Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS

Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS

Cosmetic DentistryMaleAge 56

Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS is a Cosmetic Dentistry Practitioner in Chandler, AZ and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Colorado / School of Dentistry medical school in 1998. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gombert to book an appointment.

Troy Gombert DDS PC

Visit Website
Troy Gombert, DDS3800 W Ray Rd # 1 Chandler, AZ 85226

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Gombert's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gombert

Dr. Gombert?
  • Staff friendliness (61)
  • Listened & answered questions (60)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (60)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
Absolutely fantastic practice! Admittedly, previous to going to Dr. Gombert I had not stepped foot inside a dentist office in nearly 7 years and if it wasn’t for a cracked tooth I maybe would have postponed it even longer. They got me squared away (root canal referral, a few cavities and a debridement) within a few months. The assistants, hygienist, and Dr. Gombert make it less daunting to visit the dentist.
Dominic D. – Jul 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I was recommended this office by a friend after looking for a dentist online and being thoroughly discouraged by all of the conflicting reviews. I got to the office a little nervous since it had been a while. The staff was incredibly kind, friendly, and helpful. The initial exam was easy and quick, and Dr. Gombert gave me a thorough explanation of both what work I needed. The entire staff worked quickly to fit me into the schedule and work with my insurance, giving me a detailed explanation of the work and costs before any of it was done. Dr. Gombert also worked quickly with me to figure out how to refer extraction work to an out of state oral surgeon due to my travel schedule, and also went out of his way to make sure I had access to my dental records should I need them as I travel. After completing a checkup, several cleanings, a CT scan, and a cavity filling here, I can say that I highly recommend Dr Gombert and his staff.
Russell – May 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I decided to go with Dr. Gombert for my smile makeover after extensive research and multiple consults. I’m so happy with my smile and glad that I trusted him with it. He goes above and beyond to make sure your happy and everything is perfect. He really is the best in AZ!
Camilla D. – May 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Dr. Gombert is by far one of the best dentists! I've been going to him for over 13 years and I couldn't be happier with the service and care he provides. I recently decided to have veneers placed on my two front teeth. This was due to a number of factors stemming from old bonding which made me self conscious of my smile. Dr. Gombert took the time to make sure the fit, placement, and look was perfect. His attention to detail is fantastic! I can't thank him enough for transforming my smile and being there every step of the way!
Brianna – May 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Dr. Gombert is an exceptional dentist with a very professional team, everyone in his practice is simply extraordinary! Dr. Gombert, thank you for being so caring and gentle. You are not only an amazing dentist, but a true artist! I am so happy with my beautiful smile!
Joanna – Mar 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Dr Gombert and his staff are amazing for both general dentistry and cometic procedures. The attention to detail given by Dr. Gombert for my cosmetic procedures was unprecedented. He and his staff explain everything clearly and make you feel comfortable during the entire experience. Not to mention, the results are life changing!
Karen Cupido – Mar 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Gombert and his team was wonderful! They took the time to ease my worries and help me get exactly what I wanted. Investing in my smile was a huge decision and I couldn’t be happier with the results!
Jan 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I have been with Dr. Gombert and staff for over 15 years, they are proactive and professional. In the years spent with his office, I have had everything from routine visits to cosmetics, I must say that all work has been excellent. "A smile is worth a thousand words" Thank you for enhancing my smile!
Donna – Jan 12, 2021
Donna: Thank you so much for the kind words, we...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Dr. Troy Gombert is the best Dentist in all of Arizona! He is efficient, personable, and provides the best service! I am so grateful I get to have him as my dentist and highly recommend you go see him for all your dental or cosmetic needs.
Randi Graves – Nov 20, 2020
Randi - You are the best, thank you for the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Dr. Gombert and his staff are not only caring, but the ultimate professionals who together keep us all smiling!
Madelaine Paschal – Nov 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
The entire team were pleasant and very friendly. Outstanding customer service experience !!! The entire team were very professional. They also made me feel welcomed like I’m part of the family. Everything from my consultation , appointments and follow up were seamless. Every detail were explained and discussed. Dr. Gombert is an artist!!! His attention to detail is impeccable ! His work is perfection!!! He customizes every smile to look natural to enhance your features Dr. Gombert listened to what I wanted and he delivered above and beyond what I expected! Dr.Gombert and his team really made the whole process as easy , smooth and seamless as possible and they were very flexible and accommodating with everything!
