Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS

Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry •  Male • Age 55

Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS is a Cosmetic Dentistry Practitioner in Chandler, AZ and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Colorado / School of Dentistry medical school in 1998. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gombert to book an appointment.

Troy Gombert DDS PC

Troy Gombert, DDS3800 W Ray Rd # 1 Chandler, AZ 85226

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Gombert's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gombert

Dr. Gombert?
I've been a patient of Dr. G for about 5 years, even after moving 35 minutes away. The whole staff is wonderful, and kind. The office is comfortable and clean, helping you feel relaxed. They are very clear when it comes to treatment needs, and they always do an excellent job. From cleanings to veneers, and everything in between, my family loves Parkside Dental Health!
Tori Sydow – Jul 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Gombert’s office for about 10 years or so. I’ve always dreaded going to the dentist but him and his staff are very friendly and personable which make it more enjoyable. Even though cleanings are far apart, Dr. Gombert seems to remember little things I had told him prior, which is obviously very nice. Despite the number of times I’ve moved away from Chandler, I still continue to go here. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Gombert to anyone looking for a dentist!
Alyssa Fernandez – Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I’ve gone to Dr. Gombert for about a year now and I would fully recommend him. I have a phobia of needles and the way he gives shots is by far the least painful and most unnoticeable I’ve ever had. He’s quick and all his work has gone without issues. 10/10 would recommend having Dr. Gombert as your family dentist.
Ryan Young – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
My wife and I have been going to Dr. Gombert for over 20 years. He has a done a great job fixing the issues I've had with my teeth. He's friendly, courteous, and professional. He's great with my wife who is a bit nervous about going to the dentist. The dental hygienists are very good and always conscientious about making sure you're as comfortable as possible. The staff is friendly and easy to work with for scheduling and billing questions.
Jun 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I have been to many dental offices across the valley and I am confident that you will not have a better experience than with Dr. Gombert and his staff. They are friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable. They put you at ease and ensure your experience is amazing.
May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Upon moving to AZ, I was hesitant to visit any dentist based on bad experiences in the past. However, Dr. Gombert and his staff instantly made me feel comfortable. They are always professional and respectful, which lessens any anxiety. Even though I moved about 30 mins away, I won’t change going to his office because of the quality of work.
Ben D. – Apr 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I have seen him since I moved to AZ. He is phenomenal, he has always been personable and willing to work with me when it comes to my teeth and getting one thing done at a time and my Finances. His staff is also AMAZING!! I used to always think that the dentist was scary, and would get really uncomfortable and high and Zaidi when I would go to one. But not with Dr. Gombert!
MaryAnn Alvarado – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Parkside Dental is an excellent practice, with welcoming staff who ensure a pleasant experience for each patient in their office. It is always nice to see everyone's positive attitude, and hard work to exceed each patient's needs and expectations. Dr Gombert is a skilled and confident dentist, with great attention to detail. He always listens carefully to his patients' questions and comments, and offers honest and knowledgeable feedback in return. Dr Gombert also treats his staff with consideration and respect, which reflects in their work, and results in a great overall experience for the patients. It is truly a pleasure to visit this practice each time, and to experience the pride they all take in what they do to provide excellent care to everyone. Parkside Dental is the perfect place for anyone who appreciates quality, and is looking to establish a long-term relationship with one of the best dentists in the greater Phoenix area. Thank you, Dr Gombert and staff for everything you do!
Max L – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Never in my life had a more humiliating experience than visiting this office not 1x but twice. $74 copay & some x-rays I was basically thrown out of the office and told to come back after an extraction. At this point I'm losing weight & getting sicker. I was told by the endo after the extraction that he could not help me again & recc I go back. he promised that this "Dr" would take care of the occlusion that was bothering me.l He gave up halfway didn'teven notice that I had a bone spurs. he is condescending rude & his staff laughed at me as I cried in frustration and pain that has been ongoing since Jan 9th. I went back to my orig dentist who spent the entire day filing down each tooth until I was a A "Dr"that thinks is acceptable for his staff to laugh at a pt in pain. Shameful I have since visited a ER dentist because of dizziness nausea and headaches that confirms the endos diagnosis of TMJ which has now reached my sinuses All of which could have been resolved on that visit with Dr
Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I am a new patient of Dr. Gombert’s and specifically went to him for veneers to correct cracks, chips and yellowing that happens with age. Not only was he able to make a fantastic smile, but also identified some underlying issues that needed attention before placing permanent veneers. Through the whole process he could not of been more attentive and caring. He explained the procedures with great detail and there were no surprises. His skill and passion can definitely been seen in my new smile. I couldn’t be more thrilled that I chose to trust Dr. Gombert with my new teeth!
