Dr. Tricia Carlson, DDS

Dr. Tricia Carlson, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Tricia Carlson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Oak Park Heights, MN and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from University Of Minnesota Dental School in 1997 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

13481 60th St N

Oak Park Heights, MN 55082

• HealthPartners

Learn about Dr. Carlson

Dr. Carlson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Carlson "I grew up in Cambridge, MN and attended Bethel College (now University) and the University of Minnesota Dental School. I graduated in 1997 and completed a one year residency at the Hospital Dental Clinic at Fairview University. I associated at a couple different clinics early in my career and finally settled here in Stillwater in 2011. I currently reside in Lino Lakes with my husband Paul and three children. I love working in the Stillwater community and feel like I have found my home here at Stillwater Family Dental. "

This content was provided by Dr. Carlson "At Stillwater Family Dental we value the trust our patients put in our office.  We are a modern and welcoming office focused on caring for all generations.  Our mission is to offer complete, comfortable, well communicated and individualized care plans for our patients to be able to achieve a healthy mouth for a lifetime.  We go the extra mile to make sure you have a good understanding of your oral health and also understand all your options for care.  Our caring staff is waiting for your call!"

4  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Laser Dentistry
  • Pediatric Dentistry

• Chipped Tooth
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• Bethel University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • University Of Minnesota Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Fairview University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Carlson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Carlson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Carlson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carlson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Carlson's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carlson to family and friends