Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS

Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS

Cosmetic DentistryMaleAge 57

Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS is a Cosmetic Dentistry Practitioner in Chandler, AZ and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Colorado / School of Dentistry in 1998. His office accepts new patients.

Troy Gombert DDS PC

Troy Gombert, DDS3800 W Ray Rd # 1 Chandler, AZ 85226

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Gombert's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gombert

New smile
Dr. Troy Gombert & his team are fantastic. He explained every step, answered all my questions. I am so happy with my new smile, l love it. They did an amazing job. I highly recommend them if you are thinking about veneers.
Sep 27, 2022
Great experience!
I had put off necessary dental work for years. When I was ready to move forward, Dr. Gombert gave me several options. He patiently explained the process and made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. His staff was always friendly and accommodating. I am very happy with my choice to trust Dr. Gombert and his staff with my dental care. My new smile is amazing!
Lynne – Sep 21, 2022
Wonderful experience
I’m so happy I chose Dr. Gombert for my veneers! He is a true artist and his work speaks for itself.I really appreciated that he took the time to explain his process, reasoning, and recommendations. I get so many compliments on my smile, and my only regret is not getting my veneers sooner. I highly recommend Dr. Gombert ,he is by far the best cosmetic dentist in the industry.
Ella Baban – Jun 21, 2022
True Professional
Dr. Gombert is amazing. I had a very tough case, involving broken teeth and needed consults with other dental specialists. Dr. Gombert made those appointments for me and worked with the other specialists involved with my treatment. My end results are perfect, beautiful and feel great!!! I have crowns and veneers, and my smile has never looked so beautiful. Dr. Gombert is an perfectionist and artist who truly cares for his patients.
Jun 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Dr. Gombert is a true artist and a master at what he does. The veneer process is a very detailed and intricate one. Right from the beginning Dr. Gombert explained everything to me in detail. I’ve never had any major dental work so the process of actual getting numb was a little scary. I did not even feel a thing during that process! In fact, the discomfort was minimal. And actually relaxing! They pamper you with a cozy blanket, TV, dark shades. And I could not be happier with my results! My teeth and smile look absolutely amazing! There are many dentists who do veneers. But I would not trust ANYONE to work on my teeth other than Dr. Gombert. He truly is the absolute best at what he does. If you are thinking of getting veneers…Do not go anywhere else BUT to Dr. Gombert. He is a master at this process and truly cares about his patients.
Smile makeover! – May 14, 2022
Thank you very much for the kind review, we...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
After consulting with a few other dentists for veneers, I chose Dr. Gombert. I’m SO happy I did. Not only is he a perfectionist at his craft, but he is extremely kind, knowledgeable and caring. I never waited more than 5 minutes to be seen by him, he is always very responsive to any questions/concerns and continued to check in throughout the entire process. His entire staff at the office always greets you with a smile and makes sure you feel as comfortable as possible. I really appreciate Dr. Gombert and his team. He did an amazing job.
May 05, 2022
Thank you so much for the great review, we all...Read More
Veneers
Dr. Gombert and the office staff are fantastic! I recently had veneers done by Dr. Gombert and my teeth look awesome. He did an incredible job correcting my teeth. His staff was friendly and very knowledgeable. I am truly happy with my new smile.
Peggy – May 05, 2022
Peggy - Thank you for the nice review, we all...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Dr.Gombert and his staff are meticulous and kind. Wonderful experience. I am thoroughly impressed and happy with my results.
Mar 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I loved my experience at Dr. Gombert's office. Being a perfectionist myself, I was impressed how meticulous his attention was to the symmetrical position, lines and curves of my natural teeth. Dr. Gombert was very patient and caring, making sure my smile was just right for me. Having a gift of photography, Dr. Gombert's focus was on the whole picture, not just my teeth, to create a beautiful smile that perfectly matched my facial features. The best part is that my new veneers look not only beautiful but also very natural, perfectly blending in with the rest of my teeth. I absolutely love how great my teeth look now and I feel so confident!
L.N. – Feb 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Dr. Gombert & his staff are simply amazing. I feel so thankful that I chose to go with him for my dental work. His expertise, professionalism and genuine attitude is off the scales. Such an amazing office. I will always choose Parkside Dental for all my dental needs. Simply the best!
Stephanie Senoff – Dec 06, 2021
Thank you so much for the awesome review, we...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
My experience at Parkside Dental was positive, the staff is kind, helpful, and caring. Dr. Gombert’s demeanor emanates tranquilly and peacefulness—a remarkable asset in my opinion and his assistant, Eliana—she is very attentive and kindhearted! Also, what I found truly pleasant is that Parkside Dental’s office does not have a dental smell—so my anxiety level was extremely diminished—thank you!
