco, TX Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Texas - Dental Branch at Houston Master of Science in Dentistry/Certificate in Orthodontics – University of Texas - Dental Branch at Houston Each year, I pursue many hours of continuing education to become a better orthodontist. Now is an exciting time to be practicing orthodontics; with the new treatment approaches, technologies, and innovative appliances that are available, we’re able to provide the highest level of care. Professional Memberships Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics University of Texas Orthodontic Alumni Association AAOF – Vanguard Society Southwestern Society of Orthodontists Texas Association of Orthodontists American Association of Orthodontists The Brenham Orthodontics Team I am extremely lucky to work with such an awesome team! The atmosphere in our office is fun, energetic, and full of warmth. In our practice, we treat everyone like family. We laugh, share stories, and really cultivate a welcoming environment for our patients and their families. We know that patients have options when it comes to selecting orthodontic treatment, so we strive to be an office that provides value, is honest, and shows that we truly care about our patients. We want you to be confident in your decision to select us, knowing that we will do our absolute best to deliver excellent results. When you become a patient at our office, you become part of our family. We value each and every person who walks through our door and promise to do our absolute best to provide you with exceptional orthodontic care. We take pride in catering to your treatment needs and will go the extra mile to help you achieve a beautiful smile. Outside The Office I grew up in Longview, TX, and lived in Houston for 14 years prior to moving to Brenham. While my family and I are new to the Brenham area, we are excited to put down our roots and become part of the community. I am a member of the Washington County Chamber of Commerce and look forward to becoming more involved with community activities and organizations. I have a beautiful wife named Kirby. We have a daughter named Olivia who is our pride and joy. We also have two West Highland terriers named Hoover and Bess who provide us with lots of entertainment. My family is my greatest passion. When I’m not working, we enjoy spending time together travelling, watching our favorite TV shows, cooking, going for walks, attending sporting events, and just getting out in nature. I also enjoy playing tennis and golf and like watching all kinds of sports."

This content was provided by Dr. Gor "Our philosophy of care at Brenham Orthodontics is to treat each and every patient like family. We strive to provide excellent orthodontic results in a pain free and fun environment."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• University Of Texas-Dental Branch At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Gor has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gor has no media or publications listed.

• American Association of Orthodontists, Member

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gor to family and friends

Dr. Gor's Performance

Dr. Gor Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We value your input and appreciate you!

"

Oh Dr. Gor, where do I start??? If I coul give him ten stars, I would. My first appointment was yesterday 5/14/2018. Dr. Gor was respectful and very attentive to my concerns. I have congenitally missing teeth... and gaps. He was extremely thoughtful with the way he approached me and gave me a sense...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Gor is indeed passionate about jus work and it shows. He has made it possible for my daughter to have an award winning smile. Thanks Collista Franklin mom of Caehden Cooks
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0