Tes – Oct 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I've been a patient of Dr. G for about 5 years, even after moving 35 minutes away. The whole staff is wonderful, and kind. The office is comfortable and clean, helping you feel relaxed. They are very clear when it comes to treatment needs, and they always do an excellent job. From cleanings to veneers, and everything in between, my family loves Parkside Dental Health!
Tori Sydow – Jul 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Gombert’s office for about 10 years or so. I’ve always dreaded going to the dentist but him and his staff are very friendly and personable which make it more enjoyable. Even though cleanings are far apart, Dr. Gombert seems to remember little things I had told him prior, which is obviously very nice. Despite the number of times I’ve moved away from Chandler, I still continue to go here. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Gombert to anyone looking for a dentist!
Alyssa Fernandez – Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I’ve gone to Dr. Gombert for about a year now and I would fully recommend him. I have a phobia of needles and the way he gives shots is by far the least painful and most unnoticeable I’ve ever had. He’s quick and all his work has gone without issues. 10/10 would recommend having Dr. Gombert as your family dentist.
Ryan Young – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
My wife and I have been going to Dr. Gombert for over 20 years. He has a done a great job fixing the issues I've had with my teeth. He's friendly, courteous, and professional. He's great with my wife who is a bit nervous about going to the dentist. The dental hygienists are very good and always conscientious about making sure you're as comfortable as possible. The staff is friendly and easy to work with for scheduling and billing questions.
Jun 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I have been to many dental offices across the valley and I am confident that you will not have a better experience than with Dr. Gombert and his staff. They are friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable. They put you at ease and ensure your experience is amazing.
May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Upon moving to AZ, I was hesitant to visit any dentist based on bad experiences in the past. However, Dr. Gombert and his staff instantly made me feel comfortable. They are always professional and respectful, which lessens any anxiety. Even though I moved about 30 mins away, I won’t change going to his office because of the quality of work.
Ben D. – Apr 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I have seen him since I moved to AZ. He is phenomenal, he has always been personable and willing to work with me when it comes to my teeth and getting one thing done at a time and my Finances. His staff is also AMAZING!! I used to always think that the dentist was scary, and would get really uncomfortable and high and Zaidi when I would go to one. But not with Dr. Gombert!
MaryAnn Alvarado – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Parkside Dental is an excellent practice, with welcoming staff who ensure a pleasant experience for each patient in their office. It is always nice to see everyone's positive attitude, and hard work to exceed each patient's needs and expectations. Dr Gombert is a skilled and confident dentist, with great attention to detail. He always listens carefully to his patients' questions and comments, and offers honest and knowledgeable feedback in return. Dr Gombert also treats his staff with consideration and respect, which reflects in their work, and results in a great overall experience for the patients. It is truly a pleasure to visit this practice each time, and to experience the pride they all take in what they do to provide excellent care to everyone. Parkside Dental is the perfect place for anyone who appreciates quality, and is looking to establish a long-term relationship with one of the best dentists in the greater Phoenix area. Thank you, Dr Gombert and staff for everything you do!
Max L – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Never in my life had a more humiliating experience than visiting this office not 1x but twice. $74 copay & some x-rays I was basically thrown out of the office and told to come back after an extraction. At this point I'm losing weight & getting sicker. I was told by the endo after the extraction that he could not help me again & recc I go back. he promised that this "Dr" would take care of the occlusion that was bothering me.l He gave up halfway didn'teven notice that I had a bone spurs. he is condescending rude & his staff laughed at me as I cried in frustration and pain that has been ongoing since Jan 9th. I went back to my orig dentist who spent the entire day filing down each tooth until I was a A "Dr"that thinks is acceptable for his staff to laugh at a pt in pain. Shameful I have since visited a ER dentist because of dizziness nausea and headaches that confirms the endos diagnosis of TMJ which has now reached my sinuses All of which could have been resolved on that visit with Dr
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Gombert?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Gombert treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Gombert accepts

Dr. Gombert accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Dental PPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

I have been providing care in AZ since 1998. My practice is in general/restorative dentistry with an emphasis on cosmetic care. We strive for perfection...Read more

membership and affiliations: Fellow, FAGD, American Academy of General Dentistry Sustainable Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Member, American Academy of Dentistry

• Cosmetic Dentistry