Dr. Trina Bruchal, DMD

Dr. Trina Bruchal, DMD

Orthodontics  |

Dr. Trina Bruchal, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Bothell, WA and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Case Western Reserve University in 2006 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

Bruchal Orthodontics

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Bruchal

Dr. Bruchal's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bruchal "I love my job! Each day I go to work, I look forward to meeting new people and working with each individual patient to create his or her ideal smile. Knowing that I am helping my patients feel more confident about the way their teeth look and function is the most rewarding part of my job. I earned my bachelor's degrees from the University of Washington and Seattle Pacific University. I was then trained as a general dentist at the Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio, where I earned a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree with honors. As one of the top members of my class, I was inducted into the National Dental Honor Society (Omicron Kappa Upsilon), and received several awards, including an award of merit for outstanding achievement in the pursuit of excellence in Esthetic Dentistry. After dental school, I completed a post-graduate program in Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD), which is an additional year of training in more complex cases that are above and beyond what is taught in dental school. I then practiced as a general dentist prior to becoming an orthodontist. I completed my orthodontic residency at the Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where I graduated with highest honors."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Bruchal Can I say what a blessing you have been to my son and me? I am eternally grateful! You have changed his life and his self esteem! ~ Shannon T.

"We strive to make each and every visit to our office as enjoyable as possible.  We look forward to creating smiles that our patients can be proud of for a lifetime and share with everyone they meet!"

• Orthodontics

• Gaps Between Teeth
  • Gingivitis
  • Halitosis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Malformation
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Washington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Case Western Reserve University
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Nova Southeastern University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Advanced Education In General Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Bruchal has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bruchal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bruchal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bruchal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bruchal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bruchal to family and friends
based on 115 total reviews (3 with comments)

Dr. Bruchal's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

I always look forward to my appointments. Couldn't appreciate the staff more! Never have a problem scheduling and they always do a wonderful job communicating!
She is a great orthodontist. She is wonderful with kids and had the sweetest staff that is always ready and willing to help. Dr.Bruchal takes her time to explain time and costs.
Friendly office and staff, office runs on schedule. It feels like family when I come to my appointment!

Are you Dr. Bruchal?