Dr. Troy Aland, DDS

Dr. Troy Aland, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Troy Aland, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Reno, NV and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Creighton University / School Of Dentistry in 2004 and practices dentistry.Read his story

85 Continental Dr

• Diversified Dental Services
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Aland

Dr. Aland's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Aland "I love being able to help our patients overcome fears, conquer pain, and discover that going to the dentist can be a fantastic, painless experience. Each day brings a schedule full of patients and possibilities, whether we are seeing old friends or getting to know great new individuals visiting for the first time. I enjoy hearing patients share their stories as we work together. I learn a lot from my patients and genuine, lasting relationships form. Dentistry is more than a profession, it's a passion for me. I enjoy seeing the confidence patients gain by having a beautiful, bright smile. Having successful treatment is rewarding to both the patient and me because we feel proud of what we've accomplished together. Whether following simple or very complex procedures, it is meaningful for me to see our patients' futures brighten by improving their health. What is better than having fun at work? This team gets along well and laughs a lot. We are like a close family. I respect and admire their dedication, attention to detail, and caring nature. They give me confidence that each visitor to our practice will receive anything less than the best. We work together to ensure that you feel comfortable and at ease during your appointment. Our goal is to treat you like family. All of us look forward to helping you achieve great oral health and a smile you’ll love to share with the world! Education and Continuing Education I received my dental education at the Creighton University School of Dentistry. But a professional’s education does not just end when a degree is awarded. Staying sharp, up-to-date, and in touch with the ever changing and rapidly advancing technological improvements is imperative. I owe each of my patients the highest level of comfort and care possible and pursuing continuing education makes it possible for me to ensure that. Professional Affiliations Whether in clinical settings, seminars, or at meetings, interaction with other professionals is invaluable to expanding any professional’s knowledge and skills base. My membership in professional organizations also provides me with endless opportunities for access to the latest research and advancements within my field. Consequently, I am a current and active participant in the following professional organizations: American Dental Association Nevada Dental Association Northern Nevada Dental Society Home and Family Though I was born in Murray, UT, Reno is where I have spent most of my life. It is where I feel at home, and where my wife, Lisa, and I first met during our college years. Our lives here have been further enriched greatly by our children, three girls and one boy. Away from work, I most appreciate the time I share with my family or at church. I also enjoy hunting, skiing, and golfing, and am a big fan of the Chicago Cubs and BYU Cougars. Part of the Community Community is an extension of family and home. Contributing my efforts in ways that benefit its members is important for me. One of the ways in which I am able to offer my talents is by performing dental health presentations in our Washoe County elementary schools. It is so enjoyable to travel throughout the area visiting classrooms, educating our youth on the importance of good oral health. Anyone is free to contact our office to schedule a future presentation. Teaching students in a clinical setting is another way in which I am able to give back. I feel so fortunate to work with my students in the dental assisting program at the Milan Institute. I am also a participating provider in the Northern Nevada Dental Health Program. NNDHP is a non-profit program which provides quality low-cost oral health care for economically disadvantaged children who reside in Northern Nevada."
This content was provided by Dr. Aland "Our mission is to provide a comfortable experience for each patient who walks through our door and to "treat them like family"."

1  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Creighton University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Aland has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Aland has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Aland does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aland and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aland's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Aland

7.835820895522388%

Dr. Aland?
Dr. Aland's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Aland?