Donna A. – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I’ve been seeing Dr. Gombert for years and can honestly say I will never go anywhere else. Not only does he provide top notch care for his clients, but his dental assistants are held to the same standard as well. I know that I can fully trust him and his assistants with all of my dental needs and I will be provided with the best possible service. In addition to this, the office and instruments are sparkling clean and the environment of the office is beautiful and peaceful. I would recommend Dr. Gombert to anyone.
Kayley Greene – Feb 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Gombert's for several years now. The staff is great and so is the care. I had extensive work done recently (two implants, veneers, crowns, gum lasering) and I waited several years because I have always been afraid of veneers. My teeth turned out great and Dr. Gombert is a perfectionist. He sent two of the veneers back because he wasn't satisfied with how they looked. This is a major investment and it's your smile. I was very grateful to have a dentist how cared as much about the final outcome as me.
Elizabeth C – Jan 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Dr Gombert and his staft have cared for me and my family for over 12 years now. From helping our daughter grow into adulthood, crafting veneers to enhance my beautiful wife's smile, to finding signs on cancer in my tongue that at his urging, I was able to get surgery and am now cancer free for over 5 years now! We trust and rely on Dr Gombert for all or our dental.health needs and care. He and his staff are kind, knowledgeable, and caring. They make our visit fun! Check out his socks when you visit! Thank you Dr. Gombert for going above and beyond to care for my family and me. I recommend Dr Gombert to all who know me!
Mark Farley – Jan 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
If you are in need of a new Dentist - look no further ... Dr T Gombert is your man! I have been a patient/client of Dr Gombert’s for 13+ years and look forward to my visits. His staff is personable, caring, genuine and amazing at their craft. I get to see the Dr every other visit. Seeing my Hygentist ever visit - she makes it fun ... if that’s a word to describe a Dentist visit. I have had multiple crowns, temporary implants and middle of the night emergency needs and Gombert has been through it all and I am lucky to have been able to have him to call. His office is beautiful and easily accessible from Loop 101.
Peter M – Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Gombert's for years and have always received amazing care. Dr. Gombert and his staff truly care about the patient and the patient experience. I recently made the decision to have veneers put on to correct some cracks/chips on my teeth. I trusted Dr. Gombert implicitly with the process and was not disappointed. I am incredibly happy with the appearance of my new smile.
Diane L Swanson – Nov 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I have been with Dr Gombert sense his third business day of opening his practice. His has been as patient and as kind with me as any dentist could ever be. Trust me I would rather have 12 babies at one time then go to any dentist. Dr Gombert is the BEST at giving shots of anyone I have ever had them from. Trust me my teeth have never been good so I am very experienced at these things and when Dr Gombert retires I will just have to let what teeth I have left just fall out because I won’t go to anyone else. And that’s the TRUTH
Tammy Marchant – Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Who loves going to the dentist? I do! Great staff and service. I was once fearful of the dentist but no more!! Thank you all!!
Chris Nottleman – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
Absolutely the best dentist that I have ever had care for my teeth. The whole experience, from making appointments, reminders, a professional and clean office, welcoming waiting room with refrigerated water, happy and friendly front office to greet me upon arrival - who actually make me feel welcome, the dental hygienist who is awesome!, to a personal dentist (Dr. Gombert) who is knowledgeable and can communicate on my level. I always have my questions answered to my satisfaction by Dr. Gombert and his friendly staff. I highly recommend Dr. Gombert to my siblings and their families as well as my friends, regardless of where they live. I searched for the best and I found Dr. Gombert.
Rex – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
He was very kind, and did an amazing job on my teeth! Everybody at the office is super nice as well! I would recommend him to anyone.
Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?
I've been going to Dr. Gombert's office for years and always had good experiences. The staff is nice and I always am able to get in right away. I'd highly recommend this office to anyone else looking for a new dentist.
Tanner L – Jul 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Troy Gombert, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Gombert?

Dr. Gombert accepts

Dr. Gombert accepts the following insurance:

AARP
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Gombert treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

I have been providing care in AZ since 1998. My practice is in general/restorative dentistry with an emphasis on cosmetic care. We strive for perfection everyday, with every client, with no exception. Our office is comfortable, clean and treatment is...Read more

• Cosmetic Dentistry

1998
University of Colorado / School of Dentistry
1990
Arizona State University

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Gombert communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Gombert communicates via email

• Does Dr. Gombert offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Gombert offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Gombert offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Gombert offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Gombert have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Gombert has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Gombert offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Gombert offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Gombert offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Gombert offers evening visits