Dr. Tricia Crosby, DDS

Dr. Tricia Crosby, DDS

Periodontics  |
Dr. Tricia Crosby, DDS is a dentist who practices in Saint Charles, IL. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

525 Tyler Rd Ste E

Saint Charles, IL 60174

Learn about Dr. Crosby

• Periodontics

• Periodontitis

• Dental Implant
  • Restoration of Dental Implants

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • International College Of Dentists
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Crosby has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Crosby has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Crosby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Crosby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Crosby's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Crosby to family and friends
Dr. Crosby's Performance
in Batavia, IL |
My whole experience was wonderful. I went in not knowing anything about grafting. Dr. Crosby and her staff explained everything to me in terms I could understand. I always felt my well being was first on their list. I would highly recommend this office to anyone that needs periodontics work done. They are one of the most caring and considerate office I have been in. You are not just a number but a human being.
in Geneva, IL |
Tricia Crosby and her staff are the most skilled dental professionals I have ever experienced. Tricia is very thorough and is genuinely concerned with providing you the best care possible. My dental implant procedure could not have gone any better. The surgery to remove the old tooth was quick and painless and performed with military like precision. I was kept informed throughout the whole process as to what was happening. Dr. Crosby is the best in her field, I highly recommend her and her staff
in Elgin, IL |
Most people aren't thrilled to have dental procedures, but if you have to, I would highly recommend Dr Crosby. She is highly professional, upbeat and makes you feel comfortable.
in St Charles, IL |
She is very caring, professional, compassionate and her bedside manner is A+. She was recommended to me by a family member in the dental field. I was told, "She's the best". I was very impressed. Office is clean, staff are great and Dr Crosby makes sure you are comfortable. She is very attentive and called to check on me later in the evening after my surgery. Highly recommended.
in St. Charles, IL |
Dr. Crosby completed gum surgery for my daughter after her braces were removed. Dr. Crosby was able to sculpt her gums to reveal a larger, more symmetrical smile. The result is absolutely beautiful. Dr. Crosby does amazing work. She also takes a significant amount of time to completely answer your questions and works very well with teenage patients, treating them as the decision maker in their dental process. I have and will recommend Dr. Crosby to anyone in need of periodontal care.
in Bloomingdale il |
Very professional surgeon. Absolutely loved the outcome of the implants I had done. Office is spotless and she seems to really care about her patients. All the work is guaranteed, but she does everything perfect so I had no problems to address. I would say dental implants are life changing and I really love the team that helped me achieve these. Highly recommend!!!!!
in Geneva, IL |
She is the best and would not hesitate to have her again if needed!
Have you seen Dr. Tricia Crosby, DDS?
Are you Dr. Crosby?