Kathleen – Oct 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I am so glad I found this amazing dentist, Dr. Gombert. I was in search of an expert in veneers and consulted with many local dentists, including from out of state. All these dentists claimed to be experts in veneers, however, they were quick to recommend crowns. I was not interested in crowns because I wanted to keep my teeth and simply improve my smile with conservative measures. Finally, I found the expert in veneers, Dr. Gombert. From the initial consultation, I felt we were on the same page. He knew exactly what I wanted and was conservative. Dr. Gombert is truly a veneer expert and lives up to his name, The Veneer Dentist! I am truly happy with my new smile. If you want red carpet service from day one, do not hesitate to go visit Dr. Gombert and his staff at Parkside Dental. You will not be disappointed. :-)
C. Rodriguez – Sep 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Dr. Gombert and his staff are the best dental office around. I went through a full mouth reconstruction with all Poreclain Veneer crowns this year and I can’t be any more happy with the results. After years of grinding my teeth down to nothing, my smile was my biggest insecurity and now I have the smile I have dreamed of for 15 years. I cannot stop smiling! There were a lot of hours spent in that dentist chair I feared so much but Dr. Gombert and his staff went out of their way to make me as comfortable as they could. I still cannot believe I have the perfect, gorgeous smile I have always wanted….all thanks to Dr. Gombert. I highly recommend him for all dental needs.
Kim Bremer – Aug 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Dr. Gombert is not only an awesome cosmetic dentist, but he is also professional and has an uplifting and kind personality. He told me he was a perfectionist before my treatment and made me feel confident about moving forward. I had 17 veneers and 3 crowns done by Dr. Gombert. Perfectionist and honest he is! He wasn't happy with the way 3 crowns turned out and so they were redone. One veneer was defective from the lab and no questions asked, he is replacing it. No argument, no excuses just "it has to be right." Truly, he has transformed my teeth and given me the smile I always wanted -- even straightening 2 crooked teeth on the bottom with veneers. Honesty and quality are important characteristics to me: he has them both. Dr. Gombert is an amazing dentist and I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff; I would highly recommend him to any of my friends!
Marlene – Aug 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I am extremely happy with the results of the work performed by Dr. Troy Gombert and his Staff. The Team were professional and attentive. I received individual care specific to my mouth's requirements. I did a lot of research before I chose Dr. Gombert to perform my cosmetic dentistry, and I recommend Dr. Gombert to anyone considering cosmetic dentistry with confidence. I am thrilled with the results, which look natural and gorgeous! Thank you, Dr. Gombert!
Lorraine Stevens – Aug 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Absolutely fantastic practice! Admittedly, previous to going to Dr. Gombert I had not stepped foot inside a dentist office in nearly 7 years and if it wasn’t for a cracked tooth I maybe would have postponed it even longer. They got me squared away (root canal referral, a few cavities and a debridement) within a few months. The assistants, hygienist, and Dr. Gombert make it less daunting to visit the dentist.
Dominic D. – Jul 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I was recommended this office by a friend after looking for a dentist online and being thoroughly discouraged by all of the conflicting reviews. I got to the office a little nervous since it had been a while. The staff was incredibly kind, friendly, and helpful. The initial exam was easy and quick, and Dr. Gombert gave me a thorough explanation of both what work I needed. The entire staff worked quickly to fit me into the schedule and work with my insurance, giving me a detailed explanation of the work and costs before any of it was done. Dr. Gombert also worked quickly with me to figure out how to refer extraction work to an out of state oral surgeon due to my travel schedule, and also went out of his way to make sure I had access to my dental records should I need them as I travel. After completing a checkup, several cleanings, a CT scan, and a cavity filling here, I can say that I highly recommend Dr Gombert and his staff.
Russell – May 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I decided to go with Dr. Gombert for my smile makeover after extensive research and multiple consults. I’m so happy with my smile and glad that I trusted him with it. He goes above and beyond to make sure your happy and everything is perfect. He really is the best in AZ!
Camilla D. – May 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Dr. Gombert is by far one of the best dentists! I've been going to him for over 13 years and I couldn't be happier with the service and care he provides. I recently decided to have veneers placed on my two front teeth. This was due to a number of factors stemming from old bonding which made me self conscious of my smile. Dr. Gombert took the time to make sure the fit, placement, and look was perfect. His attention to detail is fantastic! I can't thank him enough for transforming my smile and being there every step of the way!
Brianna – May 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Dr. Gombert is an exceptional dentist with a very professional team, everyone in his practice is simply extraordinary! Dr. Gombert, thank you for being so caring and gentle. You are not only an amazing dentist, but a true artist! I am so happy with my beautiful smile!
Joanna – Mar 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Gombert?